Magnificent.

Just truly ethereal.

Those words kept ringing in his head, there was no stopping his train of thoughts to go astray off the settled course. The celestial has been thinking about a particular dhampir overnight. Today was an important day, to most people who had others to spend it with. To some, it was also a painful reminder. But to Hanseol? It was a day where he would relish in his own fantasies. It's slightly mixed with anxiety and fear itself, due to him trying to plan things perfectly and not wanting it to be something so precarious like the last time. Even more so, the word might not be suitable because the aftermath and effects from their previous time spent together was not wasted by a single second. Sure, they didn't get to watch the sunset, but they had more fun indoors, unexpectedly. He felt like a school teenager who is head over heels in love with his crush that decided to reciprocate his feelings shortly after a confession being made.

His dark mocha hues glazed over the canvas that stood before him prettily. It sure was pretty. Despite his multiple attempts on trying to make it work previously, today gave him all the kicks he needed to finally get it going. Maybe fate wanted to give a small Valentine's Day gift to him by blessing his painting equipments today. Either way, he was elated. He was able to spend the entire morning getting messy with his artwork. Jaesung Moon alone was already an art, but he wanted to associate the dhampir with something he likes, which was painting.

One night, he just thought sketching and drawing his pictures in his sketchbook wasn't sufficient enough. So he decided to make up for it to create a portrait, an actual portrait. He might not have half as much time as he had this week for next week, due to the work conference, so this will have to finish before the week ends. His entire look was a mess. But the good kind. No matter how far up his sleeves that he rolled up, the paint would eventually find its way on it. Well, he is one messy painter. Maybe next time, he should really debate on going topless when painting. Or at least, wear a sleeveless shirt. All those stains would not go off as easily as it came by, unfortunately. The celestial remembered just how long he spent scrubbing off the red paint. Red and yellow ones leaves the most mark on clothes for him. It was all about timing too. It was only by luck that the amount of shirts he's discarded away permanently due to the stains, we're countable.

For now.

While he was busy edging over the left side of the canvas to make proper measurement, he caught sight of the clock that was hung across the room. Oh yes, he had his own spare room just to work on his art, mostly because he just couldn't be bothered to clean up his mess if it was in the room where he sleeps and rested at. Too much effort, he thought. Twirling the brush in between his hand, he he switched his phone on and went straight to the calendar app. Oh, today is 14th of February. No wonder something felt off to him. Valentine's Day. Hmm, he has been planning for their next date, but never thought it'd come this early. Oh well, it's a special day that requires special occasion, so why not?

Hanseol switched off the lights and exited the room while texting Jae. ‘I hope you're free today, got something planned out. Ish. Meet me at the park we first met in an hour.’ It was short and simple. And vague. Enough to squeeze out the curiosity within. Smiling to himself, he threw his shirt away into the laundry basket halfway to his room and took a shower to get rid of all the watercolor stench. Sometimes mixing them up with the heavier layers would leave a smell. Not one he'd like to use as a cologne for sure. 20 minutes later, he got out from his bathroom, his hair all wet and didn't get the chance to pick his clothes in peace because Yeontan came trudging into his room. “I really need to start closing my doors-” When he saw Byul hopping inside happily, he facepalmed. “-nevermind..” The husky could open the door easily so there was no point in stopping the two mischievous furballs.

In a little over 20 more minutes, he was already ready and good to go. The fallen star tossed a pillow the Pomeranian's way when the pup barked at him as if he was teasing the life out of him for today. Such a brat. Shaking his head in response,  a small smile tugged on his lips as he reminded the two of them to behave while he's gone this evening before he eventually locked the door. Wrapping the overcoat over him, he looked slightly formal instead of his usual casual practical look. Slightly classical look today. No idea why he went with a Gucci cashmere coat today, maybe because he felt like it. It makes him look both mature and slightly boyish at the same time. There is an amusement park not far from the city center, and he's been wanting to go there since earlier this month. This is like killing two birds with one stone anyways.

Yet, he still took the time to walk instead of taking the spare car he made sure to get for emergency purposes that never came. He's a simple guy. By the time he reached the park, the time limit of an hour had passed and he waited for his dhampir, while sitting on the bench with his legs crossed and playing with his phone. He's gotta get around it, eventually.

Views: 953

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The dhampir’s lips tipped into an easy smile when Han asked him if it kept his life interesting “It definitely makes for pretty good stories” he admitted as he wet his bottom lip, sometimes he was convinced the world had something against him because it wasn’t even funny how many times he fell or walked into things but then he realized that was probably just because he didn’t pay enough attention. Jae poked his finger against Hanseol’s chest as he spoke about having non-existent luck “I guess we’ll just have to make our own then” he commented lazily, a half-smile tugging at the half-valkyr’s lips as he spoke “Or just take a bad situation and roll with it” he added with a smirk remembering the first time it had rained on their date and how it had turned out and now tonight. When the celestial ruffled his hair he laughed and flicked it to the side with a movement of his head “I hope so” Jae admitted a little less energetic than he would have liked, he dreaded the idea of not succeeding now because it meant he would have to crawl back home to his parents and admit he was wrong and he refused to do that.

The green-haired male nodded gently, he could understand how tiring it would be to look for the best in people, especially because there were people out there that didn’t deserve the time and effort and he had met people in the past who he honestly didn’t see any good in “Maybe that’s just me hoping for a better world one day” Jae mused with a shrug, one of the reasons he did want to flip his immortality switch was so that he could see that change. When Han said that Jae could give him positivity the dhampir lit up like a switch, that was definitely something he could help with “Well thankfully I have a lot of positivity to spare” he spoke brightly, he did try to find the good in whatever situation he was in instead of wallowing, that was why he ended up here that night when he found out his mother was in hospital. The dhampir leaned into the star’s touch as he ran his hand through his hair again, he really loved that feeling, the warmness of the celestial’s body on any part of his “Sounds like a fair deal to me” Jae responded and then smiled playfully “Maybe we can make it interesting and I’ll write yours and you paint mine” he wiggled his brows a little.

