Began with an angel hunting in the wrong place, and A Therian with good timing.

Name: Siobhan

Species:  Pure Nephilim

Short Bio: Learning how to function in a world she had never known with the help of Isaac who is the man who saved her life when she had nowhere else to go. She works for him as his assistant.  Which leads her many places around the town for him. Some times she returns to the woods when she is feeling overwhelmed it is her safe place.

Name: Dominic 

Species: Therian

Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward Guard first. The big guy you hope is on your side when shit goes down ;)

Views: 4055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan looked to him as he grabbed her wrist seeing the fresh blood on them she opened her mouth to explain but her breath caught in her throat as he spoke, of telling her to stop doing this. His large hands wrapped around hers and she felt her lip quiver and the tear slid from her eye was one of hope, that maybe, just maybe she hadn't broken them them completely. "I know." she said softly "Old habits die hard." she said with a faint smirk pulling to her lips then the smirk disappeared as his hand slid and held her face, she felt him lower his face closer and her eyes fluttered closed as his lips touched hers.

She wanted to melt into him not let him pull back from her as she kissed him back gently, god how she missed his lips so much, his kisses were the ones that made her heart hammer in her chest. He tasted the same and it was beauty in that solace that he was real and he was him. She let a soft moan escape her lips as he pulled back from her lip, but pressed her forehead against his as a moment till he pulled back fully. Her eyes drifted open to look to him once again."yeah." she agreed about the fighting in that moment there was no reason for it. He was safe, she was safe and they were together again even if they were broken it was better then nothing.

"Yeah it's going to take time, but the real question is while we are figuring things back together." She said as she moved away from him and began to pick up the broken glass of the rum bottle. "If you want to help me beat the shit out of Lucifer till he tells me where my mother is." She said walking then broken pieces to the trash tossing them and washing her hands before she got another bottle and returning to stand in front of him holding the bottle in her hands, before taking a long swig from it and then hands it to him "I won't break this one, I owe you quiet a few still." she chuckled once remembering the time she drank almost all of his stash, that was one hell of a week. She looked down and reached up tucking the damp locks of hair behind her ear.

"Do you mind if I crash here tonight?" She asked softly not looking up to him "I kind of lived her with you and had a place in the city but I am not sure if its still there. I don't want to put you out if you are not cool with it I could make my way to Billies." She swallowed hard "We could have a fire and drink ourselves silly." She said pointing to the fire place looking over to it remembering their last night there on the bear skin rug how happy he was to have her back it made her heart drop in her chest. If she could only turn back time...but she knew she wouldn't undo a thing, she did it all to keep him safe. A bright blush was across her cheek as she remembered that night well and she cleared her throat moving over to the fire place. "I'll even take the couch since I am sure you don't wish to share the bed right now." She said as she bent down to picked up a log tossing it in before quickly getting the fire started.

Dominic watched as she moved about the cabin. She was completely comfortable here and so he knew that meant she'd been staying there like she said. The thought of having someone else in his home was completely alien to him. He'd never had a roommate his entire life and now there was a woman he could barely remember walking around, knowing where he kept everything. Not that he minded watching her. He could watch her walking around in just his Metallica tee all day. There was a smirk playing at his lips as he tilted his head to check her out. Old habits and all. 

At the mention of Lucifer, his face immediately turned into a grimace. "I'd like to beat the shit out of him even after he does tell you where your mother is." When she walked over, he straightened up and pushed off the wall slightly to take the bottle from her. "Hopefully, the boys leave him alive. I told them to keep him locked up in the shed with his hands tied and mouth gagged so there was no chance of doing any kind of magic. I may have said add the chains around him for good measure." He brought the bottle to his lips and took a long gulp as he pictured all the horribly brutal things he wanted to do to that Diviner. "We'll go deal with him in the morning." 

When Siobhan asked if she could stay the night, he felt his stomach flip. His mind seemed to have stopped as far as the next minute was concerned. It was even making him slightly nervous to think about her staying there with him. How awkward would it be to have her lying in bed with him while they were going through this? As if reading his mind, she offered to take the couch. His eyes flickered to the bottle he was holding as he spoke up, clearing his throat and trying not to sound too flustered. "Oh, no. I mean, you can stay here. I'll crash on the couch. You can take the bed. I sleep on it as much as the bed, anyway. I don't really get much sleep." It was weird saying those words. She probably already knew he didn't sleep properly. He wondered how many conversations they were going to have all over again. 

Dominic walked over with the rum to the fireplace and bent down to toss another log in the burning flames. He watched as the wood began to crackle and soon heat up the space they were in. "Though, I like the idea of drinking ourselves silly too." When he turned to face her with a small smile, he saw a delicate chain hanging around her neck and stood up with curiosity. He closed the distance between them and touched the small pearl as gently as his larger hand could. "This is Hawaiian." There was a memory trying to break through, but it wasn't getting passed the block keeping everything in the dark. 

Siobhan caught him staring and as she turned away it made her blush slightly but she wouldn't let him see that part of her as he spoke of what he was putting Lucifer "You can hurt him all you want, he deserves it." She said as she as she took the bottle back and took a gulp from it feeling it begin to relax her body "Just need him alive till I have my mother after that I will rip his heart out." Her eyes darken slightly but she took another gulp and handed him the bottle back "Yeah in the morning we will think about that." she said softly as she ran her fingers through her blonde locks.

