✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~'s Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

Celestial

"Smiling the Valkyr considered his ally and close friend, her words drawing out a sma…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 13, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020
Reply by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~

Celestial

"Gideon had caught many looks of censure and surprise when he had announced his allia…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 6, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Valkyr

"It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week, a time when most of the Valk…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Apr 6, 2019 to ★ Bad Habits (Cecilia and Gideon)

2 Apr 10, 2019
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Celestial

"A small smirk spread across his face, the mention of the cloud and all the different…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Mar 29, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Celestial

"The Valkyr grinned, running a hand through his hair as he sat back in his chair, “I’…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Mar 27, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Celestial

"He breathed out a small sigh of relief, smiling away the obvious worry that had been…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Mar 21, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Celestial

"The days lately had been meshing together, night and day blending in a flurry of dip…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Mar 5, 2019 to Blood Bound (Open to Ophelia and Gideon)

32 Jun 20, 2020

Inactive

"Memories, feelings, thoughts, desires, and emotions flowed into him just as his own…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Nov 19, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

Inactive

"He heard her voice from far away, as if she were yelling through a long tunnel as op…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Oct 19, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

Inactive

"“Yes yes yes. I’m an idiot. I’m short sighted. Selfish. Delusional. Pathetic I belie…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Sep 30, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service