Jae watched Hanseol as he talked often, by now he had managed to capture two specific looks in the celestial’s eyes, the first was the playful and lighthearted version of Hanseol that he always seemed to keep around as his default, he was sweet and sometimes a little cheesy and liked to take every opportunity to make the dhampir blush, then the rare side of him, the one that was vulnerable, stripped away from the humor, his serious side Jae supposed. By which look Han had in his eyes Jae could tell his level of sincerity so he was glad to see the latter of the two there when he spoke his words about wanting to do things for him “Okay” the younger male nodded his head for a while “My parents have always put this insane pressure on me to be perfect and I don’t want you to feel any level of that with me” he paused as his gaze moved up to meet Hanseol’s and he nodded gently, he hated the way they made him feel in that respect and he never wanted to give anyone else that impression, especially someone with perfectionist like tendencies.

Seeing the way that Hanseol would always try and hide himself from Jae whenever he felt embarrassed made the dhampir a little sad, Jae would never judge Hanseol for any of the things that had come up in conversation so far “I think you’re pretty great with them actually” he assured as he leaned closer against the celestial’s shoulder “You just have to say them instead of holding them back and overthinking them as you do.” Jae tapped gently against the bottom of his chin, he’d see the honest way that Han could talk a few times and that guy was excellent with words.

You’d think that he would tire of kissing right. Jae had kissed people before Hanseol, he’d never hidden that fact but he had never really kissed someone before, not like this, not in the all-consuming, debating whether I actually need that breath or if I can stay for just a little longer kind of kissing, he felt his heart doing leaps and bounds every time the two of them came together and everything just felt enrapturing. Not to mention that every time that Jae did pull away for a few seconds he would hear the low throaty noise sparked from the fallen star, which caused the hairs on Jae’s arms to stand on end. The dhampir went quiet when Hanseol spoke again, that nickname he spoke out loud ringing around in Jaesung’s head loudly, he had to admit he hadn’t seen that curveball coming and that word did something to him, his bare skin starting to glisten with sweat. He took a moment to get his composure before he smirked a little “Bring it on, baby” he drew the returned word out slowly and seductively.

Jae knew he should probably keep the praises under wraps considering Hanseol’s reaction to them every time they came from his lips but the dhampir found it very hard not to compliment the man he was in love with, he had so much he wanted to say about Hanseol that it actually physically hurt him to try and hold it all inside. That was why he had started writing about Hanseol, at first it was just words and thoughts but once he started he hadn’t been able to stop and it had become poems and letters and cheesy blog posts he wasn’t sure he’d ever actually use. As he teased the celestial about what happened earlier on the ride he couldn’t help the laugh that escaped when Han called him out for his words, though the finger-wagging was what really got him “Sorry sir it won’t happen again” he responded a little sarcastically, a smile sliding over his lips as he mouthed “Or will it” towards the star.

He could tell from the way that Hanseol kept coming back to his neck that he seemed to like the cologne that Jae had chosen to wear that evening, which was good considering how much time he spent debating between that one and another, he could smell the faint musk of it himself, though his senses were more overpowered with Hanseol’s earthy scent which he was also a big fan of. Jae’s mind flickered back to the way that Hanseol had suggested that this was what he wanted to do to him earlier, it was better than he had pictured, feeling the other male as he marked the dhampir’s body, a way of telling the world that this was his man and everyone else should keep their distance. Seeing the proud smirk on Hanseol’s lips made the dhampir grit his teeth a little, which was followed by a smirk of his own when Han promised to redo them “You like showing the world what’s yours huh?” the dhampir asked in a bold tone. Now that he felt comfortable to speak freely in this situation the nervousness behind his words was being replaced with confidence that filled him.

Admittedly, the dhampir wasn’t playing all that fair tonight, he had gotten very good at reading the little things about the celestial, what set him on edge and got him going, he was still exploring when it came to physical side but the mental he had to a tee already. As the dhampir was pressing kisses all over the celestial’s chest he did stop to marvel for a moment at the mark which rested on the left of the celestial’s torso, simple but so intricate when you looked at it closely. He decided to spare it from his marking spree and instead just pressed a soft kiss against it with his lips. Jae liked the control he had up here and how the celestial sounded as he touched him which sent shivers down the dhampir’s spine. Especially as he saw the way Han reacted to the little games he was playing with his knee. The words Hanseol managed to croak between his heavy breathing caused Jae to chuckle “I’m sure” he responded as he allowed the celestial to roll him onto his side.

Facing him, the dhampir met Hanseol’s eyes and smiled “I guess you just bring it out of me” he suggested with an amused chuckle, though his amusement was short lived as he felt Hanseol draw in for another kiss, this time leading with his tongue which had Jae moaning into his mouth as his lips parted and the two of them shared a deep kiss. It was when the celestial pulled his lip into his mouth and started biting it that Jae’s moans got louder and more desperate though, the feeling radiating throughout his entire body and causing him to jerk his body closer to Hanseol’s. God that felt good, his mind screamed. All good things come to end after all and Jae felt Han break the kiss, his eyes fluttering open to meet the celestial’s doe-like hues, they stayed like that for a few moments and it spoke the words they didn’t need to say out loud again ‘I love you’. Hearing Hanseol’s words against his ear the dhampir smiled softly to himself “I’m a guy who’s incredibly glad right now that it’s you” he spoke softly as he felt Hanseol drag kisses down his neck, sucking just hard enough against the skin to make it red.

When he felt Hanseol’s hand brush against his belt he didn’t have a single doubt in his mind, this was what he wanted and this was who he wanted. Chuckling because he knew how hard the damn thing was to get off he reached down to help, unbuckling it and then letting it hang loosely around his waist. Without the belt to hold them in place his pants were as good as gone, he shuffled a little to kick the material down his legs and then off the end of the bed. Next, his focus dropped down to Hanseol’s pants his hands reaching out to clasp around the metal buckle of his belt, he laughed softly when he realized it was much harder to do backward. After a few seconds of figuring it all out backward the leather belt finally came undone and Jae sucked in a long breath as his eyes tipped up to meet Han’s again “Tell me you want this” he pleaded softly “I want to hear you say it first” he sank his teeth into his bottom lip, he was pretty sure he would remember the way the celestial looked in that moment for the rest of his life to come.

