✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

Aurazin

"“I guess now that they’re on the path of discovery, things are only going to keep mo…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Apr 14, 2021 to Philia (Astraea & Arcadia)

34 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by ✓ Astraea Wu

Aurazin

"Arcadia looked up at Ce with a knowing look, they both shared the pain of losing one…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Mar 30, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021
Reply by ✓ Cecilia Laterza ~Admin~

Aurazin

"She nodded slightly in agreement, Astraea was right, it felt like a culture shock of…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Mar 24, 2021 to Philia (Astraea & Arcadia)

34 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by ✓ Astraea Wu

Aurazin

"Arcadia shifted a bit on the spot, she found it hard to lie, even if it was by omiss…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Mar 20, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Aurazin

"And just like that, the blonde was already back under Ce’s spell. Her gaze levelled…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Mar 9, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Aurazin

"She offered a half smile when Ce said she wondered what life could have done to her…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Feb 13, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Aurazin

"She laughed dryly when he said he wasn’t very good at faking confidence “It’s not so…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Feb 8, 2021 to Turning Page (Open to Arcadia and Adriel)

16 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet

Aurazin

"“I think more than anything I miss what I remember earth to be...not earth itself” a…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Feb 6, 2021 to Philia (Astraea & Arcadia)

34 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by ✓ Astraea Wu

Aurazin

"She smiled a little and nodded when Ce said life could be surprising, it certainly c…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Feb 5, 2021 to Full Circle (Open to Arcadia and Cecilia) [COMPLETED]

59 Jul 25, 2021

Aurazin

"“No one is fearless” she insisted in response to his words but nodded her head “But…"

✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet replied Jan 31, 2021 to Turning Page (Open to Arcadia and Adriel)

16 Feb 8, 2021
Reply by ✓ Arcadia Cassidy Violet

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service