Began with an angel hunting in the wrong place, and A Therian with good timing.

Name: Siobhan

Species:  Pure Nephilim

Short Bio: Learning how to function in a world she had never known with the help of Isaac who is the man who saved her life when she had nowhere else to go. She works for him as his assistant.  Which leads her many places around the town for him. Some times she returns to the woods when she is feeling overwhelmed it is her safe place.

Name: Dominic 

Species: Therian

Short Bio: A woodsman in every sense, but an Ailward Guard first. The big guy you hope is on your side when shit goes down ;)

Views: 4058

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Siobhan stood there for a moment longer before she felt inside of her the way to go. "This way." she said as she began to walk back through the woods she was using her tracking skills to follow the broken twigs, a foot step every now and then, and what she remembered from the night before.  She placed her hands on the strap of the bag and kept her eyes looking around from the ground to around her following the path. "Honestly, I am not sure why anyone would target me our my family not unless there is a reason I was being hidden." she said softly "My parents would never let me out of their sights, They knew my brother would go to the city but when I asked to or tired to sneak out, the would tell me it isn't safe for me to be there." She said as she stopped in the middle of the woods looking booth ways before turning a sharp left and continued to walk.

She had been wondering if her parents knew of her blood line, why they didn't seem to be life her nor her brother, many thoughts swirled in her head the last few months until she finally stopped asking questions to the thin air around her. "My family didn't seem to be like me, maybe they knew what I was and wanted to keep me safe, maybe they just truly enjoyed being nomads. I have no clue and right now my father and brother are dead and well my mother and I we don't talk." she said looking to her scarred palms before stopping and turning right. "I am trying to find a new life and yet part of me misses this." she said as she paused and looked down to a spot on the ground longingly "Not much further now, this is where I found my brother and father." she said looking up to the tree she had marked that night. "the night a part of me died." she said out loud not meaning to before she turned and kept walking "I just feel like I am floating along trying to keep my head above water being in the city." she said looking over to him. "Last night was the first night I truly felt I belonged." she said as she looked to the small camp area she had sat up. Most people would bring a tent, she built a small shelter that was crafted beautiful for a makeshift shelter. 

She walked over to it jumping over inside and grabbed her bag and pulled out her cellphone seeing there was no bars she sighed "What are the point of these things?" she asked more to herself then him as she dug around in the bag and pulled out the satellite phone Isaac gave her to take along just in case. She punched in his number and held the phone to her ear. She sat on the ground as she went through her bag making sure everything was there pulling out a blade and stuffing it in her boot "Isaac?" she said as he answered the phone. "Yes, Yes I am fine just kind of got hurt but a nice man came and helped me heal up." she held the phone from her ear as he screamed and she sighed and put it back to her ear "Listen I am fine but I don't know when I will be coming back, I need to clear my head a little." the long pause stretched out as she waited for him to talk before she nodded "I will call you later tonight, Promise." She said as she stood up pulling the bag on her shoulder "Besides you couldn't find me if you wanted too, I am the woods, you are the city remember." she smiled softly "Talk to you later." she said as she hung up and shoved the phone back in the bag and she tossed it over. She walked back over pulling her belt down that had a gun strapped to it on one hip and a knife on the other and she jumped back over "Now were are we going to train wolfy?"

The more he listened to her explain how her family treated her, the more Dominic believed that it was someone specifically after her instead of her kin. Or maybe it was more about getting to her to hurt someone in her family. The only one left was her mother, so was it her? Seeing as they had just met last night, he wasn't about to pry too much and ask a lot of personal questions that could dig up harsh memories. Siobhan had already mentioned having an estranged relationship with her mother which meant it was probably something that could be hard to talk about. It certainly was enough for her to leave the sheltered home she'd had and start somewhere new that was completely out of her element. 

As they continued walking, he was taken aback when Siobhan mentioned feeling like she belonged for the first time last night. That was saying something seeing as she was injured and bleeding out, on her way to possible death until he stumbled upon her. He didn't show his surprise, however, and kept following her. Dominic had had that feeling before when he first came to Evermore. It didn't take him long to realize living in the city was just not for him and being back in Therian territory, which was thankfully and smartly in the woods, was perfect for him. When they came upon the shelter she'd built where she was camping, Dominic let out a small laugh. "Really?" he said, smiling. "This is making my skills questionable." Siobhan was definitely more skilled than most of the woodsmen he'd met in his thirty plus years on this Earth. 