“That's a perk then, you're a literature major who probably lives for all the drama and details,” he poked, obviously trailing the words down just for the sake of making fun of him. “surely that would give you more things to write about. Not that I'm suggesting for you to go and write about how you cursed at the sky for making you trip down a few rocky path.” Hanseol could relate with being clumsy and reckless too, while keeping it at a steady pace. It interferes with his meticulous style and perfectionist tendencies but it reminded him that he was living it real and would have a problem with clear disillusionment. What's important is that even if Jae was the most reckless guy that's ever existed, he would still take it with pride that the guy is his – Jaesung Moon belonged to him, as possessively as that could be put intricately into words.

He grinned sheepishly when he felt Jae poking his chest, which only made him grumble in laughter. That smirk however, it made him feel things, all the butterflies fluttering inside him; it was enough to create a whole kingdom of it. “Oh yeah.. I'm starting to thank the weather these days. Everytime it rains, we would end up indoors and you know-” he made air gestures, while winking suggestively at the other male. He was not complaining when he knew the aftermath of it. A small flu wouldn't be close to what he gained. A whole makeout session with the most beautiful guy he's ever met? He's game. Rubbing his shoulders in response, he smiled softly and tilted his head slightly to the side, staring into the dhampir's hues tenderly. He's exuding that student energy and it didn't change, which reminded Hanseol just how sincere and real Jae is. “You can do a lot with the will, you know. I know you'll succeed. We'll have that whole study session and I promise I won't end up pinning you against the study table and drowning you with kisses.” Okay, that's exactly what he could envision himself doing honestly. “For a few selected days?” Yeah, he can do that. He still had that kind of self-control. Ish.

Jae was so full of youth and seemed mature at the same time. Hanseol had to remind himself that he wasn't speaking to an immortal who's lived plenty of lifetimes, but a 21 year old literature major guy who's humble as hell. It never ceases to amaze him to see how open minded the dhampir could be sometimes. Then again, he was sure credit has to be given when due, because he took a chance on the celestial when no one else would. He still relished in the thought of it. Hearing him talk about wanting a better world, he couldn't help but relate. “I don't need a better world.. I just need you. It sounds pressurable, I know haha. But this is just me assuring that you mean a whole lot more than just what you think you do. You're unique and a rarity, Jae. Anyone would be lucky to have you in their lives, much less your significant other.” He noticed that was him, which only prompted the star to beam, knowing how lucky he's being right now. “Well, to be fair, I have painted 4 of your canvases.. Not to be creepy or anything” he coughed, clearing his throat briefly, his eyes wavering slightly with him rubbing against his nape awkwardly. “I promise it's because you're beautiful, that's all. I wasn't stalking or anything!”

The way he spluttered in trying to make sense of his words came back twice the momentum, sending the celestial down to the road of shame. “I told you my definition of perfect is real and raw. It's enough for me to say today has been the most perfect day ever. And I know it's not ending just yet” he murmured, his hand finding itself occupied with caressing the dhampir's cheeks, not missing a single hint of love in his eyes. The warmth he exuded when he leaned against his shoulder made the celestial grin stupidly. “I'll leave all those wording to you, but if I want to tell you something, you'll know.” That promising tone accentuating his every word made it more prominent. His nose was scrunched up cutely as he yielded away from Jae tapping his chin, it was a gesture he saw him doing frequently as of late and honestly, he couldn't find any reason to complain.

The celestial has never kissed anyone before, he's never even held hands with someone he likes romantically at all, much less that. And he's not going to lie, he was grateful for it. He wanted Jaesung to be his first everything just like how the dhampir would remain his first to-go-to person for everything. At first, the star was slightly nervous that he would mess things up because he is literally inexperienced in so many ways, but Jae had this air to him that instantly calms him down effortlessly. The wintery air gilded gracefully around them without caring and he loves how free-spirited it was. He wished to be that, in a corporeal form. The seductive turn took him by surprise, eliciting a small smug smirk to curve itself on his lips, the look really suiting the celestial under the dimmed lights of his room. He was lucky he preferred a dark setting to everything else, because his room had no actual fluorescent light anywhere, only fairy lights that shines bright enough to illuminate the entire space. The room looked more darker now, and Hanseol wasn't sure if it was just his gaze getting a lot more hooded as he stared at the person below him with such intensity.

That tantalizing and alluring aura Jae exuded was overwhelming but the celestial couldn't find any reason to complain about it, though he did note that the air around them grew thinner and felt a lot more compressed somehow. Not that the other male was making it any easier too, always finding a way to push the right buttons in him, successfully drawing the air out of him, leaving him breathless each time. His airstream seemingly feels constricted every time too but all that torture was worth every moment, an experience he never would've forgotten. Everything seemed so playful too and he chuckled. How he craved to touch him and trail every part of his body so he can capture them in his mind forever, enough for the entrapped celestial to draw him over and over without any references needed afterwards. So he did. His index finger trailed itself around his collarbone area up to his jawline, caressing it lightly as he hummed in delight. How he is glad his eyesight is almost perfect thanks to being a celestial, since he could take in every detail without missing a hint. “I intend to bring it on, don't worry” he whispered hoarsely, all indication on his usually mellow and smooth voice disappearing into thin air, and was replaced with a lower version of it. Apparently that was possible. What a revelation.

He stopped halfway as he pressed his finger against Jae's bottom lip, rubbing against the soft swollen flesh with his eyes lit up. “You're so beautiful..” Did he notice that slipped out of him? Nope. Did he care even if it did? Hell no. He was not ashamed to show his affection publicly, so he sure as hell wouldn't be that when given such a private moment. “No art can compare to you.. Even my paintings would never be any close to describing you justifiably” he pressed, his doe-like eyes twinkling like there was a whole galaxy behind those dark hues, befitting his status as a star ironically. But something snapped in him when he heard Jae calling him sir, okay the dominant side knocked and pushed all that fluff aside like it was nothing. Whatever soft thoughts he had earlier was broken into half like a twig and discarded aside like it was leftover. His grip on him tightened as he shook his head and grabbed a hold of his hands, not harsh enough to leave any marks or bruises. “You're being very daring and I'm not sure if I like it or not.. If you're only going to use that once, you better stop teasing me now while you still can, Jaesung Moon,” Nicknames were one thing but this? This is too unearthly for him.

