✓ Katrina O'Sullivan's Discussions (314)

Discussions Replied To (304) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Katrina could only look at her and wonder what was running through her head. Sapphir…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 26, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Celestial

""Yes, thats the plan is to propose in one of her favourite spots in her home village…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 19, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

""You sure do." She said as she playfully smiled, scrunching up her nose before givin…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Mar 19, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

""No offence, but I could tell you weren't. If I come off a bit strong, I apologize.…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 28, 2021 to A Good Thing We Were There (Cecilia & Katrina)

28 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""Well of course it doesn't 'really' matter. I guess in turn the memory itself the mo…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 28, 2021 to A Meeting by Chance (Clara Carter & Katrina O'Sullivan)

25 Oct 18, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Celestial

"Katrina looked at the woman and nodded. "Well you are very good at being content, bu…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 28, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Initia

"Katrina looked at him and smiled. "It's okay, the thing about relationships is, your…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 28, 2021 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Celestial

""There was a lot of good food though, it's not entirely my fault. You are a really g…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 21, 2021 to Thanksgiving to Remember (Sapphire & Katrina) FINISHED

49 Feb 28, 2021

Celestial

"Katrina couldn't help but smile at the woman she had. "What, did you think I was goi…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 21, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

Celestial

"Katrina felt the softness of her hand as they clung to each other. They both didn't…"

✓ Katrina O'Sullivan replied Feb 13, 2021 to An Exciting Trip for Two (Sapphire & Katrina)

107 Mar 18, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service