Dominic put his boot up on a nearby boulder as he watched her talking to this mysterious Isaac. His gaze surveyed the area as it naturally did when he was in the woods and when she was done, he nodded in a certain direction to indicate where they would be going. After about a ten minute walk, they came upon a clearing that was filled with tall grass and a rock formation that was about twenty feet in the air while the other side dropped off the side of a mountain and to the massive river below that ran through the territories. "First line of defense for a Nephilim is arguable. Mind tricks or flying? It basically comes down to fight or flight, but since you can't always expose your wings in the world, your 'fight' could be your easiest defense.. which is causing pain to someone with your scary little brain." He smiled and took his bag off, grabbing an apple from inside and taking a bite. "Since I'm not really keen on you assaulting me with your mind right now, I was thinking we could figure out your flight problem." Dominic nodded towards the cliff that hung over the field, indicating for her to stand on the edge as he watched her from below. "Why do you think you're having so much trouble staying in the air? And don't worry, I'll catch you so we don't have any more leg injuries," he teased, taking another bite of the fruit. 

Siobhan chuckled softly as she moved standing next to him as she secured her bag over her chest and looked back to her makeshift shelter "Honestly I could have done better but I rushed it." She said as she began to follow close behind him as they walked through the woods to where he handed to go as she spoke again. "You know growing up how I did I learned a lot about many things, Farming, Taking apart cars, tractors and other thing. and then construction. When I was of age my father told me to chose what I enjoyed the most just like all my family members have done and then I would learn to master it." She said as she held her hands on the strap of her bag and walked behind him smashing the ground under her feet. "I chose construction. My brother chose mechanics so he taught me a lot so I wanted to learn the construction side of things so I had something to teach him." She said as she kept behind him just filling in the silence. "So I practice and built many things around the farm even a future home for myself that my mother tore down." she sighed as she paused briefly and looked over her shoulder before catching back up to him "I am still learning to this day and home that maybe I could build one of those big fancy buildings in the city just to see if I can do it." She said as the paused entering the clearing and she  looked wide eyed around turning in a circle "this place is beautiful." she said as she paused and stood in the middle.

She looked to him as he spoke of what they were going to do "Oh come now wolfy I promise not to hurt you." she chuckled as she pulled the bags from her should and then rolled her shoulders around to loosen them "I get no mind messing with, flying first." she said as she looked up to one of the  rock formation in the air. She moved to it and then looked to him and laughed "scary little brain." She snort laughed at that before she climbed the rock smoothly once on top she sat on the edge and looked to him from twenty feet in the air. What was holding her back from being able to fly. She sat there for a moment and shook her head "I don't know." she said as she moved to her feet standing on the edge looking down to him. She looked over her should and around them area making sure she was safe or at least safe enough. She closed her eyes and through for a moment, come on Siobhan you are Nephilim you can do this. She opened her eyes and then jumped off she tried to force her wings to come out and yet nothing happened she felt her heart pounding as she braced for impact but felt his strong arms catch her before she could hit the ground. "Damn it." she said as she jumped out of his arms. She repeated this climbing the rocks and jumping off and yet nothing happened, After him catching her for the twentieth time she climbed from his arms and stood there at the base of the rocks, to climb them again before she turned around and slid to the ground.

"Why am I not getting this?" She looked to her hands the the scars the pain of her past and then closed her eyes and whispered softly. "I am holding on to the life I had before in hopes that one day I will wake up from this nightmare and I will have the semi loving family I had before." She said as she  looked from the scars to him "Every night I relive that night, sneaking out in search for my father and brother and then following their trail I find them there dead in the woods. And that creature there standing over them before it kills me. Then I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Last night was different things started the same and then darkness after a short amount of time." She sighed as she moved to stand back up "I need to let go of the past and embrace who I am now." She said and gasped out as her eyes flashed violet and her wings grew out of her back white with teal tips and she looked to them slowly touching them as the came around her and felt a soft smile on her face. "Now if only I can get you to work." she muttered softly as she looked to him. "You said I can do mind tricks right? I know you said I can cause pain but can I show someone something I want them to see?" She asked as she stepped closer to him the wings behind her back now but still there as she held up her hand to him "Let me try and show you that night."  She said. "She took his large hand in her tiny ones and closed here yes and focused as hard as she could the day faded from view and there he was in the middle of the night watching Siobhan run down a trail.

