✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"She had to admit she definitely appreciated his effort to recall Disney princesses w…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied Jun 12, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020
Reply by ✓ Julian Nathaniel Lockhart

Nephilim

"She laughed and scoffed when he called her a Disney princess and shook her head “I’m…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied Jun 6, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She laughed as he defended his lack of knowledge when it came to the game and playfu…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 28, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She laughed under her breath and shrugged “Except my sims were pretty terrible at ta…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 27, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She laughed under her breath when he spoke about the different ways people played Th…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 25, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She laughed under her breath, she was exposing them sure but she wasn’t sure either…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 24, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She glared at him when he called her out for not seeming convincing when it came to…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 23, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"Nora gave him an unimpressed look because of the way he teased her for not being abl…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 23, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She raised her brows pointedly as she looked back at him “There’s no way you could p…"

138 Dec 4, 2020

Nephilim

"She laughed under her breath and shrugged “I kept to myself mostly as a kid so I had…"

✓ Eleanora Riley Nordstroem replied May 22, 2020 to Some Reindeers Don't Click (Julian & Eleanora) [COMPLETED]

138 Dec 4, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service