✓ Edward Starhawk's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Edward chuckled as  he moved  a swift motion  aiming to disarm his opponent  as  he…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Aug 12, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"Edward chuckled a little as he smiled “ please i Insist  as I don’t see us going int…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jul 23, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Edward fell backwards as he felt a blow to the back of his leg as he fell his mentor…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jul 15, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Therian

"Edward leant against the wall as he watched the sunset fall as he began to notice hi…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jul 10, 2020 to Midnight Inquiries (Felix and Edward)

8 Nov 16, 2020
Reply by ✓ Felix Morris

Ailward Guard

"Edward opened the  batton as he began to  try a few moves with his new weapon t was…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jun 13, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"“ True but it is the music that goes Boomboom boom  they might as well  try  poetry…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied Jun 13, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"" Well, when your back at the manor pop up and see me or I can. drop some in when I…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 20, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward chuckled as he thought about his skill " Archery, broad sword shield maul and…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 18, 2020 to Keeping Up Training (Open to Miles and Edward)

18 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"" Well if you're interested in trying different types I have an Arabian blend of cof…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 17, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

Ailward Guard

"Edward smiled gently " just black is fine for me thank you " Edward carefully took t…"

✓ Edward Starhawk replied May 16, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service