(this is the history from my page if you have read it then you don't have to again lol)

It was not a long walk, only taking her to the edge of the woods close to home. The scene she found would be carved into her memories forevermore; Her brother and father’s bodies lay before her, mauled by what appeared to be an animal of sorts. Siobhan could feel the walls of her emotions crashing down like cinder blocks inside of her, with every passing moment she looked upon them felt like a crash of lightning against the side of her skull. After several moments of shock, the tears came, gushing down her cheeks as she dropped to her hands and knees, fingers digging into the soft earth beneath her touch.

Twigs crackling amongst the treeline caused her head to twitch upwards at the sign of something close, as if the predator that had attacked her family was stalking the scene of its crime. Siobhans eyes scanned the darkness through her matted tears, seeking any sign of physical danger, simply daring the threat to come out and face her. The challenge sent a bolt of excitement through her. Though that excitement swiftly turned to fear as she spotted the source of the nearby presence. A pair of white iris’ hung at eye level to herself just beyond the trees, glowing against the moonlight.

In a flash, Siobhans instincts reacted and her dominant hand had already drawn her bow, arrow pulled back with the bowstring; The eyes blinked and vanished the second she had done so. Without hesitation she let the arrow fly to its target, hearing the yelp of an animal as she surely at least scathed the beast. Jumping to her feet, Siobhan rushed forward and quickly found drops of blood besides a set of paw tracks, although these tracks were far too large to belong to your average wolf… It had to be something more than that.

Siobhan ran after the tracks and trail of blood droplets, she could hear the pounding of the creature running from her just meters ahead of her in the darkness. All sense had left her, it didn’t matter if she died, it didn’t matter if she would never see home again, all that she could think of was killing it. A hot fiery rage fueled her actions like the animal she was in pursuit of. After a few minutes of sprinting the creature had seemingly lost interest in the chase, turning on it’s heels Siobhan was suddenly faced with the piercing gaze of it’s white Iris, as well as a better view of what it actually was.

It was huge, at least when compared to a regular wolf; It appeared to a black shaggy wolf the size of a small bear. Without giving Siobhan any time to stop, the creature had already pounced at her, without having enough time to plan a counter attack she simply kept her forward momentum and dropped to her knees to slide underneath the wolf’s lunge. As she slid Siobhan drew another arrow, arching her back as she closed one eye, her breathing slowing somewhat as she aimed up her shot at the beast while it leapt through the air; She released her grip on the arrows’ fletching.

The sound of a something heavy could be heard hitting the ground behind her as she straightened back up in her slide, coming to a stop after just a few feet. Her senses had kicked into overdrive, unbeknownst to herself this entire ordeal had awakened the Nephilim abilities she always had sleeping inside of her since birth. Without getting to her feet, Siobhan drew another arrow into the bowstring, her torso rotating 90° to point the arrow tip in the direction of the beast. But what she saw was somewhat shocking. Her previous arrow had pierced the underside of its jaw line, going right up through the apex of its skull; It had died before it had even hit the ground.

Siobhan slowly got to her feet, keeping her bow drawn and ready to fire just in case it stirred, she began to creep over towards the motionless body, using a foot to nudge its side. The young woman was about to lower her draw when she felt a flash of anger, remembering what this thing had done to her; In rapid succession she unloaded the remaining dozen arrows she had in her quiver right into its limp body, simply for the satisfaction.

As Dominic watched her continuously try and get herself to fly properly, he could see the growing frustration she was feeling. He admired her persistence, but something else was holding her back. It wasn't her physical capabilities, it was something mental or emotional blocking what should come natural to her. He stretched his arms out and gave them a shake as Siobhan attempted again after what seemed to be the millionth time. As the young woman came off the cliff, Dominic came to cradle her once more as he had been doing. He placed her down on the ground and watched as she started again for the rocks. He couldn't be sure, but it seemed pretty obvious that she needed to deal with her past before any new progress could be shown. Just as he was about to tell her to wait, Siobhan came back down the side of the cliff and walked over to him. 

