✓ Malva Ailward's Discussions (312)

Discussions Replied To (289) Replies Latest Activity

Ailward Aspect

"With Rei, it was almost impossible to be keeping a tight leash wrapped around your m…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Sep 15, 2019 to A Trip of Venturing Answers (Malva and Aurelia)

22 Mar 25, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"She didn't pack much, which was really an actual situation if she really looked at i…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Sep 6, 2019 to ★ Peirasmós (Malva, Octavia, Sebastian)

106 Jun 7, 2023
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"These days, nothing has been kind to Malva. Not even nature itself can mend what she…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Sep 6, 2019 to ★ Darker Days Ahead (Aspects and Guards)

8 Feb 2, 2020

Human

"Hi, my name is Malva Ailward, I get told I look a lot like Lyndsy Fonseca but I real…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 31, 2019 to Introduce Yourself *NEW*

76 Aug 18, 2022
Reply by ✓ Helena Alexander

Ailward Aspect

"Malva was always shutting everything else that surrounds her from her head, whenever…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 27, 2019 to Defiant Intrusion (Malva and Donovan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Malva was never an easy person to approach, everybody else knew that. It was the exa…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 27, 2019 to Everyone Crashes Sometimes (Malva and Siobhan)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Malva doesn't usually pay attention to other things that couldn't take her mind off,…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 25, 2019 to Crying Help (Malva and Rashesh)

18 Apr 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"She was suffering. She was miserable. She could feel every single emotion seeping in…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 23, 2019 to Trudging Through The Night (Malva and Aureus)

14 May 24, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"She could understand where Wyatt is coming from, as expected from some perfectionist…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 23, 2019 to The Road To Ambience And Tranquility (Malva and Wyatt) [COMPLETED]

34 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Ailward Aspect

"Mal didn’t know the first thing about emotions. Well, lies. She knows a lot about it…"

✓ Malva Ailward replied Aug 23, 2019 to Drama Doesn't Always Follow (Mal and Ben)

18 Jun 8, 2020
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service