"Always so willing to push your bed on me." she chuckled to herself thinking of the first night and how he slept next to her, many nights after that he was sleeping better but shortly after the hex he feel back into those rough sleeping patterns, she should have noticed, she hated she didn't notice. "I am not putting you out of your bed." She repeated her words she told him the first night and her gaze looked into him before quickly falling back to the flames, "Wouldn't be the first time we drunk ourselves silly and spent the whole night laughing..." She played with the necklace around her neck at that point thinking about how their drunken nights would go from laughing to embracing to no clothes to well a good night.

Her eyes went from the flames to him as he looked at her and closed the space between them. The breath hitched in her throat as she watched his fingers touch the small pearl against her delicate flesh and she kept her eyes watching him as he spoke "Yeah its Hawaiian you gave it to me for Christmas after we went to the lantern festival." she said softly as she reached up sliding her hand along his arm softly as she looked into his eyes "I woke up and you told me to close my eyes and placed it on my neck you said it was something very hard to find in your homeland."

She ran her fingers back down his arm to rest on his wrist as she felt her heart pick up as his fingers brushed lightly at her clavicle and her breath hitched in her throat. Even the simplest of touches made her ache, she dropped her head and took the bottle from his hand and tossed it back for a moment before looking to him, with a slight lustful look "To drinking ourselves silly." she said softly as her fingers went to his guard tattoo under his shirt missing her mark being there as she swirled her finger against the tattoo trying not to think to hard on what use to be there, what use to link them. "Because the last few months with out constant contact with you have been hell." She said lowly as her fingers moved from his chest up to his neck. She didn't care in that moment if it was weird for either of them, she missed him and in this moment she hungered him, she need him to take away the pain of the last few months.

She was going to be selfish tonight even if it made things muddy for them, with that she yanked him down to close the height gap between them letting her tongue move into his mouth as their tongue twisted. She pulled him back enough to set the rum down on the table beside the couch before she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling herself up him wrapping her legs around his body feeling him against her again felt like home, felt as if they had never been apart. She pulled back slightly and moaned against his lips "Dominic."

Dominic's eyes lingered on the necklace and then moved with his fingertips as he brushed her collarbone lightly. Looking down at her like this was hitting him in the chest with a familiarity he'd forgotten. His gaze went to hers as Siobhan's hands moved up along his chest and he could feel his heartbeat quicken in response. His immediate reaction would've been to take her to bed because his physical impulses seemed to take precedent when his brain was screaming at him to stop. It would be a lie to say he wasn't angry with her still, but it was hard to figure out what to do with that emotion. 

As she confessed how she'd been feeling without him, Dominic wasn't sure what to say.  His gaze fell from hers momentarily until her arms were suddenly around his neck and she was pulling him down. He hesitated for only a second as her mouth found his, but threw the discomforts away and kissed her back roughly. When his arms wrapped under her legs and he lifted her against his hips, a smirk spread on his face as she said his name quietly. "Best déjà vu ever..." All his doubts were melting away, at least for now, as he carried her into the bedroom. 

Dominic's eyes opened and he realized he was on his side with his arm wrapped around Siobhan while she slept on. He lifted his head up slowly and looked down at her. She seemed peaceful and he couldn't help but wonder when the last time it was that she slept normally. Being a prisoner to a psycho probably meant sleep wasn't something that came often. He went to move some of the hair from her face but pulled away as the argument they'd had the night before crept into his mind. 

Carefully shifting his weight, he pulled the covers off of his body and pulled on some boxers before tossing a few logs into the fireplace to warm the room up. He reached for the doorknob and paused a moment to look back at her before heading out of the door. It was just as cold in the rest of the house, so after putting on a pair of sweatpants, he started up the fireplace in the living room. As he poked the burning wood, a sudden scratching at the door brought a smile to his face. 

Dominic grabbed the pack of cigarettes off the back of the couch and pulled open the door. There on the stoop sat his very good friend, Kiyaya, a gray wolf who much like him, was an Omega; minus the Therianthrope gene. He put his hand on the wolf's head and messed up his fur as he rubbed between his eyes. "Hey, old friend." The wolf rubbed against Dominic as he came outside and lit a cigarette. It was unusually warm for a winter day which Dominic loved. He could only take so much cold.

Kiyaya sniffed around the front porch as Dominic pulled from the cigarette and became lost in the thoughts of last night. They were both too hard-headed to give in it seemed, but it was true they had both made bad decisions to keep the other from being hurt. It was still hard for him to let go of the fact that he had erased parts of his life with her. He may never get them back. Who knew what else she may have changed in his mind without him ever knowing? Dominic quickly tossed that idea aside with an abrupt sigh. He had to believe she wouldn't do that to him. It was the habit of his father's warnings creeping back up. 'Stay away from Nephilims and Diviners.' 

Dominic tossed the butt of the cigarette in the metal tray he had outside and whistled for Kiyaya to follow him inside. After making a cup of coffee, he beckoned the wolf to follow him and quietly opened the bedroom door. He leaned against the doorframe with a mischievous look and watched as Kiyaya circled around the room, trying to figure out the new person. The animal jumped up into the bed and sniffed around at Siobhan's face. Dominic took a sip of his coffee with a smirk and waited for the inevitable reaction.

