✓ Scott Alexander Parrish's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Scott tried not to look amused, by her expression. She was obviously more of a book-…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Nov 25, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The blonde woman seemed to have an interesting take on things, and it became all the…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Nov 25, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Dhampir

"It was a fairly calm day for the young Initia. Work at the farm was slowing down a b…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Nov 25, 2020 to Better Paranoid than Dead (Scott and Ember)

5 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Scott Alexander Parrish

Initia

"For a few moments, the Male Initia tried to think, if he ever went through, somethin…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Oct 25, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Scott nodded, half wondering how some people could even stand to have a snake as a p…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Oct 19, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The other Initia had a good point actually, thinking about it for a short while, he…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Oct 8, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"As Clara asked if he had any Pets, Scott slightly shook his head. “No...not at the m…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Oct 1, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The Initia was amused at the pun, that left her lips. It was rather fitting to say t…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Oct 1, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"She had a point. Sensible shoes wouldn't have been the best fit for her. Not with th…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jul 18, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"It had been a while since Scott had a friend, he could tease and banter with back an…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jul 18, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service