She vented. He listened. It was the words he expected to hear. She was living with the nightmare of her family being murdered and couldn't get over her past. Dominic knew exactly what that was like, but he never had the problem of using his abilities. In fact, it was the complete opposite of her. His rage would be so great that he would transform when he didn't want to and go racing through the woods until he was so tired, his legs couldn't carry him anymore and he would lie on the earth until waking up back in his human form. His naked human form. When the realization of working through her past hit her, Siobhan's wings suddenly appeared and they were beautiful. She truly looked like an angel standing there in that field with the wind blowing around them. 

When she inquired about projecting images onto others, he was about to confirm it, when she took his hand in hers. Before he could say anything, Dominic was suddenly standing in the woods. These weren't his woods, however. He was somewhere else he didn't recognize, but at the same time he did. There was a semi-consciousness happening where he knew this wasn't real, but at the same time faltered at that notion, reliving emotions he had felt when this event took place that weren't his own. Dominic realized he was in this vision in Siobhan's place and went through everything she had gone through that night. Something else was happening too. His own past was flashing in at moments during the vision. He was seeing her father and brother on the ground one moment and then his mother bloodied in their place another moment. As he ran through the woods as Siobhan, he would change to his Lycan form and back again until he came upon the monster once more where he finally put the beast down with the bow and arrow. The giant wolf was changing forms as the man he'd nearly beaten to death that night and back again, but Dominic didn't hesitate in releasing the rest of the arrows into him.

He was suddenly thrown out of the dreamlike state and staggered backwards and away from her. There was a rage boiling inside of him from having to relive his past in that way and he screamed in frustration. Turning his back to her, he put his hands through his hair and took several deep breaths to calm himself down. It felt like he was back at the point of no control and his body was shaking from the transformation that was starting to happen. This was why Nephilims made him uneasy, but he knew she wasn't trying to hurt him and was just now learning what she could really do. With everything in him, Dominic pushed it down and closed his eyes, turning his head towards the sky. There were several emotions running through him, but he let the empathy take control instead. He walked over to Siobhan and pulled her into his arms. "I'm sorry you had to go through that," he said softly, his voice deep and slightly shaky as the adrenaline was coursing through him with overpowering emotions and the will to not change into his Lycan form. It felt like his heart may explode through his chest. After a few moments, he released her and audibly sighed giving her a smirk. "Try again?"

While holding his large hand in her hands she focused on showing him that night but something very different happened then she though it would it was like she was flashing between her memories and his? Her eyebrows furrowed together as she focused watching the images that where playing in her head along with his. The lost of family, the rage they felt, and how they took the situation into their hands. How there lives were very much the same and yet different at the same time. She felt her own heart break along with his and the anger he felt flowed into her which caused her to let go and take a step back from him just as he stumbled backwards from her she looked down to her trembling hands as she tried to gain control. She was slowly understanding why he so reserved and quiet about his past why he didn't want to talk with her about it. She looked  up to him watching him gain control of himself. That was the most powerful experience she had ever had with anyone and now she wasn't sure if she would ever do it again.

She focused her blue hues on him as he turned back to her and walked over wrapping his arms around her and she wrapped her arms back burring her face into his chest as she fought the urge to cry on him, When he pulled back she almost kept her arms there but she let them fall to her side she stood there for a moment wondering is she should say anything. "No Dominic I am sorry I would have never done that if it meant making you relive your own bad memories." She took a step back from him, feeling the rage with in him radiating, her hands still trembling she had to twist them into her shirt as she looked back up to the rock formation. "No matter what anyone has ever told you, I understand what you did, I understand why you did it, but most of all Dominic I understand why it doesn't make you the monster you think you are." She looked back to him, closing the space between them as her hands came to his face and she made him look at her. "We both saw red, our family snatched from us, and we took action." She kept her hands on his face for a long time as the wind blew around them kicking leaves around them. They were both broken what seem to beyond repair. 

She wasn't sure how long they both stared at each other in that vulnerable moment, They had both seen each others deepest of wounds, yet he shared unwilling to her and now she was unsure if he would want to continue to help her. Slowly she pulled her hands away from his face pressing them into his chest as she looked from his intense gaze down to her hands pressed to his chest. She stood there in that moment a little longer just in case he told her to leave she wanted to remember this all. She finally said just above a whisper  "If you no longer wish to help me I will understand I know you shared what you did unwillingly." She cleared her throat when he didn't answer. She pulled her hands back from him and when to turn and pick up her things, letting her wing fold into her back.

