✓ Ronan Winters's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Rhydian raised his eyebrow as  he got into his jeep as he closed the door with a thu…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jun 25, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"" and we can use our ability to defend ourselves only to defend we do not entice a f…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied May 16, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"A friend. I made in Russia in the 60s   recently moved to Evermore has been making m…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied May 9, 2020 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Now, what do you know about your abilities " Rhydian began to walk into the snow as…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied May 9, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"well now I'm an opposite phoenix  " he shrugged as he watched Autumn " if you wish …"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Apr 15, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"" from the answers, I got from them you were an opportunity it was wrong to place wr…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Apr 15, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Initia

"Rhydian raised an eyebrow as she left as he  walked to the sink taking the white  cl…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 31, 2020 to Similarities and Difficulties (Olivia and Rhydian)

18 Jun 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Athena Rosenberg

Niveis

"Well, Anivia is the boss and " Rhydian pulled out his cell phone shaking it  ", and…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 30, 2020 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Rhydian chuckled as he stood by the door " Try walking around Russia in jut a t-shir…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 29, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"Follow me " Rhydian walked back into the snow as the latest blizzard began" at least…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 10, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service