✓ Ronan Winters's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Rhydian folded his arms before slipping his hand into his jacket pocket pulling out…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 5, 2020 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Yes, I am Rhydian Snow your. Autumn Murphy a new member of the tribe  "  Rhydian pic…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Mar 3, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"Rhydian froze as he heard his name being called in his mind he knew it was probably…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 27, 2020 to Awkward Greetings (Open to Rhydian and Autumn)

22 Aug 1, 2021
Reply by ✓ Autumn Murphy

Niveis

"Yes, I do " Rhydian sighed as he ran his hands through his hair ", but if it is not…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 6, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Initia

""One of a few when I'm doing errands as I may not be able to get home in one piece,…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Feb 5, 2020 to Similarities and Difficulties (Olivia and Rhydian)

18 Jun 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Athena Rosenberg

Niveis

"Rhydian stopped as he looked up to see Mirae with his files looking down as she cont…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jan 25, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian slowed to a brisk walk as he turned off to the dojo and the little apartment…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jan 13, 2020 to Practice Makes Perfect (Daehyun and Rhydian)

10 Jul 9, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Rhydian watched Mirae as she stitched him . up not flinching at all as the needle we…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jan 8, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian raised an eyebrow " if you said yes you may have an advantage" he tilted his…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Jan 1, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Rhydian removed his shirt as he walked over to his music player as he pressed the pl…"

✓ Ronan Winters replied Dec 12, 2019 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service