He felt rooted to the spot as she expressed her views on his actions that night and was at a loss for words. Though she tried to comfort him on the grave decisions he'd made then, Dominic could never make up for it nor the many awful things he'd done after in the years to come. She had only seen the tip of the dark and misleading iceburg that loomed beneath the surface.

As Siobhan touched his face, he immediately tensed. Touching a woman was second nature to him, but it was only when leading up to and during intimacy that he let anyone get that close physically. Any other form of contact in that way left him uneasy. He hadn't been in a relationship for several years and there was good reason for it. Being as broken as he was, it wouldn't be fair to any woman to deal with his crazy. His life was a long list of flings and nothing more now.

When Siobhan began to walk away from him in defeat, he broke from the spot. "Hey... Hey, wait." Dominic grabbed her by the arm and spun her back around. "It's ok. I know you weren't trying to pry. Don't be too hard on yourself. I think we both do that enough on ourselves already." Dom took the backpack from her shoulder and placed it back on the ground. "That was quite a display of power. Both mentally and emotionally. Let's see if we can get you flying now. I wanna see those wings in action again." He gave a small, reassuring smirk and backpeddled over to the rocks again. "Come on, Spidey. Make me proud."

Siobhan had no clue why she cared to help this man so much, maybe it was because in a twisted way he reminded her of herself. Though she knew he was older then her and had many years behind him of things she was sure he was not proud of she knew it all started with that night. A night that would forever shape him just like her. She was guarded with everyone and yet she let her guard down with him, Why she trusted him so with all of this was crazy. Maybe she just wanted someone who was stronger then her to accept her, she truly was a broken bird and that never became clearer to her until that moment. She pulled her bag over her shoulder fully expecting to walk out of these woods and never expecting to see him again.  And yet he surprised her when he grabbed her arm turning her to face him once again, her blue eyes meeting his normal Hazel gaze.

"I won't be so hard on myself if you learn to take your own advice Dominic." She said as she let him slide the bag from her shoulder letting it fall to the ground with a soft thud. She opened her hands looking to the scars as she looked back to him "We both have scars Dom, mine are self inflicted for the most part and yet so are yours just in a different manner." she said running her fingers over a spot on his arm "You chose to pick fight after fight and not deal with the pain you feel." She ran her hands up his arms touching each scar that showed with the lightest of touches of her finger tips before finally pulling her hands away knowing the feeling of her touching him in a manner he wasn't custom to was making him uneasy. She understood from when they had talked he was some what of a forever alone kind of man, living his life with a string of one night stands maybe a few people who were a regular for him. Never showing anyone the darkness he harbored. Yet here he was standing her letting her touch him even if it made him uneasy, maybe he felt the innocents of her still, unlike him she had never been with another other then a mare kiss upon her lips. They were the true meaning of The Good Girl and The Bad Boy and yet it was more gray then black and white between them.

She pulled her gaze from him for she feared if she kept staring she would act on the swirling thoughts in her head, and she was unsure he would want that. Her lips tugged into a crooked smile as he called her by the nickname he had given her. She turn to the rocks fully and climbed them for what she hopped would be the last time, Once on the top of the Rocks she felt her wings come out and flap once as she looked over the edge.  Taking a deep breath she jumps off the rocks and feels her wings take over she was staying in the air looking down to Dom she laughed loudly. She was flying,  really doing it. She turned and began to fly in a circle of the small clearing for a moment until she began to make her way back towards him. They were so focused on the flying part of what she could do they never really talked about the landing part. "Oh shit." she muttered as she tried to slow down, "Move!" she screamed to him but like the wall he was he stood there. She ran right into him tackling them both to the ground causing them to slid and tumble until they came to a stop her wings wrapped around both of them until they stopped.  She sat up slowly letting her wings fold in and sat on top of him. "You know we really should have covered landing" she said as she rubbed her shoulder softly "You okay?" She looked down to him, she wasn't sure if she was asking physically or emotionally anymore. She just sat there on top of him with his back pressed against the cold Earth under him, trying to read his gaze.

