✓ Ray Herald's Discussions (107)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Ray nodded as he smiled " ok. If you would lie and if you would allow me to help you…"

✓ Ray Herald replied May 8, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray chuckled * lets put it this way it was unexpected, but someone said the Q word "…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Apr 19, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Initia

"Nice to meet you then Sofi " Rau smiled gently offering his hand " I'm. just plain R…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Apr 10, 2020 to So it begins ( Open to Ray and Sofi)

20 Oct 28, 2022
Reply by ✓ Ray Herald

Initia

"Well, I was hoping you or if you know the water master and if they are looking for s…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Apr 6, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"" nice to meet you Clara  " Ray smiled gently as he offered his hand " very true you…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Apr 5, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Interesting " mmmm Ray thought about something interesting as he chuckled " oo did y…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Mar 31, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Initia

"I'm looking for Ciara Carter I was told she was able to help me with something  " Ra…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Mar 30, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Ray began to  add the  food to the  till as he placed the receipt on the  side as  h…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Mar 9, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

Initia

"Ray pulled to the as he swiftly jumped off his bike as he scanned his environment pl…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Mar 9, 2020 to Learning Things (Ray and Clara) (COMPLETED)

22 Jun 12, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Well, welcome to Mels " Ray discreetly dialled up the cost but presses the. Half pri…"

✓ Ray Herald replied Feb 29, 2020 to Saturday night fever ( Open to Ray and Katerina )

27 Feb 28, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service