✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~'s Discussions (140)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

Inactive

"“Yes yes yes. I’m an idiot. I’m short sighted. Selfish. Delusional. Pathetic I belie…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Sep 30, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

"Taking a steadying breath Gideon moved to the other side of the room, once more slip…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Sep 27, 2017 to

just now

Inactive

"Damn it, he cursed inwardly, blanching at the hard note in her voice. Of course she’…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Sep 7, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

"Gideon had never encountered any vampire quite like the young one before him and tha…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Aug 12, 2017 to

just now

Inactive

"Her denial of the intentions he suspected her of surprised him, probably more than h…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Aug 1, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

Inactive

"His head came up as the door opened, wind and rain blowing into the space for the sp…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Jun 23, 2017 to Rainstorm Blues || Gideon & Victoria || ~Done~

14 Dec 7, 2017

"It had been years since he’d been on a hunt for a rogue, years since he’d had to don…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Jun 10, 2017 to

just now

"There was something infinitely soothing about the steady scratching of an old fashio…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Jan 21, 2017 to

just now

"A quiet chuckle issued from between his lips in a puff of white air that drifted upw…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Dec 19, 2016 to

just now

"How intriguing…. It wasn’t everyday that someone could surprise him, catch him sligh…"

✓ Gideon Ashworth ~Admin~ replied Dec 15, 2016 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service