He was almost shy that he really loved all those terms, a blush threatening to make their homes had it not been him refraining them. When he dipped himself against the dhampir, burying his face deep into his neck, he wasn't sure if it was his cologne or his scent that he was crazy about. Was it mixed together into a combination that he cannot say no to? Honestly, if it was up to Han, he would've said Jae put some kind of love spell on him or something because he is hooked. “Of course I like to show the world what's mine. I might not have a lot, but I know one thing for sure. You.” He lowered himself more until he was sure Jae could feel him breathing raggedly above him. “Are.” Down to his collarbone. “Mine.” Kiss. Where? On his lips again. That is his most favorite spot, undoubtedly. It seems like Jae really knew what to do, like any experienced guy who could read the star easily as they would read a manual instruction guide. He didn't doubt that the mint-haired male would be able to write a book about that. He knows him so well, even Han was questioning if Jae knew him better than he himself does.

The kiss he gave him. Right where his Gemini mark resides at, which was one of his sensitive spots and Jae already found one of them in less than what- 20 minutes? Has it been 10, even? He knew it has been a short time yet he felt like every passing minute resembled that of an hour each. The celestial brushed every thought away and moaned out pleasurably, still feeling the stinging sensation on his torso. It was by far the loudest sound he's made since the beginning, showing just how effective the dhampir was being on his progress. He was a mess. His hand was tangled around his mint locks while the other gripped on the sheets underneath him with such force it might even tore itself if he placed anymore pressure against them. Truthfully, it was him restraining himself from taking Jae right there and there, that was messing with his already light headed self. All of that refrains, might as well tie him against the bed. He was losing words gradually, only his body language and sounds escaping him became the only response the dhampir was able to take in. His sweat glands were screwing with the gears in his body and he was in his own world by then.

If possible, Hanseol didn't want to let go of him, his hands always occupying themselves, whether it was tracing down his spine or gripping his waist while pushing him closer until there was literally no more space left to be tested. He was going to have to change the sheets next morning, and somehow he has a feeling it might be one he probably would have to get rid of because it won't just be from their bodily fluids of sweat mixed with rain water only. The moans escaping the dhampir sounded a lot better in his head, those melodic chimes travelling with his sweet saccharine voice that causes the star to twitch and shiver involuntarily. It only pushed him to quicken his ministrations, feeling the greed taking over him. The way they writhed in pleasure next to each other was a beautiful sight he would've love to witness from a good angle. He didn't want this to end, he thought.

He had to break it because unfortunately, they still need air to breathe and he'd rather have Jae fall asleep in his arms due to the exhaustion instead of being robbed of his breath. It doesn't mean he was going to give him a break because soon enough, his lips were already latching himself on his neck, which really looked pretty from his angle. “It's you. It's always going to be you. No one will be able to make me feel this way, not if it's not you” he mumbled audibly, his voice muffled against the dhampir's skin, sending vibration over his body as he said those words. Admittedly, he grew frustrated when he couldn't undo the belt after a few tries, evoking a low growl from the star, up until Jae assisted with the entire thing. It didn't take long until his pants were gone in a jiff either.

Hearing the contemplation in his voice, his features softened and grabbed both sides of his face, staring into his dark hues with determination. “Of course I want this. I love you, Jae.” One kiss on the lips. “With every fiber of my being, I love you.” Another. “You'll always be that guy for me.” And another. “There's no one else I would want.” Four. “I want to show you how much I love you.” Five. “Please allow me to do so, I humbly ask you for permission.” Six. “Because god knows how long I've waited for this day.” Seven. Oh and he laughed. That was when he stopped giving pecks and enveloped the male with every passion driving behind all these layers, hooking a leg around him.

Jae laughed and shrugged a little “I don’t think a lot of people search for stories about clumsy people who constantly trip over their own feet” he teased with a nonchalant shrug of his shoulders, when he said stories he more meant icebreakers you could use when getting to know people because they were funny and silly. “But maybe one day I’ll write a character based on myself and laugh at my own misfortune through writing” most of the characters he wrote about had hints of himself in them but for the most part they were their own people to him, with thoughts and feelings that differed to his own.

The half-valkyr laughed gently when Hanseol spoke about what seemed to happen every time that it rained, he wasn’t wrong but the dhampir couldn’t help but want to tease the celestial back at the very suggestion “Are you implying it’s that easy to win me over?” Jae asked with mock offense, his finger still pressing against Hanseol’s chest. Of course, it was that easy for Hanseol, he only had to say the word and Jae would happily jump into his arms, he had that much power over him. Jae had never experience that kind of feeling with anyone and it did still scare him some, knowing how easy it would be for Hanseol to break his heart now if he wanted to. Jae smiled when Han assured him that he thought he would succeed, though it faded a little when he talked about pinning him down to the table and Jae’s eyes widened a little as he imagined it “Suddenly studying is my favorite thing to do” he teased as he pressed his tongue to the roof of his mouth, he appreciated the sentiment of it though.

Sometimes Jae felt like the two of them were really similar, they were on the same wavelength about most things despite the age gap between them and they both seemed to hold the same ideals and opinions but he was also often reminded of the differences between them too, the way that Hanseol hadn’t grown up with the peer pressures of society or the way that captivity seemed to have made him somewhat reserved and closed off at times. The celestial spoke about just needing him and the dhampir pulled an expression which embodied the word ‘aww’ and scrunched up his nose a little from the cuteness exuding from the celestial “You know you’re irresistibly adorable at times right?” Jae asked with raised brows, Hanseol was right when he said before that he was sappy and romantic but he was also right when he said that Jae wanted that, the dhampir really enjoyed being around someone so upfront about their feelings. Hearing about the paintings the easy smile was still present on his lips, some people might feel a little weirded out by having someone paint pictures of him but he didn’t mind “So those pictures worked out well for you then?” Jae commented completely brushing off any embarrassment Han might have about the topic, he didn’t find it weird at all “And I already wrote you a letter so I guess we’re even right?” Jae smiled, he didn’t want Hanseol to feel like his passion or his talents would ever be weird in the dhampir’s eyes.

