✓ Scott Alexander Parrish's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

Initia

"Scott lightly chuckled at her question. “Mhh partially. But you just don’t look like…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Jun 16, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The Initia looked amused, at her playful jest. “Well thank you for that. Glad to be…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 24, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023
Reply by ✓ Sofi Zahara ~Admin~

Initia

"As she prepared the Ice-cream for them, Scott sat on one of the stools in the kitche…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 24, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Her conclusion caused the male to lightly chuckle. “It seems like we might come to t…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 20, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"Canada was pretty vast. Scott had been born there; so he had the chance to explore s…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 17, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"The Male Initia nodded in understanding; he could understand getting a bit jumpy. “N…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 17, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"The Initia lightly chuckled. Putting his hands up slightly, in an apologetic gesture…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 10, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"Scott had a feeling, he would get along with the blonde. She was friendly and open.…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 7, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

Initia

"The loud music was thumping inside of his ears. Scott wasn’t entirely too sure how h…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied May 5, 2020 to "I Don't Understand" (Roleplay Only Open to Clara and Scott)

32 Jul 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Clara Carter

Initia

"“Yeah, If you lived there...I imagine, it’s not much of a surprise.” He said with a…"

✓ Scott Alexander Parrish replied Apr 11, 2020 to New Life, New Lessons (Scott + Sofi)

39 Jun 13, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service