Siobhan slept peacefully after they spend the night relearn each others bodies. She didn't feel him move out of the bed but rather buried her face deeper into the bed as his scent covered her senses making her feel at home. She sleep peacefully in the bed and rolled back and forth a bit. She groaned as she felt the wet nose pressed to her face and she groaned out as she rolled over "Wolfy I told you to stop waking me up in wolf form." she mumbled as she tried to get away from the wet nose and tongue until her eyes opened seeing Dominic staring at her from the door frame with coffee.

Her gaze moved to the Wolf in the bed with her and she moved being on the edge of the bed falling off of it hitting the ground with a thud and she groaned "What the hell Dom?" She said and then pulled his shirt back over her naked body and looked to the wolf, it became clear to her that it wasn't another Therian and she let out a breath "I thought you were a lone wolf." She caught her breath after the shock wore off. She moved closer to the wolf holding out her hand sending out a wave of calm before running her hand along his nose softly then up between his ears and smirked "Well aren't you a cutie." She said and then pulled back.

She looked back catching the gaze of Dominic amusement and she rolled her eyes "Its not funny." She said trying to give a serious look but it cracked and she chuckled softly shaking her head as she moved past him brushing against him to squeeze by him walking to the kitchen. "I would have been more freaked out if it wasn't for the fact you have woken me up that way before." She chuckled remembering the time and then sighed as she got to work making breakfast like she always did for them. She was quiet for a long moment, things had become slightly awkward between them, She was sure he was still upset about her wiping his memory which he had a right to be after all. She felt her self trying to learn what she had done wrong trying to give him hims memories back.

She stood there moving the bacon around the pan throwing a raw piece at the wolf, she tucked her messy bed head behind her ear and then made plates for them as she sat them on the table taking her seat she leaned back against the chair, their last night was weighing heavy in her mind at the moment and it made her swallow the lump in her throat, she ran her finger along her scarred palm. "Sorry if I made things more awkward." She said after clearing her throat and then fed Kiyaya some of her bacon and looked to Dom "What's his name?" She asked softly.

She didn't really eat her food she kept feeding it to Kiyaya before looking back to the almost empty plate. "We should get going see if we can get anything out of Lucifer today." She said as she placed the plate on the counter before retreating to the bedroom closing the door behind her taking a ragged breath. These damn emotions were going to get the best of her in front of him if she wasn't careful. She closed her eyes tight breathing in and out slowly feeling her hands trembling. She balled them into fist as her finger nails dug into her palms once again she let out a calming breath. She had picked up this habit again, and she wasn't sure when it would stop again. She looked to her blood palms frowning softly.

She made her way to the bathroom and after a quick shower she found a pair of her jeans under the bed, and found a tank top in the back of one of the draws and then pulled on his flannel tying it and then made her way back in the room after making sure her hands were healed. She looked to him "ready?" she asked as she tucked wet hair behind her ear. "Bike or truck?" she asked as she moved towards the front door, she tried putting on a brave face but honestly she was terrified seeing Lucifer again, she was fighting the urge to bury her finger nails into her palm once again. "I think Billie is going to meet us there." She said rolling up the sleeves on the flannel shirt.

When Siobhan tumbled onto the floor, Dominic let out a light laugh and watched as Kiyaya looked down at her from the bed. The wolf sniffed around at her hand and let her pet him. It was good to know he accepted her. The wolf tended to be timid around other humans and for good reason. As Dominic took another sip of the hot coffee, he smiled slightly at her as she tried to tell him what just happened wasn't humorous, even though he could see the smile emerging on her face. "Oh, it's absolutely funny." When she mentioned he'd woken her up like that before, he tried to remember it, but nothing was coming to his mind. His face fell a bit.

His gaze followed her as she walked passed him and into the kitchen with the wolf close at her heels. It was apparent she was going to be his new favorite. Dominic watched as she moved about the kitchen and began making food and couldn't help but shake his head slightly with a smirk. It was still really odd to think someone else had been staying with him. He walked across the cabin and into the kitchen, taking a seat at the small table. The wolf sat down next to his legs, leaning his body against him heavily. Dominic rubbed the top of his head and took another sip of his coffee as the silence between them became deafening. He knew they were both deep in their thoughts. It weighed on him to think they might never find what they used to have.

As her voice broke the silence, he looked up at her. He could see the sadness behind her eyes and imagined he looked much the same. His eyes went over to the grey wolf and scratched his ears as he ate the bacon. "It's Kiyaya. It means howling wolf in Yakima; my tribe." Dominic picked up a piece of the bacon and ate it, despite not having much of an appetite. His mind was running too wild to eat. "And you didn't make it awkward," he said quietly, keeping his gaze on the animal and then slowly raising his eyes to hers finally. "I don't regret anything." 

The silence fell between them again and it looked like the only one that was going to be eating that morning would be his wolf companion. Siobhan got up abruptly and he could sense the change in her aura. Her scent was shifting along with her emotions. When she walked passed him, Dominic wanted to reach out and grab her arm, but held back from the gesture and clenched his fist instead as he heard the bedroom door close behind him. Kiyaya placed his head on his lap and he sighed, knowing the wolf was picking up on his own mood as well. 

