✓ Mirae Stormwind's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"She couldn't lie, The Niveis was completely enraged by these findings in Rhydian's a…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Feb 3, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Ha-joon had quickly grew on Mirae and became not only her beacon of light, but also…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Feb 3, 2020 to A Night To Remember (Ha-joon and Mirae)

10 Nov 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Mirae Stormwind

Niveis

"Mirae couldn't deny how strong her feelings had grown for Ha-joon in just a short am…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 16, 2020 to A Night To Remember (Ha-joon and Mirae)

10 Nov 4, 2020

Niveis

"Mirae bit her lower lip gently and sighed at him "I guess yu have a fair point there…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 16, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

""I think you know from the past, your wrds have always been gospel to me Daehyun" sh…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 16, 2020 to Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun)

33 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Mirae decided to take this matter into her own hands. After he grabbed some files, s…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 6, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"Mirae found some solace from being with Dae again. He was the only one who truly kne…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 6, 2020 to Sibling Aftermath (Mirae and Daehyun)

33 Jan 4, 2021
Reply by ✓ Daehyun Stormwind

Niveis

"Mirae could hear the angry heavy metal music playing before she had ever gotten to h…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Jan 1, 2020 to Just Breathe (Mirae and Rhydian)

19 Jul 29, 2021
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Niveis

"As he took her hand, Mirae gave a sneaky grin, and contemplated pulling him back dow…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Dec 6, 2019 to No Place Like Home (Rhydian and Mirae) COMPLETED

13 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by ✓ Ronan Winters

Valkyr

""Forgive me but i'm definitely wondering where it's at" she stated, smirking and giv…"

✓ Mirae Stormwind replied Nov 21, 2019 to Clutching At Straws (Open to Mirae and Yeonseok) COMPLETED

33 Nov 21, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service