Late at night was the time when your mind was filled with different things that keep you awake, when you can;t sleep. Thinking about everything and everyone. That your mind can’t shut down for rest. Normally it had to do with work relating things but tonight was about something else. Umming and ahhing. Thinking about it back to the other day when Illiana brought it up. Whether or not it was the right time, right decision. Of course he knew it was the right decision for them but what would others think. He knew he made his mind up wanting to let Illiana know now about it. Draco turned on his side to face Illiana whose back was turned facing him, he gently tapped her shoulders. “Illiana are you awake?” He asked wondering as he tried waking her gently. Hoping she was half awake since he knew she wasn’t a deep sleeper like he was. After hearing she was up he wanted to let her know what he was waking her for. “Let’s do it, let’s get hitched!” He proclaimed with a smile on his face as he was gazing at her, he couldn't wait to see her reaction. Knowing it was something she was wanting and suggested him a few days back but he was torn on it.

Draco knew that he wanted to marry Illiana, they were madly in love. He was just thinking was it the right time for it, as they both have lot of work commitments on their shoulders most of the time. Would he be given the time off work? Would she? What would their family think if they ran off and got married without telling anyone? Draco knew that Illiana wanted a whole fairy book wedding. To spend months or years planning it all for it to happen, but looking at reality it weren’t possible. His family weren’t in the country let alone city, her parents were away. It’ll take a lot of planning to get them all together. Draco knew that Illaian’s been to busy to plan anything for the wedding, each day she had spare to sit down and make some planning she’s then sidetracked to something else. On the other hand eloping was more easier and quicker. Spontaneous. Something that they both were. To live in the moment. Rather than in the past. Why wait any longer. No planning, no preparation just for them to get in the car and see where it takes them.

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The words of the vow made the smile on her face widen as she looked up at him whilst he spoke, her hand in his. This was it. This is the moment that would stay with Illiana for the rest of their lives, the day they got married. Nothing else mattered then, just herself and Draco stood there on that altar in Italy. That was all that mattered.

"Now Illiana, repeat after me please." He stated once more."I, (bride's name), take you, (groom's name), to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

"I, Illiana Amaris Dimitreu, take you, Draco Xavier d'Fierro to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." She repeated, grinning at Draco as she spoke, knowing each and every word they had both said was the truth. 

"Draco, please take the ring." He stated, holding the cushion with the rings on to Draco as he took the ring. "Draco, do you take Illiana to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you give her this ring as a symbol of your love?"

Both of them were smiling at each other as the vows were being spoken. Each word they spoke was the truth. Sharing and confessing their love to one and another. The next part was the ring ceremony, one of the most important part. Draco looked to see the ring he picked and bought for Illiana was on the cushion, carefully taking it. “ "Draco, do you take Illiana to be your lawful wedded wife? Do you give her this ring as a symbol of your love?" He heard the priest. “I do” He smiled looking up at Illiana as he carefully slid the wedding band up on her finger which already had her engagement ring on. Symbolising the undying love and connection to one and another.

Wedding Ring

Illiana bit her lip as he said his 'I do' before sliding the wedding band onto her finger where her engagement already sat on her left hand. She loved the ring he had picked out for her, it sitting perfectly alongside the other ring on her finger as she smiled up at him, preparing herself for her part of the ring ceremony. 

"Wonderful." The priest spoke, moving on and holding the cushion out to Illiana as she took the ring and held it in her hand. "Illiana, do you take Draco to be your lawful wedded husband? Do you give this ring as a symbol of your love?" He questioned. 

"I do." She spoke softly, repeating Draco's actions and sliding the simple designed ring onto his finger, a wide smile on her face as they reached the end of the ceremony. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride!"

Wedding Ring

He hoped that she liked the ring he choose for her. Finding it a while back in a vintage shop somewhere. The diamonds were real ones, he thought that it would go well with her engagement ring. Next part was Illiana’s turn with exchanging rings and vows. He looked to see that she picked out a simple matish gold ring, he liked it. Not too flashy. He too had wide smile on his face as the priest finally pronounced that they were husband and wife. Draco leaned in kissing Illiana passionately on the lips as they sentimented their marriage. 

Grinning as the priest announced them as husband and wife, Illiana looked up to Draco as he leant in and kissed her. She responded back to the kiss, her arms going around his neck for their first kiss as husband and wife. Pulling back slightly, she giggled as she looked up at him. "Well, Mr d'Fierro, I do believe you are stuck with me forever now." She spoke, watching him with a smile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2018   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service