✓ Benjamin Vaughn's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"A smirk spread across his lips, “In my defense we’ve never actually met, I’ve just s…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Apr 24 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

8 Apr 24
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Valkyr

"How had this become the norm in his day to day life? Oh yeah because he lived in a c…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Apr 4 to It Wasn't Me (Cecilia, Valeria, Malva, Benjamin)

12 Apr 7
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza

Ailward Aspect

"At some point a meeting between himself and all of the Ailward Aspects was bound to…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Apr 3 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

8 Apr 24

Ailward Aspect

"Ben has always been the sort to put the lives of others above his own, first with hi…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Apr 3 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

14 Apr 15
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"Even the one time Benjamin had been in the Ailward Manor he had been rushed through…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 17 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

8 Apr 24

Ailward Aspect

"In truth the Ailwards were dangerous to get close to despite the fact that both the…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 17 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

14 Apr 15

Ailward Aspect

"Ben was throwing a tennis ball against the wall of his office in a very repetitive m…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 4 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin)

8 Apr 24

Valkyr

"How did Ben find himself in these situations? It wasn’t a normal, everyday average o…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 4 to It Wasn't Me (Cecilia, Valeria, Malva, Benjamin)

12 Apr 7
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza

Human

"Everyone had their own way of coping with their past and with life in general, it se…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 3 to Teach me (Benjamin and Giselle)

23 Mar 3
Reply by ✓ Benjamin Vaughn

Ailward Aspect

"Ben didn’t necessarily have an inflated sense of self-worth but he kind of thought t…"

✓ Benjamin Vaughn replied Mar 1 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

14 Apr 15

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service