✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~'s Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Guard

"Over the years, Clarissa had to be cold hearted, she had to shut off from emotions a…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 29, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by ✓ Dominic Howlett ~Mod~

Nephilim

"Clarissa had found herself at the bar, once again; she was becoming so much of a re…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 29, 2017 to Embracing Your Dark Side ( Clarissa and Siobhan) -complete-

4 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by ✓ Siobhan Leslie ~Mod~

"Once the beer arrived, Clarissa exhaled in pleasure as her fingers ran across the ch…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 28, 2017 to

just now

Ailward Guard

"The sound of shooting rang within her ears, echoing over and over causing a very dis…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 27, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Her mind was racing, the Organisation didn’t tell her any more information who els…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 26, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Nephilim

"Clarissa watched her sister softly, yet sceptically; she couldn’t quite figure out…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 26, 2017 to A Favour Between Sisters [Clarissa and Cornelia] [COMPLETED]

11 May 28, 2018
Reply by ✓ Cornelia Hael Bradford

Ailward Guard

"Clarissa desperately wanted to take pleasure in watching him stumble at such a low…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 26, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"She glanced at him, allowing her eyes to drop from head to toe; eyeing him up as…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Nov 25, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"Despite never looking behind her, Clarissa kept a conscious ear out on the sounds…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Oct 31, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

Ailward Guard

"The last week had been one of first weeks in a while that the young Nephilim wished…"

✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~ replied Oct 21, 2017 to At Least Buy Me Dinner First (Dominic and Clarissa) COMPLETED

56 Oct 22, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service