The dhampir’s lips curved into a smile as Han talked about this day and how it wasn’t over yet, honestly Jae felt like he was up on cloud nine about today, he had gotten to spend his first Valentine’s day ever with someone he cared deeply for, he’d faced his fears of kissing his boyfriend in public and even managed to say those three words that he’d been wanting to confess. “I can live with that” he responded to the celestial’s promising tone, leaning into his touch that rested against his cheek, Jae couldn’t help but notice the fact that the two of them quite literally couldn’t keep their hands off each other for longer than a few minutes before one of them found a reason to do so again, he loved that, because he loved showing his affection with touch.

There was a part of him that really liked the idea of being Hanseol’s first everything but another part that also wondered if the celestial might feel like he missed out on anything, when they kissed Jae honestly felt like his head was in the clouds, the feeling of it spreading warmth throughout his body that was hard to describe, it was an addictive feeling that had him coming back for more over and over again. It wasn’t like he was just kissing with his lips, it honestly felt like everyone came from somewhere deep inside him, like a language he couldn’t speak with his voice but he could with the way that the two of them moved together. So in sync and in unison with one another. Jae’s face was illuminated softly from the string of lights up above them but Hanseol, he had a light of his own that allowed the dhampir see him clearly despite it being dark and his glasses not being on his face, really it was such a stunning view and always told Jae what he needed to know about whether Han was happy.

Between kisses when the two of them broke apart, Jae was often staring at the celestial in wonder, just studying different parts of him with his dark gaze, like the criss-cross pattern that his hair made over his forehead when it got all messed up from all the moving they were doing to deepen kisses and pull each over as close as humanly possible, or the way the fairy lights above them twinkled in the celestial’s doe-eyes making it look like there was a beautiful starry night sky within them. Jae was obsessed with every part of Hanseol, he didn’t think he had seen anyone that encompassed the words perfectly imperfect in his eyes. That very thought had the dhampir searching out the little scar on the star’s cheek which he always loved to look at and he smiled softly. Hanseol also did his fair share of staring, though his staring quickly became touching and Jae loved the way the star’s finger felt as it caressed over his skin, following the lines of his collarbone and against his chin and jaw. The dhampir leaned into the touch, following it with his eyes as the celestial moved slowly over his body and he hummed softly in pleasure of how the gentle touches felt. The low and sexy voice Han came out with caused the dhampir to raise his brows a little in surprise at the pitch “Good” Jae stated softly as his eyes caressed the celestial’s face with a look of desire and lust.

Jae felt a slight stinging as he felt Hanseol’s finger trail over his bottom lip, it was swollen from all the kissing and biting the two of them had been doing against one another’s mouths but he didn’t mind, it just made them feel more sensitive to the touches they went on between them sending tingles all over his body. His eyes lit up a little as he heard the celestial’s words and he felt a blush creep over his features, no one had ever called him beautiful like that before, he’d been called handsome or attractive before but no one had used the word beautiful, probably because it had feminine connotations but Jae really liked being called it and the way it sounded coming from the celestial’s tongue “You make it really hard for me to be modest” Jae admitted as he watched the star, holding his breath and feeling a little jittery from the compliments that Han had given him.

The sweet moment only lasted for so long though because it seemed that Jae managed to trip a switch in the celestial who was suddenly rougher with his touches against Jae’s body which made the half-valkyr groan softly, pushing back a little against the grip of the fallen star as he held him down “Yes sir, I’ll be good” he promised as he looked up at Hanseol with a playful look in his eyes that spoke what he was thinking, that he knew exactly how to get to the celestial with his words and wasn’t afraid to do so. Jae really liked the way their two scents mixed, a masculine smell that filled his senses more and more as they moved against one another’s skin and began to sweat, which only intensified from the dhampir when he felt the celestial lower himself against his chest and then he boldly claimed those words. Jae found himself writhing just feeling his breath hot against his skin and the dhampir’s hands balled up into fists at his sides, his nails digging into his hands a little as he whimpered in response to what the celestial was doing to him. Jae eagerly met Han’s lips greedily when he finally returned to him, Jae's fingers curling against the celestial’s neck and pressing gently against his skin.

Jae also really enjoyed being able to explore the celestial’s body freely though, his mouth doing the work as he felt every little curve of the celestial’s chest, the mark, however, was quite the eye catcher, he would have assumed it was a tattoo if he didn’t know better but there was something different about the way it looked, like it was supposed to be there. After he pressed a soft kiss against it and he heard the celestial moan loudly in response to the action his lips turned up into an amused smirk, especially as he felt the celestial pulling just a little on his hair “That really is a pretty mark you have there baby” Jae commented as he reached up with his hand to draw gentle circles on it “What does it mean?” the green-haired male enjoyed seeing the celestial like this, enjoyed knowing that he was capable of making someone feel like this, it filled him with a burning heat that spread through from his stomach slowly down to his toes.

When the celestial decided he couldn’t take any more of Jae’s teasing he rolled them over to the side and Jae smiled softly, looking over at him whilst trying to catch his own breath, it had been quite the roller coaster road for them already as they tried to figure out how this worked for the two of them and took the opportunities to really get to know one another’s bodies. Jae loved the way that Hanseol kept pulling them in closer together, like any space between them was completely wrong and must be eradicated, his skin felt hot and slick against the celestials and he could no longer tell if his hair was wet with water or sweat. As Hanseol latched against his neck the dhampir shivered, the movement wracking through his whole body and pushing him against the celestial once again, he groaned at the feeling of it “Good because I intend to make you feel like this over and over again” Jae responded softly, though the celestial’s breath against his neck took his attention, Jae felt like he was hyper-aware of everything the fallen star did in those moments.

