✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~'s Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (166) Replies Latest Activity

Inactive

"For most of her life, Sariah had been a victim, someone who allowed herself to be wa…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Mar 6, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by ✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~

Inactive

"Sariah couldn't help the glances she kept making over to the vampires in the room, s…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Feb 27, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"A small squeak escaped from her lips when he spoke, his tone was harsh and unforgivi…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Feb 18, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"The moment she realized the mistake she had made, her mind had gone into overdrive,…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Feb 13, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"Somehow the whole room seemed to wrapped up in their own lives and conversations tha…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Feb 8, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

Inactive

"If there was anything Sariah Holloway would admit to hating, it was social gathering…"

✓ Sariah Amelie Holloway ~Admin~ replied Feb 6, 2017 to Not My Kind of Party (open to Sariah and Orion)

19 Apr 25, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by ✓ Ophelia Dreyvalian ~Admin~.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service