✓ Sapphire Rizzoli's Discussions (375)

Discussions Replied To (369) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire nodded and smiled as he took the mug carefully. "You're welcome." She said…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 16, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire sipped her coffee and smiled as she looked at her. "Well I would love to bu…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 16, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020
Reply by ✓ Katrina O'Sullivan

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and chuckled. "I would love some." She said as she gently placed her…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 14, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire giggled and smiled as she watched her pour the coffee into the mugs. The ph…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 13, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"The phoenix looked at her girlfriend and listened as she smiled. "Well I am glad I w…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 12, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled and got up as she headed into her kitchen to make some coffee. "No i…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 11, 2020 to Catching up With times ( Open to Edward and Sapphire) (COMPLETE)

41 Jul 30, 2021
Reply by ✓ Sapphire Rizzoli

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she looked at Katrina. "Well that is good." She said as she smile…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 11, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled as she helped around the kitchen to make coffee. "Yea they are rambu…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 9, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire smiled at Katrina as she smiled softly. "Yea I agree on that part." She sai…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 7, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

Ailward Guard

"Sapphire soon pulled back a little as she knew that the room was getting hot and hea…"

✓ Sapphire Rizzoli replied May 5, 2020 to Second date for someone special. (Closed to Sapphire and Katrina. ~finished~)

55 May 22, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service