When you get approved for a new character, introduce them to everyone here!

Template:

Hi, my name is (Character Name), I get told I look a lot like (Face Claim Name) but I really don't see it. I am played by (Player Name). I am part of the (Faction Name) Faction and I am a very (personality trait) person. 

Feel free to add your own little quirks to the template too!

Views: 5716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bonjour! My name is Caleb Segal. My friends call me Caleb or Cay. I get told I look a lot like Janis Danner but I personally cannot see this. I am written by Carissa. I am part of the Human Faction and I am a very supportive person. 

Hello lovelies, my name is Nova Rose Cross,  but you can just call me Nova. I get told I look a lot like Emmy Rossum but I really don't see it. I am played by Taylor. I am part of the Dhampir Faction and I am a very outgoing person. I can't wait to meet you all 

Hi, my name is Kane Crawford, I get told I look a lot like Chris Hemsworth but I really don't see it. I am played by Izzy as well. I am part of the Therianthrope Faction, I am a lone wolf, Well actually I am a Lone Fox. My ties are simply to Orion and his pack mess with any of them and I may just have to turn to my old ways again. I am a very Loyal person.

Hello everyone, my name is Artemitra Bluemoon. Most call me Artemis or Mitra. I get told I look a like like Shelley Hennig, but I really don't see it. I am played by Willow. I am part of the Celestial Faction. I am a very compassionate person, but can sometimes be bit timid.

I am always looking for Adventure, and looking forward to making some friends :) If anyone wants to chat or plot, give me a shout in comments or PC. I prefer to rp via Threads.

Have a lovely day, everyone. Hope to get talking/starting threads with some of you lovely people soon.

Image result for shelley hennig gif

Hi! My name is Finley Underwood. I get told I look a lot like Vaness Hudgens, but.. I don’t really see it? I am played by Korilen. I am part of the instar Diviner faction, and I am a very charming and shy person. 

Hi, my name is Ridley Ann Sommers, I get told I look a lot like Emily Rudd but I really don't see it. I am played by Izzy . I am part of the Instar Diviner Faction and I am a very Happy go lucky sociable person. 

I failed at posting this sooner RIP me

Hi, my name is Phoenix Nikolai, I get told I look a lot like Theo James but I really don't see it. I am played by Izzy . I am part of the Valkyr Faction and I am a very Cold and Calculating person. 

I may not be the nicest person in the world, I am here to protect those I love, and maybe one day (sooner rather than later according to some) I may be kinder.

Hi, my name is Theodor Dimitreu, I get told I look a lot like Daniel Gillies but I really don't see it. I am played by Izzy . I am part of the Aliward Guard(Initia Magister) Faction and I am an Honest and Honorable person. 

I look forward to the next chapter of my life

Hello All, My name is Elle-Mae Lovett. I get told, I look a lot like Emilia Clarke, but I really don't see it. I am played by Willow. I am part of the Therianthrope (Lycan) Faction.

I can get quiet emotional sometimes, I guess that can sometimes my emotions get the best of me. But I also am very loyal, and caring towards those to matter.

I wish to bring what's left of my family, back together. Some people, view me as bit naive sometimes.

Image result for emilia clarke gif

Hello. My name is Maverick Talman. My friends call me Mavi or Mav. I get told I look a lot like Merritt Patterson but I really just can't see it. I am written by Carissa. I am part of the Dhampir Faction and I am very inquisitive person.

Hi, my name is TATIANA IVAKOV, I get told I look a lot like  CAITY LOTZ, but I really don't see it. I am played by SVETLANA. I am part of the AILWARD GUARD Faction and I am a very FRIENDLY, ACTIVE and BEAUTIFUL person. 

Don't be stranger or shy, ask me for roleplay. I won't bite.

I Promise

-smirks-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2019   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service