There were just a small few moments of vulnerability between them as Jae pleaded for Hanseol to tell him it was what he wanted, Jae was big on words and the idea of consent was incredibly important for him. He felt his breath entirely leave him as the celestial spoke, completely knocking him out with his words and rendering him speechless as he took in each of the kisses and the words that he spoke between them. He breathed out contently at hearing those words, as though his mind really had reached the ultimate place of euphoria, he didn’t think he could feel any better than he did in that moment “God I love you so fucking much” he murmured and then smiled against Hanseol’s lips as his hand dropped again, resting on the fallen star’s ass “Make love to me baby” he begged as he felt the celestial’s leg wrap around him and he moaned as he felt himself mold into the star’s body and give in to everything he wanted.

Scrunching his nose up in response to the dhampir's earlier remark, he shook his head and tapped his fingers against him, drumming them on Jae's temple softly. “You never know.. The most interesting stories can come from unused pieces. It's been done before and I'm sure it can be done again. People wants to find something to relate to – something raw and real.” And he is one of those said people. What's the use of reading too much into your head when you knew it's not the reality? When you could detect even the slightest hint of sugarcoating right there on the spot? For some people, they view books as their escape ways, running to their famous getaways, and he wouldn't put it past anyone else, but just not him. Hanseol was a firm believer that if you don't accept things the way it is and keep living in the delusional bubble you warped for yourself, you will end up swallowing yourself and thus leaving every essence of your being in that bubble forever without any hopes of being rescued or saved by anyone.

But hearing that the dhampir might take up his own advice in writing a story of his own, it made the celestial grin. Perhaps to him, his life was normal, dull or maybe even boring, but not to the star. Jae's life was far from that. Admittedly, it wasn't as intense as his, but to each of their own. The mint-haired male set his foot in his life, knowing fully well he's signing up for a lot more than what he's witnessed beforehand, and the star couldn't be anymore grateful to hear that. “I'm sure that book will be sold out at the single mention of a pre-order. A half human half valkyr meets a fellow star and then fell in love with him? Sounds like a fantasy story, only it's not so ‘fantasy-like’ for the likes of us supernaturals” he sniggered, nor playing around with the word love in general. The two of them had established it over and over again that they do, indeed, love one another. Such words wouldn't be passed around as easy as they would pass a cookie if neither meant it.

Feeling the push by him, he scoffed lightly but shrugged either way at what he said. “I didn't mean it that way, but now that I thought of it,” stopping halfway through his sentence, he paused and crossed his arms, eyeing the male in front of him as if he was a scientist, and that he was his subject. He even went as far as to circle him around briefly. “perhaps you are.” Obviously that was a jest, but did he enjoy poking into him? Definitely. “Just kidding, if anything I'd say you found a way to pierce me with all your goofiness. Do you have any idea how hard it is to even hold a decent conversation with me, much less form this far?” Eh, he wasn't wrong. To others, even if Hanseol posed himself as shy and timid as he actually is, you wouldn't get far with him. Either he shuts you down or just never really throw around a response. Humming gently, he nodded and agreed too. “Of course it'd be your favorite thing to do. I don't doubt it will be mine too, in time.” Studying? Generally, he likes gaining new knowledge, in any form, but the thought of that kind of ‘studying’ does sound very appealing.

The small reactions elicited from the latter really fueled his energy, prompting the celestial to do more of those just to see the smallest details he could pinpoint. It was fun, ad adventurous journey if he should say it. Clearing his throat slightly as he rolled his shoulders, Hanseol send a wink his way, obviously relishing in the fact that he gained such praise from him. “I know.” Well, his boyfriend did just call him cute, what kind of person wouldn't want to hear those words coming from their own significant partners? He wasn't excluded from the lot. “I uhm- yeah those pictures worked very well for me. I was able to discern the differences now.” He really did, if he was to compare his painting before and after, he's improved in plenty of areas after he scrolled down his very limited gallery in his phone that only consisted of their pictures. God knows how many times he actually stared at it. Speaking of letter, Hanseol couldn't wait to read what he's written on them, until his hand halted on his own waist, patting the jeans he was wearing and facepalmed. “It's in my coat.. That's drenched.. No worries, I'll get to read them either way” he assured, yeah he will find a way, even if he needed to use a magnifier at the end of the day.

Today was eventful, but then again every day with Jae felt glorious. The two of them will always find a way to occupy each other's time and the outcome? Fantastic. But today has been the best day in his life, who knew 14th February would be remembered as  significant day for the celestial who only saw it as Valentine's Day; that one day he never celebrated up until this year? The first day of their officialment. Hearing that he could live with that fact, he leaned closer until their noses were touching and curved a smile. “Good.” For a brief second, he actually counted how many times they've kissed today, did he keep count? At first, but halfway in the date, he actually forgot, especially when Jae publicly kissed him in front of everyone at the amusement park. If one could capture memories, he really wanted his.

The dhampir's lips had become his second home, a place he never wanted to leave, not even for a second but circumstance prevailed him from doing so, since they still possess human anatomy and physiology, the only time he ever complained being human in this vessel of his. Perhaps he was being dangerously greedy, but if he's about to tread his ways to come across the deadly sins, then so be it. He'll be greedy when it comes to Jae, because that's okay. Every time their lips would meet one another, his ears would perk up instinctively at any sound being made, whether it's the sound of the lights flickering and of course the moans he had successfully evoked from Jae that became his driving force. How one guy was able to turn all of this around for him. He never thought the day would ever come.

Hanseol could taste the sweetness from the cotton candy they ate earlier when he explored his cavern, the way he made sure it was slow yet filled with passion at the same time. He was driven by the need to show just how much Jae was affecting him, the burning desire scorching every single thought inside him. His skin burned into Jae's, and the soft moan Hanseol released as he parted for air sent to my tingling sensation down his spine. “No need to be modest around me, but it's an attractive trait so pointers for you, dhampy.” With that, he bopped his nose cutely, giggling softly at the way the blush rested faintly on both his cheeks. So pretty. This is exactly what made him so weak on his knees, thankfully they're on the bed so he had no worries on keeping up with his rather wobbly knees.

