✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~'s Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"Anivia remembered herself what that was like, falling for someone who didn’t speak y…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 25, 2019 to Realization Happens. (Ilyas and Anivia)

25 May 5, 2020

Human

"Anivia took hold of the darker haired female’s hand and bowed her head in return. “I…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 23, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

Human

"All Anivia wanted from the moment they had settled on top of the mountain was to mak…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 15, 2019 to Declaration of Peace (Sariah, Anivia, Giselle and Ophelia) *COMPLETED*

17 Sep 20, 2019

Niveis

"Anivia give the man a smile with a gentle chuckle. “Alright Wyatt it is then.” she s…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 14, 2019 to Frost Bitten (Wyatt and Anivia)

11 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Wyatt Brookes

Niveis

"Anivia gave a look around his shop for a silent moment as she shook her head “Little…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 14, 2019 to Sibling Distress (Kaldre and Anivia) COMPLETED

15 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sebastian Roman Daystar

Niveis

"Anivia gave the Niveis in front of her a gentle smile, she rarely made anyone laugh…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 13, 2019 to Welcome to the Tribe (Graydon and Anivia)

4 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by ✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~

Niveis

"Anivia gave a soft chuckle as she smiled back at him as he seemed to be feeling slig…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Aug 7, 2019 to Realization Happens. (Ilyas and Anivia)

25 May 5, 2020

Human

"Good day, my name is Anivia Frostbourne, I get told I look a lot like Ming Na Wen, b…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Jul 26, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Niveis

"Anivia knew that to an outsider someone who grew up in the world with the advantages…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Jun 19, 2019 to Frost Bitten (Wyatt and Anivia)

11 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by ✓ Wyatt Brookes

Niveis

"Anivia mind always seem to be heavy with thoughts on how the city was viewing the tr…"

✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~ replied Jun 19, 2019 to Welcome to the Tribe (Graydon and Anivia)

4 Aug 13, 2019
Reply by ✓ Anivia Frostbourne ~Admin~

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service