✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~'s Discussions (121)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"She had always felt like her powers were a burden and something to keep a secret bec…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jan 17, 2020 to A Cry For Help (Open to Kaelyn and Dakota) COMPLETED

21 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by ✓ Kaelyn Brookes ~Admin~

Niveis

"“I always see those adverts for the places in like Iceland with the perfect clear bl…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jan 13, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia

Niveis

"She nodded a few times in agreement “Yeah they’re young and full of energy” she nodd…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jan 7, 2020 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"She nodded a little doing her best to smile when she said it was better late than ne…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 31, 2019 to A Cry For Help (Open to Kaelyn and Dakota) COMPLETED

21 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by ✓ Kaelyn Brookes ~Admin~

Niveis

"“He’s probably restless, you know what puppies are like, so full of energy that they…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 18, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“I’m sure in any other situation that would be charming, he probably wanted to play”…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 14, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"She had to admit, in all of her years of volunteering and doing these rallies, she’d…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 11, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"Kota really enjoyed her job but it was definitely a lot, you never really switched o…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 7, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“I’m not sure I could trust someone who isn’t an animal person” she admitted witb a…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 1, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"She nodded slightly in agreement “I think you just have to keep reminding yourself t…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 26, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service