His eyes followed her fingers as Siobhan touched the battle scars he'd taken over the years. He knew where each and every one had come from. Bar fights, missions, wrestling with his older brother, working at the garage and his home, hiking in the woods, Lycan gangs who thought being solo was a disgrace, self-inflicted when he drank too much and took his anger out on objects that couldn't fight back... They were a map of his history and what made him what he was today. His defeated eyes fell on her and Dominic didn't say a word. He couldn't. She had an optimism that he didn't and probably wouldn't ever again.

Siobhan's hand fell from his arm and she headed back towards the rocks. When she reached the top, he waited with anticipation, but prepared himself to catch her if needed. He could see the difference in her confidence from here. This was it. She totally had it. As she stepped off, a grin spread across his face. Siobhan was gliding through the air with ease and her elation was awesome to see. "Nice going, Parker!" he yelled up to her with a smirk. As she started heading back towards him, Dominic noticed her expression suddenly change and he realized she wasn't sure how to get to the ground safely. "Oh, shit..." he mimicked just after her.

Dominic braced himself for the impact. As she collided with him, they fell backwards and began tumbling across the ground. He cradled her head and let the momentum take them as trying to stop at that speed could hurt them both. When they finally halted, he realized her wings had wrapped them both which caused for less bodily harm. He couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. Shifting her weight evenly on his hips, Dom looked up at her and sighed, reading her eyes for a second and letting the question hang in the air. "Yea... I'm good." They remained there for a moment before he raised himself up by the waist, putting their faces a few inches apart. A lot of mixed feelings were coursing through him, but he dropped his gaze with a smirk and a shake of the head. "Hungry?" He wrapped an arm around her waist and put the other hand down on the ground, lifting them to stand. He took a few steps back to put space between them. "This training makes a guy hungry." He looked down at his pants which had stains on it after their tumble. "And apparently dirty. There's a good diner not too far from town if you wanna grab breakfast. That is, if Isaac doesn't mind..." Dom said with sarcasm.

Siobhan wings were aching inside of her back she was sure it was from the fact she wrapped them around him to keep him safe, she didn't want to be the cause of his pain, if anything she wanted to be a relief for him. She smiled softly as he shifted her weight with ease and then nodded "good." there was a little true in him being good after all even though it had ended her colliding into him she had finally flown and she knew it wouldn't be the last time, she just need to work on the landing. Though in that moment she was okay with colliding into him because it end up like this and as he sat up their face inches apart she could feel the blush cover her cheeks as she leaned in closer and then his gaze dropped and she leaned back slightly, the blush clearing from her face and nodded her stomach growling loudly "Yeah really hungry," She said and then let out a squeal as he wrapped his arm around her  and lifted them off the ground and then placed her back on her feet. "Warn a girl next time before you go all strong wolf on her." She chuckled as she looked at her dirty clothes, The flannel shirt of his that she was wearing was town apart in thanks to her wings and all of the falling "Sorry about the shirt, I forgot your clothes don't have wing slits." 

She chuckled softly rubbing her hand along her face all causing dirt to smear along her cheek "Yeah lets get out of here and get something to eat. Though for you helping me I would really like to make you dinner at least." She said as she then rolled her eyes at him "Isaac don't control me Dom." She said as she pulled on the book bag once again, then picked up her bag sling it over her shoulder. "Yeah sorry about getting you so dirty, but hey you need a good roll around." She chuckled softly moving closer to him "You were beginning to look too city." She said as she elbowed his side softly and smirks back at him. She began to walk back the way they came.  Pausing when an eerie feeling over ran her, She turned in a circle and closed her eyes it was as if she could sense that something darker was coming. Her eyes sprang open, she swallowed hard and her nails dug into her palms "Oh no." she muttered before she took hold of  his hand as she began to run pulling him behind her thankful her strength matched his at the point. Because she could feel him try to pull away "No." She said sternly "You are not fighting them." She reached the cliff once again and looked around. "They are coming, but it is more then one." She said as she pointed "go now." She said as she pulled off her bags tossing them over the cliff as the hit the cavern below. "Dominic..." but before she could finish her plead for him to run a white eye black bear ripped aside one of the trees, with a wolf behind it the same white eyes and blackness, it wasn't like fur it was almost like smoke.

