✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~'s Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"People have to give him due. Damien was good at his job, being a skilled fighter and…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Oct 14, 2020 to I Can Explain (Miles and Damien)

12 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Celestial

"There’s many things he’s proud of along with many things he wasn’t so proud of too.…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Oct 12, 2020 to Old Ties Of Friendship (Artemitra + Damien)

14 Mar 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Artemitra Astrid Bluemoon

Ailward Guard

"He was foolish to think that he was going to have an easy night, with how for them i…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Aug 25, 2020 to I Can Explain (Miles and Damien)

12 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Ailward Guard

"Nothings ever been so simple for him, especially now with all of the unknown ongoing…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Aug 5, 2020 to I Can Explain (Miles and Damien)

12 Aug 5, 2021
Reply by ✓ Miles Evans

Valkyr

"Damien knew he had to be tactical with figuring out a way to give Nadiya blood. Find…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied May 26, 2020 to ★ Blood and Poison [Damien & Nadiya]

17 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"Damien could see in the last year of all the strains there were on both of their fac…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied May 1, 2020 to Side Effects (Damien and Erythreus)

8 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by ✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"Truthfully he was just as stressed as everyone else was. With how it always was both…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Feb 11, 2020 to Side Effects (Damien and Erythreus)

8 Dec 7, 2020

Ailward Aspect

"Everyone always hated meetings. Even back to when he was just a normal guard member…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jan 25, 2020 to Side Effects (Damien and Erythreus)

8 Dec 7, 2020

Valkyr

"Lately he’s been finding that he’s been so busy trying to be a commander. Forgetting…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jan 21, 2020 to ★ Blood and Poison [Damien & Nadiya]

17 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by ✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~

Ailward Aspect

"A leadership position was something he never thought or seen himself taking. Spendin…"

✓ Damien Verlac ~Admin~ replied Jan 11, 2020 to Side Effects (Damien and Erythreus)

8 Dec 7, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service