✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"Euphemia sighed as Gideon walked over and sat down beside her the way he said enough…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 27 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

5 May 7
Reply by ✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~

Valkyr

"”Oh wow, so a while then, I am sorry we haven’t met sooner, or maybe we have passed…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 27 to Natural Disaster - Dr. Watson and Dr. Wells

2 Apr 27
Reply by ✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells

Celestial

"Euphemia could not help but blush at Otto saying she made scrubs look sexy “Well I m…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 27 to Dancing On My Own (Otto and Euphemia)

12 Apr 28
Reply by ✓ Otto Markov

Celestial

"‘Grab a bite’ She thought in her head that was one way to make it sound very casual,…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 14 to Dancing On My Own (Otto and Euphemia)

12 Apr 28
Reply by ✓ Otto Markov

Valkyr

"Her eyes finally met with Gideon’s letting out a soft sigh “Me? Avoiding you?” She r…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 14 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

5 May 7
Reply by ✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~

Valkyr

"She followed Malachi to the corner table sitting down and sipping her coffee again,…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 3 to Truth, Lies and Facts (Malachi and Euphemia)

20 Apr 3

Celestial

"Euphemia continued to try and distract Ted while Otto worked and as the other two d…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Apr 3 to Dancing On My Own (Otto and Euphemia)

12 Apr 28
Reply by ✓ Otto Markov

Therian

"Euphemia nodded when he said Eliza’s mother was nuts, Mia herself didn’t know that f…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Mar 30 to The Pure Country Den (Open to ALL)

22 May 1
Reply by ✓ Lachlan Kane Remington

Valkyr

"Following him as she listened to him explain some of his past, she frowned a little…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Mar 17 to Truth, Lies and Facts (Malachi and Euphemia)

20 Apr 3

Initia

"Euphemia smiled and went to leave the room to allow the patient and guests to gather…"

✓ Euphemia Morgana Wells replied Mar 17 to Clumsy Mistakes (Seokmin Song and Euphemia Wells_

6 Apr 2
Reply by ✓ Seokmin Michael Song

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service