✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

Dhampir

"It was hard for him to say all of this out loud because somehow telling someone else…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 18, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman

Dhampir

"Leigh went quiet for a moment when Eun said he was important in his eyes, honestly,…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 18, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Dhampir

"It really had been an interesting past year for Leigh, if he looked at where his lif…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 16, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Instar Diviner

"Leigh grinned slightly and glanced over at her for a moment with a smile “I mean I c…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 13, 2020 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

38 on Sunday
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Therian

"One thing he really liked about working with Willow is she always seemed to have new…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 11, 2020 to Organized Chaos (Open to Willow and Leigh) COMPLETD

19 Jan 31, 2020
Reply by ✓ Willow Eleonora Braelynd

Dhampir

"It occurred to Leigh that there hadn’t been a single time he had felt the need to do…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 11, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Human

"“They are” he spoke softly with a wistful smile on his lips, he definitely enjoyed b…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 7, 2020 to The Start Of Something Good (Hana and Leigh)

27 Dec 14, 2020

Dhampir

"Leigh always felt conflicted when it came to Eun, it wasn’t the Dhampir’s fault, the…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 7, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

Instar Diviner

"Leigh had never really been a people person, he found a lot of people to be self-cen…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 4, 2020 to The Wheels On The Bus Go Meow Meow Meow (Irene & Leighton)

38 on Sunday
Reply by ✓ Irene Farley

Dhampir

"It felt natural now, to be teased by Eun and not feel completely like the ground wou…"

✓ Leighton Seth Kingsman replied Jan 2, 2020 to I Know (Sangeun & Leighton) COMPLETED

57 Apr 19, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service