Cameron had been in Evermore a little over three years now unsure if his sister was still alive or even if his family was still alive since he left shortly after he was turned. Sure he was growing older at a much slower pace than most humans, he was twenty-four now but he looked like he had just turned twenty-one. Earlier that morning he ran through the streets of Evermore on the jogging path that he has taken for the last three years that cuts through the Diviner and Therian Territories and leads him to a park in the human territory before he stops gets breakfast before returning home.

He only knew of where his apartment was and the path that he always takes in the morning for his morning jog. Of course, he also knew of the Therian territory since he had often gone by to run through the woods in the night before going to a clearing he found to watch the stars above hoping that his family was alright.

The night began to approach rapidly shaking Cameron who had been sitting in his little clearing out of his stupor. He had been drawing something he hasn’t done since the death of his girlfriend he was starting to move on which is what he needed to since having discovered in his time before coming to Evermore that he was attracted to both men and woman. He had been very confused during that period of time when he was hit on by a rather cute male that had him hot and bothered to cause him to take a cold shower later.

Shaking out of his thoughts he changed into his panther form running through the woods at a breakneck pace becoming a streak of black against the growing blackness of the woods. He blended into the growing shadows causing him to disappear amongst the trees.

A strange scent caught his attention in the woods he took off towards the scent trying to figure out what it was. He spotted a male of what looked like Korean descent as he took a step towards the male letting out a slight growl to alert the male of his presence wondering why the male was in the woods, to begin with.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cameron watched the male grab a branch freezing it solid pointing it at him as the large animal nodded its head backing up but still curious over the male and what he was. He moved behind a tree changing back before grabbing the shorts he had tied to his foot with a string quickly putting them on.

“Well for one your on our turf and I haven’t smelled anyone quite like you before so how about you answer my questions and I answer yours?” A voice said as Cameron stepped out from behind the tree looking at the male before him.

Being ever the curious cat that he now was sometimes caused him to get himself into horrible trouble. This time was no different seeing as a new being was lurking around the woods of his turf a place he usually was a good eighty-five percent of the time when he wasn’t looking for a job. Sure he had enough money from his parents to be comfortable for a few years or more but he wanted to earn his own money no longer have to life off his parents money they had given him.

Cameron watched the male shatter the branch he had frozen making him let out a soft inaudible sigh thankful the male wasn’t going to lash out at him. “I heard a new species moved in but I didn’t know what they were or could do. I’m used to the cold Virginia was almost always getting hit with snow all the time. Plus I run at a different temperature in my other form.” He said softly looking away clearly embarrassed for blabbering.

“Well there is a small clearing nearby with a slight hill to overlook the city and the rest of the woods.” He replied curious about the Niveis species in general since they were new and smelled like freshly fallen snow or rain. Which brought Cameron back to why it was currently raining when it wasn’t when he was in the woods.

“I’m Cameron Cullen you can call me Cam. So are you the one that made it rain?” He asked curious as he shook the males hand with a playful smile adorning his features despite being half naked without a shirt.

A smirk made its way across his features as he realized the other couldn’t keep his eyes off of him. When Baek spoke of where he lived before it confused him since he never heard of Unyak before now though in school he never paid attention that well. “Well I don’t think it would be that cold back home though there were a few times it was negative thirty degrees below zero that was during a massive snow storm that had me stuck in an old building that still had a fire place. Thankfully my sister found me before I ran out of firewood.” He said softly blabbing on about something that happened when he was younger.

“Baek is easy for me to say and not make a fool of myself. Really that is the coolest thing ever to be honest I just change into a large black Panther.” He said a little jealous of the fact the male before him could literally make a snow day whenever he wanted. Cameron blushes seeing the male wink towards him as he looked away only to look back towards Baek hearing his question. “Yeah I tracked your scent. It smells different then each species here. Like lycanthropes smell of woods and dirt, Kitsune smells the same but more dirt then woods. My portion smells like cats. I can tell what someone is by scent.” He replied blushing.

Cameron listened to what Baek had to say about what he was before becoming part of the new species though he wasn't much different either he was human before he was bitten by that Aulianthrope. He took the snow flower a blush dusting his cheeks "I wasn't always a Therian. I was a human but I lost someone very close and dear to me it still hurts but I am starting to let it go to finally move on with my life." He said closing his eyes shedding a tear for Vicky whom he adored but he was finally ready to start moving on despite the fact he was thousands of miles away from his home and family. 

"Well we have other cool abilities well Auilerinthrope have cool abilities." He said smiling nearly as brightly as the sun despite that it was being covered by clouds. He was starting to heal and if it hadn't been for being in a new town with new people along with a pack that accepts him even though he still hasn't fully accepted the fact he isn't truly normal anymore. He had heard Baek's question which froze him to the core a little bit before he gave him a smile. 