Siobhan turned grabbing the blade from her boot and slowly pulled it out of her boot and then took the one from her hip. These creature wear larger then what they looked like "Dominic this isn't your fight run." she said under her breath though she knew it was a waste of breath. The Bear growled loudly and lunged and Siobhan stepped in front of Dom her arms coming up and as the bear made contact she dug her heels in. As the bear tried to force her to the ground she looked up to it her eyes burn violet as she pushed him off of her her wings came out and flapped making a wind tunnel causing the bear to stagger back. The wolf snarled and stepped forward as the Bear regained balance, both lounged at the same time and in an effort to keep him out of it she jumped in front of him again but with both beast were to much and she was pushed into him over the edge of the cliff. she turned and jumped after him dropping the blades, grabbed his hands stopping him from falling as her wings open wide and she manage to get him on the ground safely tumbling away from him as she slid across the ground. She groaned as she slowly stood up from the ground just as the wolf jumped down and bit into her wing she let out an ear piercing scream, which caused the wolf to let go and whimper backing up. She turned picking up one of the blades, quickly turning  around swinging it at the beast but missed as her left wing went limp, The rage on her face was clear as she regained her footing and ran after the beast.

"Too city?" he chuckled, putting the backpack on and matching her stride. "God, no. Anything but that." They began making the walk back, but Siobhan had suddenly stopped and he could see her body language change into alertness. It took him a second longer, but he also sensed it. There was something nearby and he couldn't recognize the scent. From her reaction, Dominic knew exactly what it was. He stayed firm in place and waited for the creatures to break from the trees, but she began pulling him along and away towards the cliff's edge, insisting he run. "I'm not leaving you here! Are you out of your mind?!" As she was about to argue with him again, the animals emerged. 

They were unlike anything Dominic had seen before and it was obvious as to why. They were clearly some form of magic that had been conjured and shaped into these animal like creatures of smoke with all white eyes. They were also much bigger than a normal wolf and bear should every be. Dominic grabbed her arm to pull her behind him, but she quickly stepped in front of him as the animals came charging forward. Her wings came swiftly from her back and she took the force of the bear's attack head on. As she was besting the first one, the wolf began to stalk forward in attempts to catch Siobhan off guard. Dominic whistled at the creature, but its focus remained solely on her. "HEY!" He stepped forward as well to try and intercept, but both animals came crashing down upon them. The bear and him went tumbling over the edge of the cliff and the world slowed. He knew the drop was fairly far and however he would hit the ground, it was going to hurt. A lot. Broken bones and all. In those slowed seconds, he saw Siobhan leap from the edge and come soaring towards him. Dom's first thought was how easily she was getting the hang of it and his second was to reach out as she had been reaching for him. The world suddenly began in its normal time again as she grabbed onto him and lowered him to the ground. His boots hit the earth with a thud and he saw the bear was starting to stand after the fall. 

Dominic had no intention of letting these creatures hurt her and he started making his way over to the bear. He felt his back begin to roil and the tingling sensation that took over his body whenever the transformation began. Cracking his neck, he removed his shirt while yelling and antagonizing the animal. Whatever spell that was put on them, it certainly kept its focus to only her. This seemed to confirm that this was absolutely personal. His ears perked when he heard her scream and he saw the wolf had bitten down onto her wing. It was then something caught his eye. His backpack had gone over the edge with them and had fallen a few feet away from him. Dom slid across the ground and ripped open the bag. A second later he was aiming the 9mm handgun at the wolf and began unloading the clip into it as Siobhan came charging at it again. It recoiled and whimpered which was good news. He wasn't exactly sure if it would even hurt it. Swinging the gun back towards the bear, he unloaded the rest of the clip before dropping the weapon and letting the change take full effect. In moments, Dominic was in his Lycan form and running at the injured bear. His jaws quickly wrapped around the creature's broad neck and bit down until he was holding it down to the ground. The taste of the black ichor oozing from its wounds made Dominic wince, but he didn't let up until the bear was no longer moving as it finally stopped twitching. 