Seeing how he responded to his ministrations caused a swell of happiness to erupt from within the celestial, taking immense pride aside he knew he was the one making it, he was the one who got those moans out of Jae. Just when he thought there would be no more surprises, Jae hits him with a hard truth; there's always gonna be more. The moment the word sir slipped out, a low growl escaped the vicinity of his restrained mouth as he grip grew stronger, so much that it would bruise his partner. In tune to it, he was now breathless. He couldn't muster anymore words, all he could focus on is to continue what he was going to do. Those whimpers had him propel to another dimension, Jae was being so vocal, which is exactly his favorite. Even their moans were harmonizing with one another. Admittedly all of this is very overwhelming and new for Hanseol, the exhaustion was slowly getting to him but considering the stamina built in him, it could easily serve a lot longer than expected. So when Jae asked him what the mark meant, he only chuckled.

Bringing his hand up, he trailed one finger down his torso, resting around the said mark. “It's my celestial mark. A Gemini constellation.” Ironic, he does suit a Gemini, doesn't he? Neither one of their movements were flaccid, it was on an even pace. “I look forward to those sessions..” he mumbled, again with his words being muffled against his skin, with him biting down and marking the male as his own. “You don't need to tell me twice. As always your wish is my command. I'm going to make sure you will never forget tonight.” That's a promise. And he never goes against any of his promises. There is no reason to start doing that now.

As if a bulb just light up, following his smug smirk, he tilted the dhampir's chin upwards to meet him as he slowly crawled his way seductively. “They say a Gemini doesn't get tired in lovemaking. Let's test out that theory, shall we?” he purred, nibbling on his ear, tugging on the earring he sported, the cold metallic surface effectively stimulating him. That was when closed what's left of the gap between them, with no intentions of stopping anymore – pressing his lips against Jae without any ounce of hesitation. His head was spinning, it was like Jae's breath had intoxicated him. At the pleasurable feeling, his eyelids fluttered closed, and his tense body finally relaxed. It was almost as if he had melted into his touch. The lights conveniently dimmed and in an instant, it was no more, leaving only the moonlight to shine over them from the windows. The battery chose to die on such a timely day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime later

It was dark when Jae stirred awake, his eyes fluttering open to see the open curtains of Hanseol’s room and the moonlight shining in from the window which softly illuminated his face but very little else. It took a few sleepy blinks for it to set in where he was and for the memories to pour back in all at once. He breathed a long contented sigh as shifted a little only to feel the celestial’s arm which was draped loosely over his chest as he slept. His attention was taken to the clock sitting on the bedside table which told him that three hours had passed since the two of them had passed out in one another’s arms.

Jae carefully shifted himself to face Hanseol for a moment and just watch him, the light from the window lit up Hanseol’s face just enough for Jae to make out his features and a few of the marks that the dhampir had left against his neck in the heat of passion. Now the fallen star looked peaceful, his head resting against the pillow and sleeping soundly. Jae breathed in the moment for a few seconds, seeing how relaxed and contented the star looked in that moment. Hanseol always looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders during the day so it was nice to see him without that pressure for just a few seconds.

His hands itched to reach out and stroke against his cheek but the dhampir stayed his hand and settled just for gazing, he couldn’t bring himself to ruin the peace he saw on the celestial’s face. Han had told him before that he was prone to nightmares and so Jae had wondered for a moment if he would wake him with one but tonight it seemed they were sparing the star and that made Jae incredibly happy to see. Han deserved peace every night, but if one night was what Jae could give him then that was a start.

There was a smile on his face as he remembered the two of them together, it had been far from perfect and it took them a while to figure out what worked for them but it was real and in that respect kind of beautiful. Jae loved the way that Hanseol had made him feel, the way he treated him like he was the only person in the world that mattered, they had been rough with each other in the heat of the moment but it had always been consensual and honestly it was everything Jae had imagined waiting would mean and more. It felt special to him for it to have been with someone he cared deeply for, someone he loved and there wasn’t a single thing about he regretted, other than not getting to meet Hanseol years before now because he really had opened Jae’s eyes to the world in so many ways.

He laid there for several minutes silently, his eyes falling shut and snuggling into Hanseol’s arm for a little while as he just tried to make the night last that little bit longer. He knew that he had to get up and go back to the dorm before his roommates woke up if he wanted to avoid being completely bombarded with questions about where he was. He really didn’t want to have to deal with that after such a night, he didn’t want anything to ruin or tarnish his memory of what this was. And so eventually he opened his eyes again and very carefully slipped his way out of Hanseol’s grip and got to his feet. He almost collapsed the moment he did, realizing how sore he felt and he grunted softly in response. Eventually, he managed to keep enough strength to stand and he turned on his flashlight on his phone so that he could find his clothes which were scattered all over the floor.

He was glad with each garment he collected and put on, to feel that for the most part, they had dried out from the soaking they had gotten last night. By the time he was dressed he was standing in the doorway of Hanseol’s bedroom, watching the star, who had now sprawled over to the side where Jae was laying and he laughed softly to himself. He was glad that Hanseol seemed to be a heavy sleeper, or at least tonight he was, or he was good at pretending to be asleep. With one more stupidly cheesy, I just got made the luckiest guy in the whole world grin, Jae grabbed his coat off the back of the chair and headed out into the hallway and pulled the door closed behind him.

The moment the door was closed enough that it would muffle the noise he allowed the squee of unexplainable excitement run through his body, almost jumping up and down like he’d been given the best present he could have ever asked for. When he stopped he chuckled at himself shaking his head a little but he couldn’t wipe the smile off his lips if he tried. He padded further down the hall to where he saw the coat Han had given him to wear on the way back in the rain. The dhampir remembered the letter he had written and sighed softly, it was probably unreadable now. He reached into the pocket and pulled it out before inspecting the damage. Thankfully Hanseol had a desk with a pen in the entry hall to his home.

