✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~'s Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

Human

""Much more the floral aspect of gardening than the fruit," Caleb chuckled. "My Aunt…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 9, 2020 to Brothers, Twice. (Caleb and Caden)

14 Dec 29, 2020
Reply by ✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"Caleb nodded. "I remember." He hadn't quite seen Octavia being so excited before th…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 7, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Perhaps, he should have not started with tongue twisters. Then again, he'd heard pr…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 7, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Human

"Caleb found it easy to talk to this new, young man, who he honestly believed resemb…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 6, 2020 to Brothers, Twice. (Caleb and Caden)

14 Dec 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

"It was amusing to hear her attempt at his native language, despite the dissonance i…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 3, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

""I usually make breakfast and then eat it in bed, especially in the winter, because…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 3, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Human

"Caleb nodded at the other young man and managed a smile, as he was offered another…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 2, 2020 to Brothers, Twice. (Caleb and Caden)

14 Dec 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

""Breakfast," Caleb said quietly, enjoying the lingering moment where her fingers mel…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Nov 1, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

""I solemnly swear to protect your food from mushrooms from today onwards," Caleb sm…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Oct 31, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

Ailward Guard

" It had been a bit impulsive to hide among away from the storm, but the hay bales w…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Oct 29, 2020 to Lights Down Low (Open to Octavia and Caleb) [COMPLETED]

77 Nov 29, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service