✓ Svetlana Vasilyev's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

Nephilim

"Svet smiled faintly when Ace said that sitting alone made things too quiet. "That it…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Feb 2, 2020 to Your Brothers Keeper (Svetlana and Ace)

5 Feb 7, 2020

Nephilim

"Svetlana had jumped slightly when she felt his body jerk a few times, and she could…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Feb 2, 2020 to Let me INN (Svetlana and Thaddeus)

12 Apr 23, 2020
Reply by ✓ Svetlana Vasilyev

Nephilim

"Svet quirked a brow in her direction, as a moment of silence passed between them. Sh…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Feb 2, 2020 to Organized Chaos (Svetlana and Zandra)

7 Feb 2, 2020

Nephilim

"Empathy. An emotion unfamiliar, foreign and even scary to Svetlana, yet here she sat…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Feb 2, 2020 to Dark Angels (Svetlana and Clarissa)

9 May 13, 2020
Reply by ✓ Clarissa Bradford ~Admin~

Nephilim

""Well, it's no wonder. I would be pretty unsure of myself too if I had lived the lif…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Jan 22, 2020 to Hard To Breathe (Andrew and Svetlana) COMPLETED

14 Jan 22, 2020

Nephilim

"Clarissa seemingly slipped off into thought and Svetlana remained silent while she d…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Jan 10, 2020 to Dark Angels (Svetlana and Clarissa)

9 May 13, 2020

Nephilim

"The Nephilim flashed him a grin, and shook her head, amused. But, she admired how de…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Jan 9, 2020 to Let me INN (Svetlana and Thaddeus)

12 Apr 23, 2020

Nephilim

""Right, your father" the Nephilim smirked and gave her a knowing look. Svet could se…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Jan 9, 2020 to Organized Chaos (Svetlana and Zandra)

7 Feb 2, 2020

Nephilim

"The male before her was damaged, that much Svetlana could see. She felt like in more…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Jan 9, 2020 to Hard To Breathe (Andrew and Svetlana) COMPLETED

14 Jan 22, 2020

Nephilim

"Rumors had circulated throughout most of the city, when the first ambassador had die…"

✓ Svetlana Vasilyev replied Dec 23, 2019 to Dark Angels (Svetlana and Clarissa)

9 May 13, 2020

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service