✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Ray smiled gently as he listed to Clara “ we keep in touch he went home after a few…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Aug 11, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray froze a  little as  he saw  a male figure  flashed before his eyes as  his mind…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 22, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray listened to Claras question as he thought about her question as they walked gent…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 16, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as he gently kissed her lips back  “ that one should answer your question…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 13, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled as he looked at Katrina’ “I will have to ask Clara “ he smiled gently as…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 12, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Ray stopped as he looked at  both memories as he took a step back as  he said to him…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 12, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Ray smiled as he carefully took the Amethyst necklace from the box as he unclasped t…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 12, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Believe it or not, my favourite was Billy  as  apparently as a kid I was like him a…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jul 2, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"“ ok,” ray smiles as they stopped in front of a skeleton with horns “I believe that…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 29, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"“ don’t worry about my hand “ Ray smiled gently as he offered his arm as he carefull…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 27, 2020 to When opposites attract ( Open to Clara and Ray ) COMPLETED

55 Nov 5, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service