✓ Venetus Ailward's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

""

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Nov 22, 2022 to Escape From A Grim Reality (Venetus and Aureus)

8 Mar 9, 2023
Reply by ✓ Aureus Ailward

Ailward Aspect

""Is Edward  asked for a meeting some time ago, but he has not come to see me "he loo…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Nov 17, 2022 to Checking in. ( Open to Venetus and Sapphire )

14 May 7, 2023
Reply by ✓ Venetus Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Ven looked at Reus as he nodded“ you do not need to have a guard that can cook I'm s…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Oct 26, 2022 to Escape From A Grim Reality (Venetus and Aureus)

8 Mar 9, 2023

Ailward Aspect

"Venetus awoke to the knocking of the door, the only issue with meditation was the fa…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Sep 11, 2022 to Escape From A Grim Reality (Venetus and Aureus)

8 Mar 9, 2023

Ailward Aspect

"Veneteus listened  as he chuckled listening to the instructions he was given commenc…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Sep 11, 2022 to What in the world are video games ( open to Venetus and Helena)

2 Sep 11, 2022

Ailward Aspect

"Veneteus listened  as he chuckled listening to the instructions he was given commenc…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Sep 11, 2022 to Checking in. ( Open to Venetus and Sapphire )

14 May 7, 2023

Ailward Aspect

"Venetus smirked as he wiped himself down as looked at her“  right where do we start…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Aug 20, 2022 to Checking in. ( Open to Venetus and Sapphire )

14 May 7, 2023

Ailward Aspect

"Venetus chuckled as he walked back to the counter " I believe it is now illegal to k…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Aug 17, 2022 to Checking in. ( Open to Venetus and Sapphire )

14 May 7, 2023

Ailward Aspect

"Venetus chuckled as he watched the guard bow" no need to bow or call me Sir I want a…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Aug 16, 2022 to Checking in. ( Open to Venetus and Sapphire )

14 May 7, 2023

Human

"“Still getting my knuckles wrapped for not reporting it sooner but detectives from h…"

✓ Venetus Ailward replied Mar 29, 2021 to Another Day *open to any*

3 Mar 29, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service