✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~'s Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (153) Replies Latest Activity

Valkyr

"She flipped her hair playfully and shrugged, "I don't have a lot of things that I th…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 31, 2021 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

52 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Aurazin

"This woman in front of her is filled with so much hope and optimism it was starting…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 25, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Celestial

"She wasn’t exactly wrong per se, she is a doctor and has been one for quite some tim…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 15, 2021 to A Good Thing We Were There (Cecilia & Katrina)

28 Sep 22, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Valkyr

"“I mean, I was pretty smart” she mused teasingly, Ce was considered to be bright com…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 15, 2021 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

52 Jun 9, 2023

Valkyr

"She chuckled and patted his shoulders comfortingly, “Yeah, don’t let it get to you t…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 12, 2021 to Emergency Retreat (Cecilia & Yeonseok)

62 Jun 11, 2023

Aurazin

"She is so mysterious yet so open, it was as if Ce could read her easily without havi…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jul 8, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Valkyr

"She has always been a regal person, or that's what she has been hearing her entire l…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jun 25, 2021 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

52 Jun 9, 2023

Aurazin

"That gaze, she didn’t know what it was, but god does that gaze feel familiar to her.…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied Jun 21, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Valkyr

"She raised her eyebrows playfully and chuckled, "No? Why not? Is it not your style t…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied May 8, 2021 to Viridity (Cecilia & Ophelia)

52 Jun 9, 2023

Aurazin

"How peculiar, she thought silently. This girl sitting across her bear so many resemb…"

✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~ replied May 8, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service