✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~'s Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"Hearing his quip regarding scars, Sariah couldn't stop the little crease that appear…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Jun 8, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Human

"Sariah wasn't the best in social situations, or any situation really, the office had…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied May 31, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017

Human

"Sariah laughed in response to his words about listening skills, of course what he re…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied May 23, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017

Human

"Sariah laughed gently, trying to smooth over the fact that Violet had once again mad…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied May 14, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017

Human

"Sariah had done her best to put the night of the vampire incident out of her mind, m…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied May 4, 2017 to An Unexpected 2 O'clock (Open to Sariah Holloway and Orion Valkryie)

18 Jul 30, 2017

Inactive

"Sariah chuckled gently as he spoke, her eyes dropping briefly to the glimmer of a sm…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Apr 25, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Sariah had always been uncomfortable with the supernatural and their wars, they were…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Apr 16, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Sariah laughed softly and shook her head imagining that he probably had a badass kit…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Mar 19, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Sariah wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation at hand but talking to him seem…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Mar 11, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"For most of her life, Sariah had been a victim, someone who allowed herself to be wa…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Mar 6, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service