✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~'s Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"He was thankful when the flashlight disappeared, as his eyes could honestly use the…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 10, 2019 to A Safe Place ( Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Malva )

19 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Human

"As time passed, Caleb was beginning to find it easier to relax. He didn’t have much…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 10, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Celestial

"Looking for: Father of Avalon Mitchell-GallagherCharacter Name: Jacob GallagherPrefe…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 3, 2019 to Wanted Connections

10 Jun 28, 2019

Human

"The elevator clunked and slowed to a stop. Caleb inwardly groaned. He was not the be…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 19, 2019 to Broken Gears (Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Cornelia)

4 Apr 20, 2019
Reply by ✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~

Human

"Caleb stood up from where he’d knelt down by the damaged motorbike and brushed the d…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 19, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"So, the tree branch to the head had left its mark. Caleb rubbed his fingers against…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 19, 2019 to A Safe Place ( Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Malva )

19 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Human

""It's easier to learn than it looks," Caleb's nose scrunched a bit as he smiled. "It…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Feb 9, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Inactive

"Caleb knew that he couldn’t much longer take advantage of the Ailward’s hospitality,…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jan 27, 2019 to Reconnecting {Caleb & Valeria}

5 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~

Human

"Caleb propped the motorbike up against a nearby tree and began searching for the mis…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jan 27, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Already, the fresh air was doing wonders for his mood, but admittedly, the company w…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Jan 27, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service