Siobhan fighting instances kicked in that her father taught her and with the ammo that Dominic had unloaded into the wolf having it whimpering she was there sliding under its neck like the one from that night shoving the blade through its jaw she turned quickly kicking the blade through its head and the creature when limp to the ground. She turned seeing the Dominic had stopped the bar as if kicked and snarled until it came to a stop. She looked back to the wolf just as it disappeared and then looked back to the bear just as it did some from Dominic's jaw and she felt to the ground feeling defeated. until she saw the black ichor running down his jaw she crawled closer She rose to her feet seeing his wolf was a large one she moved closer knowing she need to calm him back into his human form so she could get back to his cabin because her wing was refusing to fold in. She reached her hand out  and ran it between his nose over his ears before she moved wrapping her arms around his neck "I want to avoid you getting hurt." she said softly as she buried her face in his fur that slowly turned into his chest, she kept her arms around his neck as they bother were on there knees as she hugged him.

"I don't think we can go to the diner Dom." She said as she moved rocking back, She slowly rose to her feet now that the Adrenalin had left her body she tried not to let the pain show. "You should chose better company to hang out with, I am going to get you killed." She muttered as she walked over to the bags that sat on the ground she reached down and picked up the bag and put them on her shoulder wincing at the pain as her her wing dragged on the ground. She turned to him "Lets get the hell out of her before this happens again." She said softly before she looked back to them embankment they had climbed down. She wanted nothing more then to go back to his cabin and drink the pain away but she also knew she didn't want to cause him anymore pain. Once she made sure he made it back to his truck she would part ways from him and he will be safe. She couldn't have anyone being hurt because of her, not again, not him. "Come on let's get you back to the truck and on your way home you deserve a drink after saving me."

Dominic padded over to Siobhan and let her rest against him as he let himself change back into his human form again. His fur gave in to skin and eyes changed from white back to their normal hazel. Her arms remained around his neck and he took that moment to survey her wings without returning the embrace. There was ichor mixed with blood on the feathers and it was partly bent at a strange angle. As she stood up and turned away from him, Dom wiped his face with the back of his arm and saw the same concoction rub off. The disgusting taste of it was still in his mouth. While he looked down at his hand, he suddenly remembered that he was very naked. Not that it bothered him. This was just the norm for his species. Finding a Therian that had turned voluntarily around others was probably not shy. He just had more respect for her. Dominic quickly stood up and grabbed his bag, walking over to the nearby trees and beginning to change into the extra clothes he'd brought. Being part of this species meant that you tended to bring an extra set of clothing with you when possible. 

He remained quiet as she spoke. Siobhan sounded completely defeated and he knew she was going to revert back to that darkness they had successfully pulled her from not too long ago. When Dominic had lastly put his shirt back on, he came from around the trees and walked up to her. "Hey," He grabbed the top of her arm and turned her towards him. "Look at me. Don't start with that. You evolved into something bigger and better today because of what just happened. You learned how to control your flight and even tapped into some of the mind voodoo you Nephs, can do." His gaze remained intense as he stared into her blues. "Someone is looking to shut you down before you can figure out your full potential and that attack was probably them being scared." He released her arm and put a hand through his hair, sighing, and thinking on his words for a moment and if it was a wise choice. "I'm an Ailward Guard. I know you probably have no idea what that means since this is all fairly new for you, but I basically help some very powerful beings keep the world a bit safer and under control. I have access to information that might help us figure out what's going on with you and your very interesting past." He placed his arm around her waist to lift her slightly so when they walked, her wing wouldn't drag on the ground as much. "Just don't tell anyone that I'm a Guard, including Isaac, or I'll have to tell everyone your secret identity, Parker," he joked in attempts to lighten the situation. 

When they made it back to his vehicle, Dominic climbed into the bed of the truck and helped her up. There was no way she would be able to sit in the passenger seat in her condition. He carefully maneuvered her wing so it would lay comfortably while she sat before jumping back down. As he walked around to the driver's side, he quickly kissed the top of her head in attempts at comfort and climbed inside. The drive didn't take long and it was pushing late afternoon as they returned to the dirt road leading back to his house. It was then that Dom suddenly felt incredibly woozy. His vision was blurring and his stomach was clenching into knots. Before he had the chance to make it all the way there, he quickly stopped the car about twenty yards from the house and pushed the door open, falling to his knees. An uncontrollable and violent cough began to overwhelm him and he saw the familiar mix of ichor and blood leaving his mouth. He felt Siobhan next to him, but he couldn't hear anything she was saying as a loud ringing also began in his ears and head. Soon the world went silent and then dark as he fell to the ground unconscious. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service