✓ Jaesung Moon's Discussions (465)

Discussions Replied To (453) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"Until now, Jae had never really been the kind of person who thought about relationsh…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 10, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae had varying levels of confidence, around those he was close to, he was a very ou…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 9, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"As the dhampir looked back at Hanseol, he caught the soft tone of his voice as he sp…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 8, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae chuckled as Hanseol commented on the dhampir’s level of humility, it wasn’t exac…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 7, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae was still wondering what the big deal about his hands was when the celestial too…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 6, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae didn’t actually think Hanseol was a robot obviously, the dhampir had seen the de…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 5, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae had always had very few specific talents, but the things he was good at, he exce…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae was still figuring things out when it came to what his purpose was in the world,…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to Back To My Roots (Jaesung + Donovan) COMPLETED

20 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"It was strange for Jae, being able to turn the tides and embarrass someone else, he’…"

✓ Jaesung Moon replied Feb 4, 2019 to You & Me (Jaesung and Hanseol) *Completed*

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Dhampir

"Jae knew one thing for sure, his emotions were a jumbled wreck around Hanseol, he co…"

44 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service