✓ Ronan Winters's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Ronan sat in his truck, waiting for his companion to arrive. He was looking forward…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 4 to The Sandman comes ( open to Ronan and Aureus)

11 Mar 3
Reply by ✓ Aureus Ailward

Therian

" Ronan raised his hand and apologized for the confusion caused by his usage of a reg…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 2 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26
Reply by ✓ Rosabelle Iris Grey

Ailward Guard

"Ronan chuckled as he looked at Reus as they walked, “believe me, I don't judge him i…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Aug 29, 2023 to The Sandman comes ( open to Ronan and Aureus)

11 Mar 3

Therian

"Ronan stopped as he listened to the girls answers “may be Meditation will help you c…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Aug 13, 2023 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26

Ailward Guard

"Ronan stared at Reus as he took in what he had just said even though Venetus had war…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Aug 12, 2023 to The Sandman comes ( open to Ronan and Aureus)

11 Mar 3

Therian

"Ronan rose to his feet as he looked at Rosabelle” I'm glad you managed to get here R…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jun 13, 2023 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26

Therian

"Ronan's eyes widened as he witnessed the girl he was protecting turn into a snow leo…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jun 11, 2023 to Not a normal walk home (Rosabelle and Ronan Closed)

12 Feb 26

Ailward Guard

"Ronan froze as he heard the question his heart sank as he took a deep breath “ I was…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jun 10, 2023 to The Sandman comes ( open to Ronan and Aureus)

11 Mar 3

Ailward Guard

"Ronan closed his eyes he took a deep breath before looking towards the male “My apol…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jun 10, 2023 to Why weren't you there ( open to Ronan and Donovan )

7 Feb 19
Reply by ✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin

Ailward Guard

"Should not be here" Ronan closed his eyes as he took a deep breath" last thing I  re…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Apr 10, 2023 to Why weren't you there ( open to Ronan and Donovan )

7 Feb 19
Reply by ✓ Donovan Hendrix ~ Admin

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service