✓ Irene Farley's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

Instar Diviner

"Usually, the last thing Irene would find herself doing is venturing into a shady sto…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Sep 12, 2019 to Two Wrongs Make A Right (Irene & Abraham) [COMPLETED]

26 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Instar Diviner

"Irene was far from stupid, admittedly she can quite inexperienced and dry around the…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Sep 6, 2019 to Misery Loves Company (Irene and Jonathan)

14 May 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Instar Diviner

"When she first set her foot inside the aesthetically pleasing and miniscule bookstor…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Sep 5, 2019 to Monday Blues (Irene and Leighton) [COMPLETED]

20 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Instar Diviner

"Stumbling across any shop littering the city centre was never her intention, much le…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Sep 2, 2019 to Two Wrongs Make A Right (Irene & Abraham) [COMPLETED]

26 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Human

"Hi, my name is Irene Farley, I get told I look a lot like Elizabeth Lail but I reall…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Instar Diviner

"Ever since the case died and went cold a few years back, Irene never looked back to…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 28, 2019 to Missing Ends (Irene and Lachlan) ~Completed~

13 Nov 21, 2019

Instar Diviner

"She was sure that today wasn’t even supposed to be that eventful. Irene was far from…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 27, 2019 to Two Wrongs Make A Right (Irene & Abraham) [COMPLETED]

26 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Instar Diviner

"Irene was far from stupid, admittedly she can quite inexperienced and dry around the…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 26, 2019 to Monday Blues (Irene and Leighton) [COMPLETED]

20 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Instar Diviner

"Sales fluctuated and inflated over the past few months, which gave her a reason to c…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 10, 2019 to Missing Ends (Irene and Lachlan) ~Completed~

13 Nov 21, 2019

Instar Diviner

"Irene wasn’t used to talking from personal views, the only way you would get her to…"

✓ Irene Farley replied Aug 10, 2019 to Monday Blues (Irene and Leighton) [COMPLETED]

20 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service