Finding a roommate (Sapphire Rizzoli and Siobhan Xapham Leslie) || COMPLETE ||

As winter was coming around the corner, Sapphire looked at her pug as she smiled. “What do you think about having another person live with us Nala?” She asked the little pug. Nala barked at her as she then giggled. Sapphire continued to think more as she had enough room at her house to have about 2 roommates not including herself. Getting up off her couch, Sapphire walked to the spare rooms she had and smiled as she looked at them. ‘Maybe a roommate or two wouldn’t be that bad.’ She thought. Sapphire soon got dressed in a gray shirt, black skinny jeans, and a leather jacket before slipping on her converses.

Once she was dressed, Sapphire walked to her office located across from her room and started making flyers. Sapphire smiled at her work before printing a few copies and then folded them up neatly and slipped them in her jacket pocket. Sapphire put Nala in her cage before walking out the door. Instead of driving, Sapphire chose to walk into the other Factions. Sapphire placed a flyer in the coffee shop in town before heading to other parts and placing flyers there. After about 4 hours of placing flyers at shops, Sapphire sighed and headed home.

Once she got home, Sapphire sat on her couch with a cup of hot chocolate with her phone next to her waiting on a call to see who would be her roommate. Her blue eyes watched a Christmas movie that was playing even before it was December. As she sipped her drink, Sapphire’s phone started to ring.

Views: 704

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan chuckled lightheartedly at her “Well purple and pink wings are beautiful enough as they are.” she smiled as she then picked up the peach color nail polish taking Sapphires right foot and placing her foot on her leg. “Well as you can see I like teal. How about we go with that?” she chuckled slightly ther her as she began to paint Sapphires toes. Siobhan smiled to the puppy and reached over patting her head softly. “Do you have any family?” She asked.

Sapphire looked at her and smiled. "Thanks." She said as Sapphire felt her foot be moved onto Siobhan's leg. "Well Teal is a pretty color." She said as she moved Siobhan's foot and placed it on her leg. Grabbing the teal nail polish, Sapphire looked at her as she glanced at her pup before starting to paint. "I have a half brother and thats it really. What about you?" She asked as she glanced at her as she continued to paint her nails.

Siobhan kept painting Sapphires toes and smiled softly at her before frowning "I had a brother and parents but, My father and brother are dead" she sighed softly as she looked to the her toes "Then I learned they were not my blood family, and that I may have a whole family I don't know about." she let out a huff "Been a confusing few months."

Sapphire continued to paint as she listened. "Well I can understand. I found out that I had a half brother months after I got here." She said as she looked at Siobhan's toes as she painted. "Plus my parents died on my birthday. I was in the car with them when they had the accident and I had a rebirth after the accident." She said as she looked at her and smiled softly. Sapphire really never talked about her parents much but it was nice for her to open up with someone.

Siobhan frowned softly at her “I am so sorry that your parents Sapphire, I would never wish that kinda lose on anymore.” She said softly as she finished off the last of her toes and then capped the nail polish and sat it aside. “Were you young when you lost them or was it recent?” she asked as she settled back on her palms. “When you rebirthed did you start out as a new born again?” she asked arching her brow.

Sapphire looked at her and shook her head. "Its fine, it was a long time ago." She said as she finished Siobhan's toes as she capped the nail polish. She smiled at her work before looking at her. "I was 18, and I just had a new body when I woke up." She said as she looked at her. " Sapphire smiled as she scratched Akira's ears.

Siobhan nodded towards her and cleared her throat “By new body do you mean you don’t look how you looked before?” She asked phoenix were rare in this city and she had only met her and another guard named Evan. She ran her fingers through her hair slowly and smiled to her. She finished off Sapphires toes and then leaned back looking to her own.

"Nope." She said as she looked at her as she sat back so her back was against the wall. "Yea its kinda weird to say it that way but that is how phoenixes live, kinda. Once we die, we are reborn into a new person and like the mythical bird, we burst into flames as we die." Sapphire said as she gave her a small smile. Her blue eyes looked at her as she then looked down at her towns, letting out a giggle as she wiggled them.

Siobhan stared at her wide eyed blinking as she spoke “Wow I am not sure if that is cool or very scary.” She shook her head “Do you have like a cap on how many times you can be reborn?” she asked as she pulled her knees up so she could rest her chin there as she smiled to her “Is it scary? The whole bursting into flames are do you not remember much?” She asked running her fingers to tuck her long bangs back behind her ear.

Sapphire looked at her and giggled alittle. "I think the cap on how many times is 3 or 4, but I cant really remember." She said as she smiled at her. "It is kinda scary I remember feeling my heart slowly stop beating before flames engulf me but my eyes were almost close when I saw the flames." Sapphire said as she leaned her back against the wall. "But its kinda hard to fight the urge to go back to the friends that I had before I was reborn but I am glad that I get to make new ones like you." She said with a small smile.

Siobhan offered a slight chuckled “To bad you don’t have nine lives like a cat you know?” she smiled softly at her as she spoke of remembering pieces of it. “Did it hurt?” she wondered as she leaned against her knees and chewed on her lower lip softly “I mean I guess you are use to the flames? Do you have any cool fire powers? Like breathing fire?” she chuckled softly again at the idea of someone breaking fire. She frowned softly and sighed “That is very sad that you can not go back to your old life and pick up where you left off.” She said as she smiled again “I like making new friends also, it has been a wonderful day just hanging out with you Sapphire.”

Sapphire chuckled as she smiled. "Well it hurt alittle but not that bad. Yea too bad." she said as she giggled. "I do have flame powers, but no I dont breath fire. I can bring fire up in my hands." She said as she held up a flame in her hand. "I am also heat and flame resistant along with having talon like nails." Sapphire said as she smiled. "Well my parents died when I was reborn so what would I go back to." Sapphire said softly as she sighed and looked at him. "Well I am glad you are having fun hanging out with me! Its great to have another girl to talk to." She said as she smiled at her.

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service