✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~'s Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

Niveis

"“I’m not sure I could trust someone who isn’t an animal person” she admitted witb a…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Dec 1, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by ✓ Maddison Eliza Garcia

Niveis

"She nodded slightly in agreement “I think you just have to keep reminding yourself t…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 26, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“Yeah, it’s kinda bittersweet I guess, you just get used to them being in your life…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 22, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“That’s good, you know when I first started I literally took on every shift I could,…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 17, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"Now that Kota was thinking about it, she actually wondered what was stopping her fro…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 17, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"She really thought the work they did at Everhart was amazing, they were a no-kill sh…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 16, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"Kota had taken a lot of time off from volunteer work for personal reasons, unfortuna…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Nov 14, 2019 to Adoption Rally (Open to Dakota and Jessalyn) COMPLETED

39 Mar 19, 2020

Niveis

"“If it was easy I’m sure I would have figured it out a long time ago” she spoke soft…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Oct 31, 2019 to A Cry For Help (Open to Kaelyn and Dakota) COMPLETED

21 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by ✓ Kaelyn Brookes ~Admin~

Niveis

"“I know that” she responded in a quiet voice, she knew she shouldn’t feel shame for…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Sep 21, 2019 to A Cry For Help (Open to Kaelyn and Dakota) COMPLETED

21 Mar 23, 2020

Niveis

"The brunette guessed she just wanted things to feel right, for so long she felt like…"

✓ Freyja Silvermoon ~Admin~ replied Jul 12, 2019 to A Cry For Help (Open to Kaelyn and Dakota) COMPLETED

21 Mar 23, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service