✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~'s Discussions (137)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus looked over at her, tapping his fingers against the bar top in front of th…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 15, 2017 to A Night Out (Serena and Erythreus) COMPLETED

15 Jan 6, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"HE was to drawn to her, for his own good... if the aspect of death could die, he'd d…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus let an awkward silence settle between them, as she sat there and dwelled o…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to A Night Out (Serena and Erythreus) COMPLETED

15 Jan 6, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"He couldn't tell if she was annoyed by his random outbursts of blurting out whatever…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to A Night Out (Serena and Erythreus) COMPLETED

15 Jan 6, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus chuckled at her question "No dear. Not a dragon, i'm a Vampire, who died a…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Dec 14, 2017 to I'll Keep you safe; No matter what (Sibohan and Erythreus) COMPLETED

25 Jan 1, 2018

Ailward Aspect

""You know... you're only drowning your insides ... as a doctor you should know that…"

15 Jan 6, 2018

Ailward Aspect

"Erythreus chuckled, she had a point. No one just knew your name, there had to be rea…"

25 Jan 1, 2018

"The Aspect of Death sat at his desk, the lights out, only using the flicker of a few…"

✓ Erythreus Ailward ~Admin~ replied Oct 2, 2017 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service