✓ Sangeun Moon's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

Therian

"Eun knew he carried himself with dignity and that often made him rethink his steps e…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Sep 12, 2019 to Turning A New Leaf (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

37 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"At first, he misinterpreted Leigh's staring in a way to say that perhaps he had dyed…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Sep 8, 2019 to Turning A New Leaf (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

37 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Dhampir

"At this moment, Eun wasn't sure what he was doing. Was it wise for him to talk about…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Sep 8, 2019 to To The Moon and Back (Open to Jaesung, Sangeun and Hanseol) COMPLETED

45 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Therian

"Before coming to Evermore, Eun never met the people he's met here. Not quite likely.…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Sep 4, 2019 to Turning A New Leaf (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

37 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Therian

"Eun was generally a nice guy who actually likes to befriend people because he believ…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Sep 1, 2019 to Turning A New Leaf (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

37 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Human

"Hi, my name is Sangeun Moon, I get told I look a lot like BTS' Kim Seokjin but I rea…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Dhampir

"Unfortunately the world they live in doesn't encourage people to dream more than the…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Aug 29, 2019 to To The Moon and Back (Open to Jaesung, Sangeun and Hanseol) COMPLETED

45 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Therian

"It’s been a while since he first came to Evermore, over a month now if he calculated…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Aug 27, 2019 to Turning A New Leaf (Leighton and Sangeun) [COMPLETED]

37 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

Dhampir

"The purpose of visiting his brother today was all because he wanted to cheer both th…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Aug 25, 2019 to To The Moon and Back (Open to Jaesung, Sangeun and Hanseol) COMPLETED

45 Dec 26, 2019
Reply by ✓ Jaesung Moon

Therian

"Okay, maybe telling someone their shy demeanor is charming isn’t a way to go for his…"

✓ Sangeun Moon replied Aug 12, 2019 to Not So Meet Cute (Open to Sangeun and Leighton) COMPLETED

31 Aug 12, 2019
Reply by ✓ Sangeun Moon

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service