After a short while, she emerged as he pulled a shirt over his head and grabbed the keys from the hook. "Truck," he replied to her and picked up the shotgun by the door. Today was going to be a rough one and he wondered how bad it was going to get with what they may have to do. They headed outside into the colder air and towards the truck to head down to the garage and face the Diviner who had been giving them hell for so long.

When Dominic pulled off the main highway and down the dirt road, he could see the boys were already working as usual. The garage doors were open and they moved about busily, fixing the various machines. As he parked the truck, Jason got up from his stool and walked over while they got out. He gave a slight smile to Siobhan and put his hand out to shake it. "Nice to finally meet you, properly. This one over here wouldn't shut up about you." Jason's gaze went over to Dominic and then back to her and he could tell the tension was palpable. "Well... guess you guys want to go talk to our most honored guest." He nodded for them to follow and they walked around the shop and towards the back where Jason opened up one of the sheds that sat in the middle of the junkyard.

Inside the shed was Lucifer, chained to the metal hooks in the ground. The gag around his mouth was still tightly tied around his head as he looked up at them and squinted against the daytime light that poured into the darkness. Dominic hit the light switch on the side of the wall and the few hanging lightbulbs above them turned on in the dimness. He could see the guys weren't gentle with him as he immediately saw the black eye which brought a smirk to his face. Dominic walked over to the diviner and grabbed him roughly by his hair to tilt his head back. The man's once pristine white suit was now covered in dirt and blood. "It would be wise to answer our questions otherwise I can be very creative on finding ways for you to tell me. But please, do make it difficult so I can make your pain last as long as possible."

Siobhan hated being the one to bring down the mood with the words she said sometimes it just simply forgot that he didn't remember her, sometimes it was like he knew her again the way he let Kiyaya in the room with her, she believed he wouldn't let just anyone meet Kiyaya, he could tell he cared for this wolf maybe more then most people he knew. They both were going to have lots a moments like Silence as they both are trying to know what is wrong with each other. She looked to him as he spoke of the wolfs name. "Well its nice to finally meet you Kiyaya." she said and lean down and rubbed her nose against his wet one. "you are a very beautiful wolf." she said before looking back to Dominic as he said that he didn't regret it "I don't either, I never will." She said as she walked past him fighting the urge to touch him and give in once again. They had business they need to get through.

As she made her way to the truck climbing in like she had done many times before she looked out the window as the cold hair blew in blowing her golden hair around with it smiling at the bitter air that brushed along her face. She wondered if he would look at her the same after what they do to the dark diviner but then again he didn't remember much of her other then her dropping the diviners back at the wedding. She looked to him as she watched him focus on the road, She wondered if he would miss the old light hearted Sio he once remembered every thing about her. She looked from them as they pulled up climbing out once the truck came to a stop.

She walked around the truck to follow Dominic when she saw Jason close the space between them and she smiled softly at him and took hold of his hand shaking his hand "Pleasure is all mine. Oh really he talked about me at work huh?" she chuckled and elbowed the wolfs side "Hope it was all good things." she chuckled and then followed behind them both as they moved to where the shed was. She looked to Jason and nodded her head "you may want to go back to the garage." she said as she looked back to the massive building. It was a new part of his life she was seeing also. He had yet to bring her there around the boys though he said it was because he would have to knock a few of them out but she wondered if there were other reasons. She pushed that out of her head and looked back to the Diviner who looked pitiful tied up the way he was. She moved inside leaning her back against the wall as she watched Dominic yank the mans head back.

Something about Dominic dark side made her want to make him leave because watching his darken gaze tell the man to test him she could see the part that would always protect her no matter what showing, and it scared her he couldn't see it. "Dominic." She said and took hold of his arm "This is my turn to make him pay back what he did to me. Let me try to get the answers I need then I have a plan." she said as she nodded her head "Have my back." She said and then walked to the Diviner and placed her hands on his head "I am going to remove the gag, you are to answer my questions you start canting I will make your brain feel like it is melting over and over again till you do what I want? or till you are mush on the ground you under stand Lucifer?" She asked as she took the chair that was there and turned it around sitting in front of the diviner "Maybe if you give me what I want I will let you go." She said as she reached up pulling the gag from his mouth.

"What do you want to know you bitch." Lucifer hissed out. The back of Siobhan's hand came across his face and he winced and spat out blood "Guess I didn't break that fire out of you did I?"

"I will ask the questions." She said as she looked to him. "Where is my mother." she asked as she felt the purple over take her eyes as she wanted to hurt him, but she was restraining.

"Go fuck off," Lucifer said and then began to scream as she inflected pain on his mind "Fuck you, you Nephilim bitch."

Siobhan stopped and looked to Lucifer as she stared at him moving to stand up from the chair "Where is my mother." She said again.

"Go screw your mutt over there." Lucifer said as he rocked back "You are not going to get the answer out of me."

"I am sure I will one way or another." She began to make it where he couldn't breath and she watched the diviner gasp for air like he had done to her many nights. When she released him he was coughing up a storm.

For an hour Siobhan went back and forth between choking him with her mind to making his brain feel like it was going to explode, she was bleeding from her nose as she stumbled back and turned facing Dominic as she wiped her hand against her nose as she closed her eyes trying to study herself "See I told you, you are nothing compared to me." Lucifer spat out.

