✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

" Tilted his head slightly as he listened to Clara as he changed the way he thought a…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 9, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray smiled gently as he thought about how he would summon water as he thought about…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 7, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray spun around on his heel as the room changed to show inanimate objects some he re…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Jun 1, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Sure I would love to " Ray smiled gently "I understand how you feel for years my fat…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 21, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray closed his eyes as he focused on extinguishing the flames out as he looked aroun…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 21, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Ray. relaxed into his seat a little as he closed his eyes as he began to  listen to…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 12, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Ray chuckled as he listened to Clara "  when it's a calm fire its   Mama just killed…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 12, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

""  Would you like to  get some fresh air "  Ray   moved towards the door   as he sli…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 9, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Initia

"Ray looked to Katrina as he realised  Katrina was being severe he recalled several p…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 8, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Initia

"" good apart from remembering  names " ray shrugged a little, "I think its due to my…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 8, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service