"Not much only that you were hear on a trial basis that it was still up in the air if you would be joining permanately though I do hope you get to stay. It would be nice to have a friend to talk too or hang out with. Hanging around the same people day in and day out is so boring. Besides I rather make my own opinion about your species than listen to what everyone else has to say cause they could be extremely biased due to their own personal experiences." He replied looking over a Baek with a soft smile hoping that his answer made him grin a little bit.

A sad smile graced his features hearing that Baek had lost his mother, god he would have been a train wreck if he lost his mother or even his sister despite the fact they had a falling out, she was still family and still his little sister. Cameron knew that pain all to much it nearly shook him to the core as color simply drained from the young therian. Despite everything Vicky’s death truly did hit him hard and being brought face to face with someone that has felt something even worse than what he felt made him realize how pathetic he was being about the whole thing. He beat himself up about her death for years blaming himself that he should have been with her but he had family night and wasn’t there.

“I am still learning about all of the other species that are living here in Evermore. I have only been here for three years and I am still learning about my new home learning about the new people I have met which so far is only two people so far. I am what you would call a Loner I tend to stay to myself at times cause I am not used to everything that has happened.” He replied as he watched Baek moved towards a boulder to sit down. Cam walked over before climbing up on the rock sitting next to him as he felt the sun on his skin causing a slight cat-like purr to rumble through his chest also making him blush a bright shade of red knowing that he could possibly be heard by Baek. Static ran between the small space between the two of them alerting Cam to a bond of sorts forming, an imprint from his cat form finding its other half.

The static made every nerve ending in his body light up with pure adrenaline knowing he had, in fact, met the one person that could accept him despite his flaws that he carries with him. He jumped seeing Baek's reaction to the bond caused Cameron to frown in sadness to see such a reaction. Sure he hadn't been looking for the person to complete himself just to live through to the next day if he hadn't of been kicked out or bitten Cameron knew he wouldn't be here today staring Baek in the face. As Baek grew closer to him he watched him bit his lower lip causing Cam to inwardly groan at how the other male looked like that. Once he saw that his eyes had widened he knows Baek felt the bond forming between them. 

"I don't know what you mean could just be static I was just running through the woods and I just had fur so I could have built up a static charge." He said looking away from Baek his cheeks turning pink despite the fact it almost felt like Baek was going to reject the bond. He hopped off the rock landing with ease and grace of a cat before looking towards Baek with a slight smirk growing on his face as he looked around stretching allowed Baek to see just how flexible he was. He bent over almost completely backward touching the ground behind him as his back popped a few times.

Cameron knew for at least a year that he was bisexual but was leaning more towards men having felt an immediate attraction towards Baek upon meeting him. He felt the confusion from Baek even smirked noticing that he was, in fact, drooling because of him he had hoped that he would accept the bond that was slowly beginning to form between them. But his initial reaction scared Cameron to the point that he would probably be alone forever. 

He heard him speak starting to stutter a little bit probably due to what he was feeling at the moment. Cam felt his own emotions that were raging within him until he felt Baek's hand run over his muscles causing him to turn a bright shade of pink. He moved over when Baek went to the ground burying his hands in his face. Cam felt horrible for his reaction but he wanted to scope Baek into a hug and never let him go. "Do not cry, Baek. I don't know what to do here." He said as he moved sitting on the ground next to him his arm wrapped around him as he leaned forward to look at him in the eyes. "I wouldn't fault you for wanting to reject it, Baek. Never apologize for something that isn't your fault alright. Now cheer up for me please." He asked softly looking at him, his face incredibly close to Baek's. 

He watched as Baek listened to what he had said about crying he barely knew him but he didn't like seeing him cry. The moment he sat next to Baek he felt the tingles go through his body lighting it up like he was being electrocuted. He sat there letting Baek gather himself before they start to talk about what had happened knowing he needed to explain to him since he wanted him to be comfortable with him never wanting to feel pressured by the bond. 

Brown eyes widened quickly feeling hands cup around his face causing Cameron to look at Baek making sure he was alright with what he was doing not wanting him to feel pressured to do anything. Once he saw his eyes start to close he felt his lips touch his own as a shiver ran through his body. It didn't take long before he felt Baek climb into his lap pulling him closer as Cameron pulled him closer snaking his hand into his hair a purr rumbling through his chest his inner cat was purring at the fact their mate had, in fact, accepted them and was taking the first step into the acceptance. 

The loss of lips against him brought him back to reality as he opened his eyes looking Baek before he cupped his cheek looking at him smiling. “Take your time I would never pressure you into doing anything you are uncomfortable with.” He said softly running a hand on his cheek.

A soft surprised looked crossed his face hearing him stutter before wicked smirk took root on his face. He knew he had an effect on the poor guy but nothing like this to the point he was acting like a school boy with a crush. “I can never be mad at you why would I be mad? You took a chance to experience something and to be honest I am glad I found you.” He whispered holding Baek close as he laid his head on his shoulder before running his hand on his chest.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service