"Okay, he is all yours." she said as she moved to the door of the shed "Do what you need to, I will not leave my mother in his hands." She said as she held on to the door.

"Why do you even care about the woman you think is your mother? She has been lying to your whole life, making you think she was your mother, that your father was your father, that you had a brother when all of that was a lie. They were human you moron! She isn't your mother." Lucifer laughed out.

Siobhan stood in the door way and then turned pulling the knife from Dominic hip and crossed the room and swung it slashing his face opened and then she stabbed the knife into his shoulder twisting it "I know she isn't my birth mother but she is my mother, they were my family. you ass." She said and stood up before leaving the shed making her way into the garage finding the bathroom cleaning the blood from her hands and face. Before she walked out into the garage part seeing Jason bent over in a car and she looked it over, She reached over picking up one of the wrenches and before he could say anything she got to work fixing the minor issues that the human couldn't pick up on. She need this to get her mind off Lucifer, The dirt and grease was a safe haven for her much like the time he was out for a week after Jack. She sighed pushing the darkness away as she pulled back from the motor.

Dominic stood with his back to the wall and arms folded over his chest as he watched Siobhan trying to get the information out of Lucifer. It was taking all of his willpower to not walk across the room and beat the man to near death whether he would give up the information they were looking for or not. His fists clenched in anger and he gritted his teeth as he tried to not intervene with every smartass comment that came out of the man's mouth. Dominic had to give it up for Lucifer in that he was definitely strong willed. Most people wouldn't have been able to withstand what Siobhan was doing for so long, but he could see he was definitely weakening. 

He could see how exhausted she was becoming. Dominic let his hands fall to his side and pushed off the wall to step in just as she finally turned towards him. There was blood running down her nose and he knew she had pressed too hard. As she approached him, Dominic took the bottom of his shirt and gently wiped her face. When Lucifer spat out his final words to her, Dom's gaze darkened towards him, but quickly went to her as he felt his knife come off his hip. His mouth opened to stop her. They were about to lose the only chance left at the answer to her mother's whereabouts. He took a step forward, but stopped as she plunged the knife into his shoulder. Dominic swallowed his words and let out the breath he was holding, watching while Siobhan walked passed him and out of the shed.

The therian turned his attention to Lucifer. He stood there in the silence above the diviner for several moments before looking around the room casually, not saying a word. "I can see you two are having some issues," Lucifer began as he watched Dominic walk about the shed, picking up random tools to seemingly inspect them before placing them down again. "Pretty obvious there's trouble in paradise. Couldn't get all those memories back could you? Dangerous thing to mess with people's heads like that. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed I didn't get the chance to kill you myself after the wedding. Would've loved torturing you again. Was some of my best work." Dom still remained quiet and continued in his search around the shed. The diviner's voice was clearly becoming agitated that he wasn't getting the rise out of Dominic he'd hoped for. "Seeing her the way I saw her... Mmm... She's beautiful, you know? The messy disaster she is. Powerful as all hell. Would've been a great mother to our childr..." Dominic swung the biggest c-wrench he could find, instantly silencing the man as he stepped from behind him. He swung again and again, until the diviner was laying on the floor in his chains, coughing up blood and spitting out teeth. 

Dominic dropped the tool to the floor with a heavy clang and shook out the muscles in his arm. He looked down at the bloodied man with his darkened hazel eyes and kicked him in the face as he started to look back up to him before pulling out the dagger from his shoulder. He walked over to the counter that lined the shed and picked up a blow torch. Turning it on, he sauntered back over to the diviner and lowered himself to the concrete. Dominic grabbed a fistful of the diviner's hair to raise his face up to the shining blue flame. "Do you know how hot this is?" Lucifer pulled back against his hold in his attempts to remain stoic, but Dominic knew he was breaking. "I will let this flame sit on your tongue for as long as I deem it necessary to ensure that you will never again be able to cast a single spell." He moved the torch closer to the man's face and watched with pleasure as he could see Lucifer whimper slightly. "I'm going to ask you one more time and that's it. There's no second chances after this because frankly, you're right. Siobhan and I are not in the best place and I'm more than a little pissed off at everyone right now. If you don't want to tell me fine; no skin off my teeth. Can't say the same for you though as I imagine much of your skin is going to be falling off after I'm done with this torch. So again. One. More. Time. Where is her mother?"

A blood curdling scream erupted from the shed as Dominic pushed open the door and walked outside, seeing a familiar face waiting for him. He took the rag from his back pocket and rung his hands through it in attempts to get the blood off. His gaze fell away from the woman and he spit to the side, letting out a breath. Billie Mae's expression was displeasing as she put her hands on her hips. "Well, didn't really think you would've left him alive."

Dominic's eyes flickered up at her. "I almost didn't." He wiped the blood from his dagger and put it back in the sheath.

"I'll make sure the high coven gets him secured. There will be no chance of him ever getting out of where we will put him. He'll be tortured endlessly as he's trapped in his own mind." Billie Mae looked to the shed and he could see she was wondering what she was about to walk into. 

"Then do it fast before I change my mind," he replied darkly, placing the rag back in his pocket and heading back through the garage to tell Siobhan what he'd learned. 

