✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~'s Discussions (211)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

Human

"It had never struck Caleb before that he was lucky when it came to the familial gene…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Apr 16, 2019 to A Safe Place ( Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Malva )

19 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Nephilim

"The bartender had been right; the room was noisy and quickly growing in the number o…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Apr 8, 2019 to ★ Out Of The Ordinary (Caleb and Svetlana)

8 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

Human

"Caleb was surprised at the words that sprang from his mouth. He hadn't even really d…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Apr 8, 2019 to A Safe Place ( Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Malva )

19 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Human

"Caleb leaned over the table, investigating the tiny structure. It was what appeared…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Apr 8, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019
Reply by ✓ Argent Kara Ailward

Human

"It took Caleb a few minutes of rummaging throughout the piles of strewn about posses…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Apr 5, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"Caleb stashed the flashlight in a crook in the wall. The basement was fairly dark an…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 15, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Human

"At-elle dit mal à l'aise? He was surprised that she admitted it. Nearly everyone he'…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 13, 2019 to A Safe Place ( Evermore General, Evermore Colorado | Caleb & Malva )

19 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by ✓ Malva Ailward

Human

""Really?" Caleb grinned at the idea. He loved salvaging his own parts. Not only did…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 12, 2019 to Where I Wander ( Evermore, Colorado | Caleb & Argent ) COMPLETE

51 Dec 2, 2019

Nephilim

"Caleb had not liked to read as a child and it had been comic books that had first ga…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 10, 2019 to ★ Out Of The Ordinary (Caleb and Svetlana)

8 Aug 8, 2019
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

Inactive

"As odd as it might be, Caleb liked his pizza the French way and while the Italians m…"

✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~ replied Mar 10, 2019 to Reconnecting {Caleb & Valeria}

5 Jul 7, 2019
Reply by ✓ Caleb Eli Segal ~Mod~

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service