✓ Argent Kara Ailward's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"They had a strange friendship, not one of many words but they seemed to enjoy being…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied May 13, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Human

"Argent had lived alongside her siblings for so long now that they knew each other li…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 30, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent wrinkled her nose as she watched him deal with the aftermath of choosing to d…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 28, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

Human

"It didn’t take long for the two of them to fix up the house, they both worked in sil…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 27, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Argent wasn’t really an expert in things, unless being an expert in being the aspect…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 26, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent laughed softly, of course, she didn’t actually mind the fact he didn’t know w…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 24, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Human

"Argent nodded a little, she didn’t know all that much about fixing doll houses but s…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 9, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Argent didn't really go through the stuff, just scanned her eyes over the different…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 5, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent laughed when he spoke about the way he had said her name “Don’t worry, I’m on…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 3, 2019 to My Sister, My Responsibility (Open to Argent and Benjamin) COMPLETED

13 Aug 20, 2019

Ailward Aspect

"Argent watched as he sprawled himself out on the floor of the bathroom and she sighe…"

✓ Argent Kara Ailward replied Apr 3, 2019 to Something's Not Right (Open to Dominic and Argent) COMPLETED

50 Sep 24, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service