✓ Benjamin Vaughn's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Ben was confident that somehow the day had actually slowed down since there was no p…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Feb 13 to It Wasn't Me (Cecilia, Valeria, Malva, Benjamin)

6 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward ~Mod~

Human

"“Well yes Ma’am, I’d sure hate to go from the teacher to the student so quickly. Bes…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Dec 30, 2018 to Teach me (Benjamin and Giselle)

22 Feb 4
Reply by ✓ Giselle Noelle Stark

Ailward Aspect

"Ben knew humans were more than most species gave them credit for, they might be phys…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Dec 9, 2018 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

8 Dec 24, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Ben knew that little bit of pompous asshole that he tried to keep locked down manage…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Oct 28, 2018 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

8 Dec 24, 2018

Human

"Sometimes it was rather easy to determine the guilt or innocence of a person without…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Oct 28, 2018 to Break in the Case or Accidental Suspect? [Benjamin & Valentine]

4 Oct 28, 2018
Reply by ✓ Benjamin Vaughn

Ailward Aspect

"Benjamin wasn’t angry at Malva or the current situation, he was let down in the fact…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Oct 25, 2018 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

8 Dec 24, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Benjamin’s work load had increased drastically in recent days, then there was his he…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Oct 18, 2018 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

8 Dec 24, 2018

Human

"Ben had been so hard on himself for so many years before of the words which had left…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Oct 11, 2018 to Teach me (Benjamin and Giselle)

22 Feb 4

Human

"“With species and with all things in life. Nothing is ever just all one thing, nothi…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Sep 15, 2018 to Teach me (Benjamin and Giselle)

22 Feb 4

Human

"Benjamin could easily agree with Sariah over that little fact since those two emotio…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Sep 8, 2018 to Slightly Defensive Favor [Benji & Sariah]

12 Sep 8, 2018
Reply by ✓ Benjamin Vaughn

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service