Siobhan had been bent over fixing the last few things int he engine that Jason couldn't seem to figure out as she fixed the last thing she pulled out of the engine and looked to him as she wiped the grease on the rag "should be good as new, may need to change the filters though." she said as she looked behind her hearing the door the garage opened and her eyes took in Dominic as blood stained his shirt. "He may not be around a few days." she said as she tossed the rag at Jason and closed the space between Dominic and her, she was weak after over using her powers. "Let's go h..." she had to stop herself and remind herself that even though she will always think of his cabin as home, right now it wasn't. "go to the cabin you can tell me what you know on the way there."

During the drive back to the cabin Dominic informed her that Lucifer had sent her mother with a small group of his followers to the mountains, but that they were not to inform him were in the mountains meaning they could be just about anywhere. Siobhan was barely able to keep her eyes open as he drove to the cabin. They agreed to leave the next morning but being unsure how long it was going to take to find her mother they need to prepare. Get camping gear, and supplies. Once they arrived at the cabin Siobhan mumbled softly "Sorry" before she laid on the couch passing out, her brain need rest after the amount of power she wasted on Lucifer.

A full day had passed as she was unable to wake up from the deep sleep as her body worked on making sure she was healing properly. When she did wake up she groaned sitting up running her fingers through her hair looking down to the blanket over her realizing she was in his bed, knowing he must have moved her from the couch more then likely because she had been out longer then she thought she was going to be. She moved off the bed, and looked out the window, it was early morning that was for sure. She ran her fingers through her hair and made her way towards the bathroom. Her eyes caught a pile of clothes on the dresser and she moved picking up one of the shirts smiling faintly, He must have asked Billie Mae to get her clothes. She lifted one of the shirts up inhaling the scent of her apartment she had left behind.

After she showered she pulled on jeans and one of the long sleeve tops before shoving the rest in the bag on the floor holding on to the jacket as she walked out of his bedroom. She tossed the bag near the door walking over to him as she reached down picking up the empty bottle. "Always having fun with out me." she chuckled to herself setting it aside and reaching down brushing his hair from his face. Though his hand quickly caught her wrist "It's Siobhan," She said as his dark hazel eyes met hers. He looked as if he had been having a nightmare. But his gaze quickly changed as he took in her face "It seems I was passed out longer then I thought I would be. Thanks for getting my clothes. Did you get the other gear ready?" she asked as he held her wrist which she didn't mind as she stared at him, moving her damp hair from her face with her free hand "Coffee and then we can get going?" she asked softly as she moved standing back up.

After coffee and breakfast they tossed everything thing they thought they could use in the back of the truck and she looked to him, they both knew they didn't know how long this could take. She should tell him to stay but she knew he wouldn't, She climbed into the cab of the tuck and pulled her jacket around her. The air outside was cold and bitter, she watched him drive her mind drifting to the herbs and flowers that Lucifer used to keep himself hidden from not only Dominic but from Billie Mae and everyone one else that could have been looking for her. She remembered the one that was use to keep her hidden from the diviner. They grew at the base of the mountains, pretty blue flowers.

Once they pulled up hiding the truck from view she was out of it and her eyes scanning the base of the mountains. She picked up the bag she was to hike with and looked to him "Those blue flowers, its what Lucifer use to hide me from Billie Mae." She said as she zipped her her jacket as the cold wind whipped around her "I think we should preserve some of them, to keep the Diviners off our trail I am sure once they learn that Lucifer has been taken they will be on high alert." She said as she pulled out a zip lock bag from the pack and moved towards the flowers bending down filling the Zip lock bag and then sealed it placing it in her bag.

They began the trek up the path she kept quiet as she listen for sounds of anything besides them. She wasn't sure how long they could stay on the path for but she was sure that once they started to get closer to people Dominic would lead her the right way. The higher the climbed the colder it became, the day slipped from them quickly and as night came Siobhan was shivering, her hands shoved in her pockets in an attempted to regain feeling in them. She hadn't noticed her teeth chattering until Dominic stopped in front of her causing her to run into him. "Why did you stop?" she asked him.

The silence that seemed to follow between them continued as they entered his home once again. He walked over to the kitchen sink and washed his hands of the dried blood that seemed to still stain them from his little chat with Lucifer. His mind wandered to all the things Billie Mae and her kind could do to the diviner that had given them all hell for so long. It was a shame he would have to miss such a good show to watch. As he dried his hands on the dish towel by the sink, he sighed and looked out the window for a brief moment before turning around and seeing Siobhan had fallen asleep on the couch. Using all the power she had, it wasn't a surprise she needed to rest after the ordeal.

Dominic started a fire and began packing for their trek up into the mountains of Evermore. He wondered if they would be anywhere into Initia territory which he knew pretty well. It was anyone's guess as to how long they would be searching for her mother, but it didn't mean he was going to give up on trying. He'd give anything to see his own mother again. As Dom moved about the cabin, he could tell how deep of a sleep Siobhan was in and pulled a blanket on top of her because it was clear she wasn't going to be waking for some time. He grabbed an open bottle of rum from the kitchen counter and sat across from her in the recliner, putting his feet up on the table. A sudden déjà vu hit him just as he put the bottle to his lips and sank back in the seat. He had been in his chair once before looking over at her just like this. It was the night they'd first met. Bits and pieces of the memory began to dissolve away and he sighed heavily with a solemn expression before taking a swig of the dark liquid and looking back over to her as she slept. It wasn't long after before he was beginning to nod asleep in his exhaustion. After putting the bottle down, Dominic picked the nephilim up in his arms and moved her to the bedroom to be more comfortable. He then went back to the now empty couch and collapsed in it, falling asleep as soon as his eyes closed.

