✓ Liam Arbor's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Liam took the steaming mug of coffee into his hand with barely a wince. He had thick…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Apr 8, 2023 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"The sheets were cool. Cool, soft, and actually not scratchy. What the hell? Liam wok…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Feb 11, 2023 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Liam was more than accustomed to bringing a girl home from a bar. It wasn’t usually…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Aug 16, 2022 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"As Liam was led down the dark, muddy halls of the cave he began to be aware that som…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Aug 16, 2022 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Ailward Guard

"It had not been Liam's idea to wander into the line of fire. In this case, it was a…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jun 30, 2022 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

"Unlike most, Liam tended to feel at home in bars. he'd spent many of his college yea…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jan 13, 2022 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"When it came to being a guard, Liam had some natural traits that made it easy to sli…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Aug 2, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

"Liam hadn't had a lot of spare time to explore Evermore since he'd been here. Most…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jun 30, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

Ailward Guard

" Liam was incredibly competitive, certainly not the world's warmest loser. He liked…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied Jun 12, 2021 to just another graceless night (Kaelyn & Liam)

26 Apr 8, 2023
Reply by ✓ Liam Arbor

Ailward Guard

"Convincing seemed to be Dom's word for coercing, but Liam didn't mind that. He admi…"

✓ Liam Arbor replied May 6, 2021 to I So Hate Consequences (Liam & Dominic)

33 Aug 26, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service