✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"The Therian just smiled, at his cute yet flattering joke. “Let me know how that goes…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 22, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett

Ailward Guard

"Thanking Texas, now that seemed quite the compliment. Elle smiled. “If you want to s…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 19, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"With Phoenix being the eldest of the three siblings; Elle was barely 11 by the time…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 18, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Elle slightly shook her head. “No, my elder brother already left by the time I was 1…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 18, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"“Tell me about it. I think I was more upset with him, than anyone else. Then again,…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 16, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Elle nodded in agreement. “Totally, not to mention he wasted my favorite combination…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 15, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"He just seemed so care-free, at least for the most part. Elle had probably spent mor…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 15, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Maybe it was just Elle; but she always had a thing for trying to lift people up; whe…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 14, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Elle smiled softly. She had always loved her family; even as messy as it sometimes g…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 14, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Elle couldn’t help the soft smile on her lips, as she listened to Miles talk about h…"

✓ Elle-Mae Vivienne Lovett replied May 13, 2020 to Dangerous Encounters (Elle-Mae and Miles) - COMPLETED

41 May 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service