✓ Isabelle Carrington's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Listening to her old friend as she would take a deep breath then sighed softly as sh…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied on Friday to Old Friends ( Sariah & Isabelle )

5 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Human

"Belle would look over at her with her eyes when she asked that as she takes a deep b…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied on Thursday to Old Friends ( Sariah & Isabelle )

5 yesterday
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Celestial

"Amelie laughed softly shaking her head lightly, as she would look down then looks ba…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Oct 30, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by ✓ Isabelle Carrington

Celestial

"Amelie would listen to him then takes a deep breath, as she would look up then nod h…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Sep 12, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"Listening to his words as Amelie smiled softly at him then giggled lightly "of cours…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 30, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"Amelie would look up when her friend left her then sighed softly as she would then l…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 25, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"Amelie sighed as she would watch her friend walk off to the bathroom, she then heard…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 23, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"When Amelie's friend kept talking she shook her head "well i didn't even drink i am…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 20, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"After a long night with her best friend Amelie sighed softly pressing her lips toug…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 19, 2018 to Stop that ringing! (William and Amelie)

13 Oct 30, 2018

Celestial

"Hi my name is Amelie Mercer i get told that i look like Demi Lovato but i don't real…"

✓ Isabelle Carrington replied Aug 12, 2018 to Introduce Yourself

131 on Friday
Reply by ✓ Nova Rose Cross

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by