The next morning seemed to have come entirely too quickly. Dominic's eyes slowly opened and there was someone standing above him within a few inches of his face. "Jesus Christ, Billie!" He shot up from the couch and ran a hand through his hair, letting his eyes adjust to the bright sun that was filling the cabin. "What is wrong with you?"

"You. You're wrong with me." The woman crossed the room and sat in the recliner. "She'll be asleep all day. I've seen it, so I'm going to head to her apartment and grab some of her things seeing as I don't have to wait for her anymore."

Dominic squinted over at her with a raised eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter? I said I'm going to grab a few of her things since she'll be going in the mountains with you and all. It's not like she has much here anymore. Plus, she practically lives here as it is. Well, she did before all the crazy happened." Billie Mae was speaking very matter-of-factly as she pulled a small map from her bag. "That plant Lucifer was using to block my tracking spells only grows on the sun side of the mountain bases in a twenty mile radius where Lucifer's house was, so it will at least give you some clue as to where they will be. Any tracking spell I try on any of the local diviners that I haven't seen in a while who I've always deemed a little screwy, fails. I think they are probably somewhere there." She pointed on the map and pushed it over to Dominic who was still groggily trying to wake up. He wasn't surprised to hear she was working a tracking spell that required an object from the person you were trying to locate. The woman probably had a piece of every living soul in Evermore. "You're welcome."

"Thanks," he replied, but as he looked up after rubbing his face, Billie Mae had gone. Dominic groaned and fell back on the sofa once again attempting to fall asleep.

A few hours later he was finishing his final touches and going over the map with Billie Mae one more time after she'd brought in some of Siobhan's things. It had moved into the late part of the night as Dominic opened the bedroom door again to check on the sleeping nephilim. She still looked peaceful as ever. Sighing, he leaned on the doorframe, putting his hands in his pockets and watching her for a few moments. After making sure the fire would last throughout the night, he made his way back to the living room and laid on the couch again as not to disturb her. He wasn't sure how long he'd been staring up at the ceiling, but it only felt like a moment had passed from when his eyes closed to him falling into a dream where he was in place of Lucifer at the shed. His hands were wrapped in silver chains and Siobhan was torturing him with her nephilim abilities. He was screaming and writhing in pain, not understanding why she was hurting him like this. She never said a word as the pain infliction continued and he felt himself losing his ability to breathe. When she walked over to him as he was sure this was his end, she touched his face gently. Dominic's hand shot out and he grabbed her wrist. He was no longer chained and he realized he was laying on his couch. It was just a dream. He could only nod in response to her questions as he tried to slow his breathing and relax himself. The nightmare had felt too real.

It wasn't long before they were making their way up the mountain and heading out in their attempts to find Siobhan's mother. They started near Lucifer's mansion and headed deeper onto the mountain's path. As she bent down to pick up some of the flowers, Dominic took the map from his backpack and showed her the area in which Billie circled. "Keeping them is a good idea. We'll use it against them as they did to us." When the sun set and the moon was beginning to take over the sky, Dominic knew they needed to stop. He turned towards Siobhan as she bumped into him and could see how cold she was. "We'll pick up tomorrow. We need to make camp for the night." They moved off the path and a bit closer to the mountain where they could take shelter from the wind. He pitched the tent and unfolded the thermal sleeping bags, ushering her inside to stay warm. 

Siobhan had ended up with the map in her hands at some point looking to it she ran her fingers over the map wondering how long they would be walking around in the woods for. They may not be where Billie Mae thought they were, After all Diviners are tricky, mental she winced as her mind turned towards how dark the diviners could be. Her mind turned to Lucifer and then she was snapped out of it running into his back. "Pick up tomorrow?" she said looking up to the sky becoming aware that it was night time and the temperature was well into the negatives now. "If we stop we may freeze." she shivered again and then looked around "We can't start a fire we make get spotted." though she was sure he already knew that as he worked on setting up the tent.

As he pulled her into the tent she shivered out again but thankful for not having the wind chilling her to the bone helped. She moved pulling the pack off her bag and settled top of the sleeping bag and looked to him. The tent was small but big enough for both of them to lay out and get some sleep. She dug into the bag and pulled out the bag of jerky she stuffed in it last minute and took a bite out of it and then held out the bag to him. The quiet between them seem to out way the talking, at least when they were fighting, she knew they would be okay.

She looked down sliding out one of the bottles of rum, good thing is it would help make them feel warmer if nothing else. She took a sip from the bottle and then held the bottle to him watching him take it she ate a few more pieces of the jerky before setting it aside and looking to the map again "you know they could have moved from this location. Depending on how flighty this group of Diviners are." she said as she folded the map carefully placing it in her bag so they didn't lose it among the drinking. She took a long swig from the bottle and then looked at him and said the first thing that came to mind. "you know that Alcohol only makes you feel warm, it doesn't actually warm you?" she asked and then chuckled as she looked away from him.

