Penelope Winston a name she still after a few years was getting used to using. Yet it tied her to a life she could have had along with pushing past the life she once had. Well mostly, she still carried her thirst for revenge for Abraxas Bradford. The man that destroyed her family, before she even knew part of it. Now she was gifted with the task of being the Guardian of The Archives Hall, A hall that was a labyrinth with mythic items and books full of magic dark, light, and neutral. A hall you could get lost in and would trap you if you didn’t know what you were doing. 

While Penny lived in the hall she didn’t spend all of her time there. That evening was one of the ones she chose to go out and explore Evermore wanting to take in the new shops that popped up every now and then. As she pulled her light coat around her the fall weather taking over the city in a beautiful manner. She took a deep breath as her jade green eyes ran along the store front, pausing in front of Diviner Intervention, waving at Bexley though the window. In the reflection of the window she saw the face that haunted her dreams.

She turned on her heel to catch the man turning the corner, she was across the street the cars blaring their horns at her as she gave them the bird before reaching the other side of the street. Making her way around the corner the dark of night upon them, she pushed through the evening crowd that bussled along the sidewalks as her eyes stayed fixed upon the back of his head. She felt the heat on her chest as she thought about how she was going to end his life just how he ended her mothers.

She wasn’t sure how long she had followed the man as he turned into Poison a Valkyr owed pleasure house. Of course Abraxas would find himself here. She thought to herself as she made her way through the door. Looking around Poison Penny felt out of place, she was a free spirit herself but she had never engaged in sexual activity. Her life had been a busy one, she hadn’t really had a moment to think about sex. Now here she was standing in the middle of a Pleasure house ready to find Abraxas to plunge a dagger in his heart.

She walked to the elegant desk and smiled, “Hi I am looking for a man with dark hair and striking blue eyes.” she could tell magic ran through the Pleasure house. “A nephilim male.” she said as she smiled to her.

“We have one male who offers his services here that fits that.” The girl said taking what she needed from Penny before leading her to the room and opened the door for her. “He will be with you shortly, have fun.” She said.

Penny looked around the room moving to the bed, waving her hand to open a portal between her and the hall grabbing her dagger from the portal and tucking it in her boot she sat down on the bed and waited for Abraxas to come into the room.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The day had dragged by, filled with business meetings and telephone conferences that seemed to drone on with no real end or solution. These days it took everything Jonathan had to pull himself out of bed and go to work. At least with his day job that was the case, not so much with his new night job. The male didn’t even really consider his antics at Poison a job, it was more a hobby that enabled him to release some of the pent up emotions he kept bottled up. Alcohol wasn’t going to do it and neither was drugs, he couldn’t exactly join a boxing gym or a fight club with his enhancements so sex was his only remaining option. He hadn’t set out to find that outlet, more as he had wandered into it and with Nadiya’s help, he was managing his grief.

Barely.

Once back home the Nephilim changed clothes, ditching the business attire and opting for something more casual with denim jeans and a short sleeve polo. With any luck, he would get a couple clients and have himself sufficiently worn out by dawn. Sliding on a leather jacket he hit the street, hands tucked inside his pockets as he walked through the downtown thoroughfare heading past the business district to the quieter and more shadowed part of the intercity workings. Poison was tucked away in a nook between buildings, known if one knew where to look and yet secluded so as to avoid attention.

He took the main entrance, waving to the girls as he headed to the back to hang up his jacket. No sooner had he pulled on a black long sleeve that hugged every muscle Tilly came to the back to tell him he had a client. Grinning he thanked her, rolling up his sleeves to the elbows and plugging his feet into a pair of loafers and completing the ensemble with a pair of fake glasses. The ladies loved the ritzy looked with a bit of a dangerous edge, the look had been carefully cultivated by the girls and was a hit every night. It all fed into his Poison persona and on that never ceased to please.

Dressed and ready to go Jon headed to the lavender room, walking in with a crooked grin on his lips. "Evening my darling. I'm so glad you could make time to meet with me, as I have to finish this article before the deadline. The names Clark Kent, and you would be?" Playing a little with his usual dialogue he set the stage, himself reprising mild-mannered Clark Kent scheduled to meet with a secret source for an article and the client could take the role-play anywhere she wanted for they both knew he was secretly Superman.

He was well built still from what she remembered of him from some time ago. As he walked into the dim room she felt the smirk pull on her face. After all she looked much different now that she was older. She was no longer rocking the black hair she had, had. Her makeup was simple and not gothic. She watched him speak the name of a classic movie hero. She wondered how he had ended up working here of all places. He was a crime lord, did someone manage to take him down? Oh it didn’t overly matter in this moment after all, she was going to get her revenge for her mother and the father she barely knew before meeting their end at Abraxas hands.

She leaned her head to the side letting her long locks roll as she kept her face in the dark. “Well Mr. Kent I am not one for names.” She said as she pulled the chair she was sure was part of his props “Well not right away that is.” She said as she pushed the chair closer to him before picking up the handcuffs that where there.  “How about you sit down and we can talk about that source of information under my terms.” She only let her lips come into the light as she smiled. “After all I promise to make it worth your wild.”

She waited for him to sit in the chair as she moved around the edge of the room slowly. Her heels clicking on the ground before she walked behind him and she ran her hands down his arms slowly to his wrist. “Tell me Clark Kent was it?” she said as she pulled his wrist back locking them in handcuffs as she kept her mouth to his ear. Her hand waved placing a binding spell so he couldn’t break the cuffs no matter how hard he tried with his nephilim strength. Her magic grounded to the ground and the edge of the chair so it was fixed in one place. “How does it feel to know this is the day you are going to die?” She hissed out as she cast a spell around the room that would make it sound proof to those outside of the room along with the door being bond shut so no one could walk in.

She moved around the chair and pulled the blade from her boot and placed it under his chin to make him look to her. “You really haven’t aged a day have you Abraxas, and here I thought maybe the stress of being a crime lord killing whomever you pleased would get to you. My mistake.” She moved to sit in his lap as she ripped open the shirt and slid the blade down his chest to show she meant to torture him before finishing the job. “Do you even remember my name? Do you even remember my face?” She hissed lowly as she applied pressure to the blade cutting shallow slice into his chest. “Do I need to show you, you bastard?”

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Chat Guidelines

• Don't Spam
  • Don't Advertise
  • Don't interrupt RP
  • Use // or || for OOC Posts
  • Be Kind. Always

© 2020   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service