✓ Euphemia Wells's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

Therian

"Euphemia continued to dance with Malachi smiling and laughing to the music as they d…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Aug 13 to The Pure Country Den (Open to ALL)

29 Aug 13
Reply by ✓ Euphemia Wells

Ailward Guard

"Euphemia watched the woman taking in her name as she began to work on the woman when…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Aug 13 to Fighting without backup, isnt a good idea. (Sapphire Rizzoli and Euphemia Wells only)

4 Aug 13
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Valkyr

"Just himself she nodded taking note of that on her pad, so she would only need to ch…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Aug 13 to Everyone needs a friend (Charlie and Euphemia)

5 Aug 15
Reply by ✓ Charlie Vizard

Therian

"Euphemia stood outside the room watching as the doctors entered his room fighting to…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Aug 13 to Saving The Hero (Open to Euphemia Wells & Justice Lovett)

4 Aug 15
Reply by ✓ Justice W. Lovett

Ailward Guard

"Since taking time off from work Euphemia spent so much of her time learning to contr…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jul 28 to Fighting without backup, isnt a good idea. (Sapphire Rizzoli and Euphemia Wells only)

4 Aug 13
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Therian

"Euphemia had done her best to sleep the day away Gideon had basically asked her to s…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jul 26 to Saving The Hero (Open to Euphemia Wells & Justice Lovett)

4 Aug 15
Reply by ✓ Justice W. Lovett

Valkyr

"“Others are going through this?” She frowned at the thought of other people feeling…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jul 26 to ★ You are always saving me {Gideon & Euphemia}

8 Jul 26

Human

"Hi, my name is Euphemia Morgana Wells, I get told I look a lot like Sarah Drew but I…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jul 25 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

45 on Thursday
Reply by ✓ Ace Kang

Valkyr

"“Thank you.”She stepped inside and looked down at the papers in her hands “I am just…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jul 12 to Everyone needs a friend (Charlie and Euphemia)

5 Aug 15
Reply by ✓ Charlie Vizard

Therian

"Euphemia followed him to the dance floor laughing slightly that he had actually agre…"

✓ Euphemia Wells replied Jun 3 to The Pure Country Den (Open to ALL)

29 Aug 13

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service