She played with the ends of her hair as she kept her gaze down "I feel like I am having to learn to talk to you again, and its strange cause I know so much about you, That having to teach you everything about me seems strange. I wish I could just show you with out it hurting you." she said as she sighed out "but it would only be the memories from my point of view not your memories." she said as she shivered and took another long swig before looking back to him "We should get some rest, get moving in the morning." She said as she looked to the sleeping bags. "This is going to sounds super forward but ah, can we zip the sleeping bags together and huddle together to keep warm?" she asked.

As they moved things around she turned her back to him "It will be better being almost naked skin on skin arms better then through clothing." she said as she looked over her shoulder after she pulled off her shirt. "you know you saved me from freezing to death before." she chuckled at the memory after she finished undressing and sliding into the sleeping bag with him. She moved pressing her back against his chest, She felt his body heat against her back and even though his temperature was always normal it felt warmer against her bare skin causing the shivers she was having to come to a stop. She kept her head on her arm as she took deep breaths. This was the second time they had been this close pretty much naked, her mind drifted to the time he pulled her from the lake how frozen she was and how he took her home stripped her down and held her warming her up with a fire burning, where he kissed her deeply as if to say he cared for her more then she could know at the time. How he told her that where she went he was going to follow. she let out a soft chuckle as she thought about how that statement still rang true for right now, and he couldn't even remember her fully. She moved her hand along his arm softly and intertwined her fingers with his.

As Dominic packed away the bag which held the tent, he saw her offering him a bottle of rum and couldn't help but smirk slightly. He took it from her and drank a good helping of the liquor before passing it back and tossing the bag to the side of the tent. He listened to her concerns of the Diviner group moving around, but Dominic didn't think they would. "I don't think they will leave. They haven't heard from Lucifer in days now and without some guidance from him, I think they'll stay put. Seeing as he is a psychopath, I have a feeling no one will want to do something they weren't told to do for fear of his wrath. If anything, they're probably breaking down because of the lack of communication from their leader."

A silence fell over the tent again while he began to unzip the sleeping bags. It didn't occur to him how awkward the silence could be when there was no place to escape to. Going into separate rooms was an easy fix, but now they were out here in Initia territory, during the dead of a cold winter night. When Siobhan broke the silence by mentioning the rum wouldn't keep them warm, he opened his mouth to say he knew it, but swallowed the words instead because he knew she was just trying to make it less strange between them. Hearing her talk about their past memories was making him uncomfortable. He didn't want to talk about it. He didn't want to ever talk about it. What's done was done and Dom knew it could never go back to the way it was before. He was still angry and shut down about the whole thing. Most of the time he didn't even know how to act around her anymore. 

It was somewhat relieving when Siobhan suggested they sleep together for warmth. He wanted to offer it to her, but wasn't sure how he would exactly ask. Even though he did have thermal sleeping bags, staying close to each other would still help in these cold temperatures. He pulled his shirt off and opened the connected sleeping bags for her to climb in against him. As she pressed herself on him, Dominic sighed out slowly and wrapped his arm around her smaller frame. Her skin was still cold, but it would only be moments before their body heat would help to insulate them. He tried to slow his breathing and focus on getting her warm rather than the problems between them. When her hand went into his, he didn't hesitate in interlacing his fingers with hers. It just seemed natural. He closed his eyes as he moved his head closer to hers, breathing in her scent and drifting to sleep. 

The next morning came and Dominic woke up on his back, looking at the top of the tent. Siobhan was nestled against his side with her head on his shoulder still asleep. He laid there for a moment, enjoying the sound of the of the wind blowing passed the tent and her steady breathing. Peaceful moments seemed to be far and few between. Dominic carefully manuevered himself from under her and pulled his long black thermal shirt back on. He unzipped the tent and saw the day was much nicer than before. The storm seemed to have passed and it was warming up enough that they wouldn't have to worry about the colder temperatures hindering them as much. He turned his head back to her and saw she was stirring. "Feeling better? The snow has stopped, so I think we'll be able to cover more ground. Just might be a bit harder without the path directly in our sights. With a good breeze, maybe I'll pick up someone's scent around here."

After they had packed everything and started moving onward, they had only gone a few miles more when they came upon a clearing that almost seemed out of place. Dominic quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her back. "Wait..." The slightest scent of another being passed over him. He let the backpack slide from his shoulders and pulled his shirt over his head again, ignoring the cold that hit his skin. "Something's not right. Stay here." After taking the rest of his clothes off, Dominic let himself transform into his lycan form. He shook himself out from the slight, but familiar pain and moved forward through the trees. There he could see through the illusion that had been placed upon the entire area. One of the few perks of being a lycan therianthrope. There was a three story house towards the back of the clearing and he knew this was where the diviners had to be holding up. Dom quietly padded back through the snow and over to Siobhan once more, turning into his human form. "It's there. A house. It's got to be where you're mother is being held." He quickly put his clothes on again and leaned against the tree. It was so much warmer with fur. "The only problem is... I'm the one that can see it and you can't. Once inside, I'll have to figure out which diviner is casting the spell and put them down to break the illusion." He still really hated the idea of bringing her into danger, but he had a suspicion that was never going to change no matter how often his memory was wiped of it. "I'll transform back again and call for you to come in and we'll clean house. Sound like a plan?"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service