✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (466)

Discussions Replied To (454) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Jae chuckled under his breath “I guess it would work if you already had a tendency f…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 29, 2021 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

52 Apr 11
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae shrugged his shoulders slightly “Eun has never really been that good at letting…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 29, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae looked down for a moment “I never saw the big deal either, I mean perfection is…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Dec 6, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae pressed his lips together, his father was a powerful and intelligent man but he…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Nov 27, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae shrugged slightly when Dae asked him if he was planning on changing his pseudony…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Nov 27, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

49 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Dhampir

"Jae’s expression softened a little when Han said he was going to give in because he…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Sep 28, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"He nodded slightly when Taealha pointed out that people were too nosy into other’s b…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Sep 12, 2021 to Battle of The Klutz (Open to Jaesung and Taealha)

52 Apr 11
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae scrunched his nose and smiled when the other male called him out for his stateme…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Sep 7, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"The dhampir couldn’t help but smile as he heard Han’s reaction to the kiss, leaning…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Aug 22, 2021 to The Truth Untold (Open to Jaesung and Hanseol)

50 9 hours ago
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae sighed and looked down in an embarrassed manner “Someone put me on the spot and…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Aug 22, 2021 to Missing Pieces (Open to Jaesung and Daehyun)

49 on Tuesday
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service