Opening the letter he set it flat down on the desk before he started tracing over the smudged red letters of the original note he had written, his eyes taking in the words he had written before as he reemphasized them in his scruffy handwriting which he hoped Hanseol would be able to read.

Hanseol,

God. I really hope I didn’t chicken out because if I gave you this and never told you what I wanted to then you’re going to be really confused by this. We’ll call this my insurance policy to make sure I tell you. I love you. I’ve never told anyone that before. And I’ve never written that to anyone before either. Firsts, it seems you get a lot of mine.

The dhampir chuckled softly to himself as he re-wrote that part because there was now plenty more to add to the list. He smiled, running his finger down the page before he found where he was again and continued.

I know you told me that you don’t love yourself and that’s okay, we all need time to figure out the things that make us great, I’m not there either. But I, as someone who loves you, am going to give you a letter every time I think of a new reason that I love you (believe me there are way too many already but we can’t just give them all out on the first night.)

Jae sighed at his own cheesiness, honestly the celestial just brought out the sappy, write about all the good things in the world, side of him that he’d never really known he had and Jae as making the most of the new inspiration he had.

1. I’m going to start off easy and talk about how much I love your smile. Not the smile you give when you’re politely waiting for someone to stop talking to you, but that smile you have that reaches all the way to your eyes, the one that makes the world look like it’s brighter for just a little while, I call it your crinkly smile in my head and you melt my heart every time I see it. You look so effortless when you smile and it’s so addictive that it makes me smile too.

There is plenty more where that came from, I promise.

Love, Jae

Once he finished tracing the words he paused before drawing a little heart next to the place where he signed his name and then tucked the paper back into the unsealed envelope. He did debate keeping hold of it for a moment but then he shook his head and set it down on the desk. He pulled a post-it note from the stack on the desk and stuck it to the top before he wrote on it

I fixed it for you <3

He set the pen down and shook his head a little at himself, he was honestly like a teenager all over again, giddy and utterly lovesick. Without another word he shrugged on his coat, slipped on his shoes which he left at the door and headed out, closing it behind him, heading out into the night and onto the streets of Evermore city.

------- The Next Morning -------

When he woke up, he felt the warm beam of morning sunlight that shone through his windowpane, reflectively shining against his sleepy features. That was when he noticed where he's dozed off at, he wasn't on his bed. In fact, he wasn't even in his bedroom. The celestial found himself leaned against the wall of a very familiar room – especially with the amount of painting equipments and canvases sprawled across him. He's in that room again, for god knows how many times already this month. Staring at the space before him, he sighed heavily and forced himself to get up, only to feel very sore like every muscle in his body aches.

Hanseol ended up falling against the wall and floor quite hard as he stumbled back, hitting his head against the wall and groaned out in pain. He brought his hands up to soothe the bruise on his head, analyzing the room for any signs of what he might've done last night. That was when his eyes fell on the semi-blank canvas laid not far from his left; the sides were ripped slightly and the red paint on the canvas didn't seem like paint at all. A frown creased his boyish features as he reached out to drag it his way to take a closer look. The overly familiar stench filled his nose and the star turned away, scrunching his nose up in distaste. Blood. The coppery metallic smell coming from it was too familiar to him not to know. It was his, how did he know? Because on his left palm, a dried up blood stain was there, and there's a few broken glass shards across him.

His head is now pounding harshly, resulting the searing pain he felt on another scale. A soft whimper escaped him as Hanseol leaned back, covering his face with both hands. “You trainwreck..” he sighed, until he once again forced himself to get up and clean the entire mess he did last night. Briefly glancing over the clock, it was only 10 am, he still has a few hours to spare until he needs to get his premise documentation processes finalized for the day. Halfway crouching down to sweep the glass shards, he felt the soreness in between his legs. God, he wants nothing more than to just sleep in after a warm shower now. Though that did bring him back to his memory lane, remembering exactly what he did and what occurred yesterday. The date. The rain. And of course, the bedroom. He paused momentarily to take in the sudden surge of memories rushing inside his head, staring blankly like a bunny in the open space, with a broom in his hand. “Fuck.” Well, that is an understandable statement.

But it didn't last long because a smile crept up soon after, causing the celestial to finish his cleaning work as fast as he could take himself. Closing the door carefully, he clicked his tongue and made sure to remind himself to buy a better lock next time. Walking slowly back to his bedroom, he passed the hallway but halted midway when he saw a very distinctive envelope. Taking out the content inside it, he unraveled a paper that was folded and began reading it. He didn't just read it once or twice, he read it over four times. A stupid grin was plastered on his lips, his cheeks flaming hot. He's a blushing mess.

The writing was very intricate and messily neat at the same time. As expected from Jae. The celestial put the letter back inside the envelope, carrying it with him as he entered his room, taking out a medium-sized box that's filled with plenty of sketches of the same person, alongside a physical copy of photos he printed out from his phone. Another to his collection; one he always looked with so much fondness in his eyes. Closing the lid, he pushed it inside the drawer and made his way to draw himself a warm bath before napping a few more hours. He paused to take a look around when he was about to get himself a towel. His bed was messy, quite literally. The sheets were, soiled and ruined, basically, which evoked a smirk from the star. He quickly went over to replace them with new ones, discarding the previous one next to the laundry basket.

Taking off his clothes and putting them aside, he gaped at the amount of marks littered on his body, his own reflection seemingly mocking himself. Han shook his head, chuckling in response to the sight, before proceeding to his long-awaited bath.

------------

Coming out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, he dried his hair briefly with the hairdryer and stole a look at the mirror for the marks that was still very visible on his skin. After properly dressing himself, the fallen star plopped himself on his bed, crashing face first on it and rolled around, with a stupid grin still adorning his face. “I'm whipped..” he exclaimed softly in realization before slowly drifting off, but not before setting an alarm to wake him up after two hours. Soon enough, tiny snores filled the room, one hand on his chest while the other sprawled in the open. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service